The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #21
Banned
 
Schmidt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 237

and i looked that up dude on the web

a relible site
Schmidt is offline  
Register

Welcome to the Political Fray, a free Political Forum for intelligent discussion of politics and current events.

We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today

We look forward to having you become part of our Political Fray family!

Old February 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #22
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: md
Posts: 5,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidt View Post
and i looked that up dude on the web

a relible site
First of all, please stop double posting. You can hit the edit button if you need to add something.

Second, did you even read my response? I am not saying you are lying but that everything is done statistically and even your "rule" says 15 minimum which is different than only 15. Most clinical trials are way more than 15, you can go to pubmed or something to go look at some if you want.

Third, can you give me this source? The link?
myp is offline  
Old April 10th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #23
Intern
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 13

A government doesn't need to drug people to control their minds, they just need to control the media, and let the media do the rest.
Simbainoz is offline  
Old April 16th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #24
Banned
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Texas
Posts: 1,975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbainoz View Post
A government doesn't need to drug people to control their minds, they just need to control the media, and let the media do the rest.
Good point. But they put ads on tv constantly like "ask your doctor if such and such drug is right for you". Why do they do that do people go in to their doctor and ask for a drug and the doctor just hands it out?, why bother with the doctor in the first place. Just be a good sheep and do what the televison tells you to.

You are 100% right the media is the head of all the brainwashing, but folks like me that see no differance between the so called news and family guy, all scripted to gain ratings, they need more push
clax is offline  
Old April 16th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #25
Banned
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Texas
Posts: 1,975

Quote:
Originally Posted by myp View Post
First of all, please stop double posting. You can hit the edit button if you need to add something.

Second, did you even read my response? I am not saying you are lying but that everything is done statistically and even your "rule" says 15 minimum which is different than only 15. Most clinical trials are way more than 15, you can go to pubmed or something to go look at some if you want.

Third, can you give me this source? The link?
I don't nessasarily think that just because some people out there believe someething is so makes it fact.

Clinical trials and reserch led us to give kids with a Hypothetical disability (adhd) speed, very similar to crystal meth. And schools coerce parents into turning their kids into users.

Never met a person that took so called adhd medicine that was anybetter off than others.

The idea that swalloing a pebble can ease your suffering to me seems absurd.

Ofcourse there is good medicine out there, and most of it is in fact. But telling a person to take paxell because they are going through a natural phase in their life seems silly.

Drugs that keep your body from rejecting a transplanted organ are great. Drugs that alter your brain function, why not use cocain, and marijuana.
clax is offline  
Old April 16th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #26
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: md
Posts: 5,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by clax View Post
I don't nessasarily think that just because some people out there believe someething is so makes it fact.
Science never asks you to take something as fact just because someone else believes it. There is always some evidence and there are of course facts and then potentially true facts, but not yet proven to be called facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clax View Post
Clinical trials and reserch led us to give kids with a Hypothetical disability (adhd) speed, very similar to crystal meth. And schools coerce parents into turning their kids into users.
The disability isn't really deniable. Extensive research has shown it is real. The issue is just in diagnosing it and where to really make that cut off between Adhd and a normal kid just not paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clax View Post
The idea that swalloing a pebble can ease your suffering to me seems absurd.
Ever take advil? Tylenol? How can you say a pill cannot ease your suffering, especially when what is in those pills usually mimics natural chemicals in your body which are the reason you feel a certain way in the first place. It's all biochemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clax View Post
Ofcourse there is good medicine out there, and most of it is in fact. But telling a person to take paxell because they are going through a natural phase in their life seems silly.
Paxil is for depression, something that is clinically diagnosed. Depression is not a natural phase of life and Paxil has helped a lot of people feel better about themselves and potentially even stopped them from committing suicide or harming themselves/others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clax View Post
Drugs that keep your body from rejecting a transplanted organ are great. Drugs that alter your brain function, why not use cocain, and marijuana.
Drugs that keep you from rejecting a transplanted organ just suppress your immune system so that you don't attack it (at the same time it weakens you ability to attack other things like pathogenic bacteria too). It is a tradeoff, as drugs often are. As for drugs that alter brain function- they do different things, people don't take them all recreationally.
myp is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM   #27
Banned
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Texas
Posts: 1,975

Quote:
Originally Posted by myp View Post
Science never asks you to take something as fact just because someone else believes it. There is always some evidence and there are of course facts and then potentially true facts, but not yet proven to be called facts.


The disability isn't really deniable. Extensive research has shown it is real. The issue is just in diagnosing it and where to really make that cut off between Adhd and a normal kid just not paying attention.


Ever take advil? Tylenol? How can you say a pill cannot ease your suffering, especially when what is in those pills usually mimics natural chemicals in your body which are the reason you feel a certain way in the first place. It's all biochemistry.


Paxil is for depression, something that is clinically diagnosed. Depression is not a natural phase of life and Paxil has helped a lot of people feel better about themselves and potentially even stopped them from committing suicide or harming themselves/others.


Drugs that keep you from rejecting a transplanted organ just suppress your immune system so that you don't attack it (at the same time it weakens you ability to attack other things like pathogenic bacteria too). It is a tradeoff, as drugs often are. As for drugs that alter brain function- they do different things, people don't take them all recreationally.
all I am saying is just because the clinc diagnoses you dosent mean you are ill.

