The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree1Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

This silly argument has been used by government loyalists for decades but finally it can be shown to be an illusion. His head appears to move forward slightly between 312-313 but what really happens is jfk's bottom skull half gapes open providing this illusion. What these crazies failed to show is someone besides jfk, shot from the rear that goes forward slightly, stops, and violently goes backward. It's impossible on its face but debunking any jfk myth is good because there are so many and this one is used by both conspiracy kooks and WC supporters.

If you look at the top rear of his head and hair, it never moves forward of the white line. The bottom half of his skull gapes open from front impact causing this illusion that I figured out only two days ago. After two years things keep coming to me and this one is important for both debunking goverment crazies and disinfo idiots who promote two shots to the head.

This capture shows perfectly the rear skull gaped open with the top and bottom on the same vertical level.

Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to break.


Watch his right front kind of contract from impact.

Last edited by 7forever; August 15th, 2011 at 06:49 AM.
7forever is offline  
Old August 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #2
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

What happened is jfk's forehead absorbed the impact making his head kind of straighten before slamming backward. This can be seen in nix also.
7forever is offline  
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #3
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi View Post
The only silly argument is that a gaping wound can create the illusion that his head moved forward.
Sorry but one has nothing to do with the other in fact your posted images clearly showed that his head did move forward slightly before the wound appeared.
As with the rest of your empty and false claims this one fails
The only silly argument is that a gaping wound can create the illusion that any head could move slightly in one direction before reversing violently in the opposite direction.

Sorry, but one has everything thing to do with the other and in fact the images clearly show that his head did not move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims of government support, this one fails, as have all the others.
7forever is offline  
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #4
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
no matter how many times i look at it, there's still a gap there from him moving his head. you helped illustrate this movement by drawing the lines on, so thankyou
Of course there's gap in the middle where the exit wound was but the top rear never moves forward of the white line. The exit wound's clearly on the right rear at the moment of front impact.


7forever is offline  
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #5
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi View Post
The images clearly show that his head did move forward before going back and to the left.
Everyone looking at YOUR post sees that his head moves forward of the white line which you placed in the picture. Sorry but you are proven wrong it did move forward consistent with a shot from behind.
Like all of your claims you simply deny reality to make up an imaginary scenario
Everyone looking at the gif sees that the top rear never moves forward. Sorry, but this myth is debunked and his head did not move forward with the fantasy shot from behind.
7forever is offline  
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

quote=daws101;4008029]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
nice dodge! now answer the question can you prove you evidence is valid!
DUMB dodge! now answer the question can you prove a rear shot by using another person besides jfk? NO WAY YOU OR ANY HUMAN CAN PROVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.:eusa_liar:
you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, it is incumbent upon you to prove your allegations .I've ask you to show credible proof ..you have not...that can only lead to one logical conclusion you have none ..so you're makin' shit up!:lol:[/QUOTE]

YOU support the WC, it is incumbent upon you to TRY AND prove their fantasies. I won't ask you to show credible proof because there isn't any...that can only lead to one logical conclusion, you have none, so you're supporting proven lies. JFK WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT.

A MAN SHOT FROM THE REAR GOING FORWARD, LOGICALLY.
7forever is offline  
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #7
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Wurx View Post
Sorry dude but his head is clearly moving forward. Not just the mid section of it, the whole damn thing. Not to mention, the bottom of the skull you are referring to is his neck...I can clearly see where his hair is and it moves FORWARD. And unless the bullet was of explosive content, the exit wound is where the spray usually goes. If he was shot in the front the spray would be BEHIND his head.
Sorry dude but his head is NOT moving forward. Not just the mid section of it, the whole damn thing. Not to mention, the bottom of the skull is blown out...I can clearly see where his hair is and it does not move FORWARD. the exit wound is where the gape is on the right rear. If he was shot in the rear he would have went forward like this guy.

The top of his head does not forward of the white which is proven by the rear exit.
7forever is offline  
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #8
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggabum View Post
I like 7's posts.
The thing is, I dont see how 7's theory is any less plausable than the Grassy Knoll Theory, and there's far more subscribe to that.
Admittedly, I dont see or agree with everything that 7 puts forward, but the fact that I do see some of his evidence is enough to make me think he may be on to something. He has obviously researched this a lot and must know that what he was putting forward challenged the established theories and he would be laughed at by some people, who in my opinion, seem to accept other theories that have far less supporting evidence.
As for the head moving forward...there are a few possibilities that 7 may or may not have considered. Firstly He could be right and its an optical illusion caused by the gape. There is also the possibility that, as we know, Zapruder stated that the film that was returned to him was different to the film he gave up, so there is a possibility that the forward movement is faked...or my thoughts are that assuming 7 is right and Greer pulled the trigger, he may have took his foot of the gas slightly as he turned to fire and this, causing the car to slow, caused those in the car to lurch forward slightly, I back this up by looking at the gifs and noticing that all exept Mrs K seem to move forward slightly in sync with JFK.
There is only one possibility, the correct one. The rear of his skull gaped causing this illusion that didn't support a shot from the rear anyway. It was a moot point. The only way I could be wrong about his head NOT moving forward is if it could be proven that jfk did not have an exit wound on the right rear. He clearly did and slow motion has confirmed that.
7forever is offline  
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:36 AM   #9
Intern
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3

oh//what happend
nagrom is offline  
Old December 12th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #10
Banned
 
Joined: Feb 2011
From: Canada
Posts: 299

Some people are blind, but his head clearly moved forward. Eyeglasses, anyone?

Kruschev sure got his revenge. I love it.
Fascist Canuck is offline  
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #11
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascist Canuck View Post
Some people are blind, but his head clearly moved forward. Eyeglasses, anyone?

Kruschev sure got his revenge. I love it.
It clearly shows a massive gaping hole on the right rear.
7forever is offline  
Old December 20th, 2011, 06:08 AM   #12
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 203

I guess 7forever got tired of spamming just one thread and created his own to double the fun. He could at least use NSFW tags for some of his grotesque pictures and show the smallest amount of respect for the man he's arguing was killed by insiders
Kyuubi is offline  
Old April 6th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #13
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
I guess 7forever got tired of spamming just one thread and created his own to double the fun. He could at least use NSFW tags for some of his grotesque pictures and show the smallest amount of respect for the man he's arguing was killed by insiders
Amen, brother!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #14
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Amen, brother!
I will ask you again, maybe this time I can get a direct response to my question...how did jfk get shot from the rear when his head never moved forward? How could jfk have had an exit wound anywhere besides the right rear where it had been from the moment Greer shot him?


7forever is offline  
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #15
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I will ask you again, maybe this time I can get a direct response to my question...how did jfk get shot from the rear when his head never moved forward?...
I shall tel you AGAIN... the body stiffens up violently when under extreme trauma. The muscles in back are WAY stronger. The natural tendency is for the body to stiffen like a board. That means erect. So if the body is hunched over forward, the motion would be obliviously backward.

REMEMBER THIS FOR NEXT TIME!!! Sheesh!!!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #16
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
I shall tel you AGAIN... the body stiffens up violently when under extreme trauma. The muscles in back are WAY stronger. The natural tendency is for the body to stiffen like a board. That means erect. So if the body is hunched over forward, the motion would be obliviously backward.

REMEMBER THIS FOR NEXT TIME!!! Sheesh!!!
His head never moved forward. That's the lie you can't prove.
7forever is offline  
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #17
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
I shall tel you AGAIN... the body stiffens up violently when under extreme trauma. The muscles in back are WAY stronger. The natural tendency is for the body to stiffen like a board. That means erect. So if the body is hunched over forward, the motion would be obliviously backward.

REMEMBER THIS FOR NEXT TIME!!! Sheesh!!!
Your retard speak doesn't change the fact that the back of jfk's head was blown off.
7forever is offline  
Old April 6th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #18
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,622

Frames 311 & 312 clearly show blood spray coming out of front. In order for that to happen, shot would have to be from the back. Simply physics whether you understand it or not.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 7th, 2014, 04:55 AM   #19
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Frames 311 & 312 clearly show blood spray coming out of front. In order for that to happen, shot would have to be from the back. Simply physics whether you understand it or not.
You can't show those frames doing what you say happened. Show them you fool.
7forever is offline  
Old April 7th, 2014, 05:13 AM   #20
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You can't show those frames doing what you say happened. Show them you fool.
Watch the Nova Documentary and see, you true fool!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
debunking , forward , head , illusion , jfk , moved



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen's belligerent Bentley moved by bishop's blessing Cerise Religion 2 January 19th, 2013 07:47 PM
Keystone Pipeline fate in U.S. in limbo but construction moves forward in Canada Comet Government and Politics 0 February 15th, 2012 06:44 PM
EU attempts to move forward with greater fiscal union myp Current Events 1 December 9th, 2011 07:56 AM
Israeli-Palestinian peace has taken a leap forward. David Current Events 16 October 1st, 2010 02:54 AM
Computer Head in 'da House!!! Computer_Head New Users 5 January 2nd, 2010 10:25 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.