As far as so called adhd, I think it is public schools forcing people to accept something because incompatent teachers have no ability to maintain disapline. ADHD dose exist but it is way over diagnosed. And kids who don't have it take the drugs. And clinicly speaking it is speed, there is no way around that.
clax is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:30 PM   #28
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: md
Posts: 5,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by clax View Post
And clinicly speaking it is speed, there is no way around that.
Clinically speaking, "speed" is a street term and not an actual name for anything. If you want to say it is a stimulant, then sure.
myp is offline  
Old April 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #29
Intern
 
Self Sufficient's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: United States
Posts: 9

Dangerous Side Effects Of Prescription Drugs

Dangerous side effects like suicidal thoughts are a result of prescription drugs. We know this from the many tv commercials for prescription drugs. I've had both positive and negetive results from prescription drugs. Should any prescription or over the counter drugs have suicide as a side effect? Many people would probably say no, but these drugs are approved just the same. Having studied eugenics history, I feel the question is legitimate because it is based on fact.
Self Sufficient is offline  
Old April 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #30
Banned
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Texas
Posts: 1,975

Quote:
Originally Posted by myp View Post
Clinically speaking, "speed" is a street term and not an actual name for anything. If you want to say it is a stimulant, then sure.
Are you suggesting fedamine is not the same thing as speed, and are you really too sinsative to take the slang term for it?

Speed only describes one form of drug, also known as meth, crystal meth and other various terms, you understand these words.

And certianly you are not saying that drugs given to "treat" adhd are no diferent than caffine.

Come on pick a better stance to argue from I don't buy this high a mighty nonsence.
clax is offline  
Old April 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #31
Banned
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Texas
Posts: 1,975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self Sufficient View Post
Dangerous side effects like suicidal thoughts are a result of prescription drugs. We know this from the many tv commercials for prescription drugs. I've had both positive and negetive results from prescription drugs. Should any prescription or over the counter drugs have suicide as a side effect? Many people would probably say no, but these drugs are approved just the same. Having studied eugenics history, I feel the question is legitimate because it is based on fact.
my question is why are tv adds trying to get us on drugs in the first place? You can't go out and buy them legally, your doctor must perscribe them based on your current condition and such pre existing conditions. These tv adds suggest that users know more than perscribers, I find it rediculouse to take a corperations suggestion based soley on where an add is placed and the mood of the watcher, for the goal to sell product to over stimulated masses, over the advice of a doctor and yet these adds persist.
clax is offline  
Old June 23rd, 2012, 11:15 AM   #32
Intern
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 20

Yea mind control is a part of what our Owners use on us.
psychicdude is offline  
Old June 23rd, 2012, 11:15 AM   #33
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: md
Posts: 5,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
Yea mind control is a part of what our Owners use on us.
What owners?
myp is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #34
Intern
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by myp View Post
What owners?
The ruling class eleite that are pushing for New World Order, one world Government, No Free Speach, No Free Thought. It is the Rothschilds and Rockefellers baby, New World Order is a Big Brother State, everyone wears a uniform, You have NO RIGHTS! This is a fact, I knew about NWO years ago but thought it was a conspericy, now I have a better understanding and see a bit through the Matrix so to speak Check out News like Alex Jones, Chomsky and David Icke.
psychicdude is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #35
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: md
Posts: 5,852

It is not a fact. That is a misuse of the word

And Chomsky does not believe in the New World Order conspiracy theory.
myp is offline  
Old December 26th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #36
Intern
 
6stringnut's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 11

Fluoride was first introduced into the water supply in Nazi Germany to help to control prisoners (it makes people more docile), and was sold to the American public as a way to stop cavities. First off sodium fluoride is the main ingredient in most rat poisons, doesn't seem very healthy to me. Secondly, what would be the reason for fluoride in the water when it's already in the toothpaste. Thirdly, did you know that if a child swallows a pea size amount of fluoride toothpaste your supposed to call poison control? And fourthly, did you know that 1 eight ounce glass of fluoridated water has the same amount of fluoride as a pea size amount of fluoride toothpaste? It's a one-size fits all prescription that has been ordered by others to make us complacent.
6stringnut is offline  
Old December 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #37
Intern
 
blurinoctober's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23

I understand your thought process here, but it seems highly unlikely, due to the scale needed for it. I think people just don't give much thought to possible side-effects of medication unless they've seen them in action. Getting rid of the thing plaguing them at the exact moment is more of a concern.
blurinoctober is offline  
Old December 31st, 2012, 03:42 PM   #38
Intern
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
The ruling class eleite that are pushing for New World Order, one world Government, No Free Speach, No Free Thought. It is the Rothschilds and Rockefellers baby, New World Order is a Big Brother State, everyone wears a uniform, You have NO RIGHTS! This is a fact, I knew about NWO years ago but thought it was a conspericy, now I have a better understanding and see a bit through the Matrix so to speak Check out News like Alex Jones, Chomsky and David Icke.
If you want to know more about what psychicdude is talking about, then this movie is a must see: http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie

This is a movie that everyone around the world should see, lest we allow these evil people to have their way with us. Public knowledge of what they are doing is their greatest enemy, and this movie represents knowledge, and hope for the future.

We should also be aware that the modern media no longer exists to inform us of what is happenening in the country and around the world. They exist to misinform us and thereby manage our opinions in whatever way the government, and the media owners within the establishment, want it managed.
Simbainoz is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
control , mind

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Birth control myp Religion 34 August 16th, 2013 04:55 AM
Biden to take Gun Control on the road. chris7375 Current Events 1 January 25th, 2013 01:05 PM
The Nature of the Conservative Mind-Set charleslb Government and Politics 14 November 23rd, 2010 03:10 AM
Should there be more or less gun control? Aristotle Government and Politics 43 February 5th, 2010 03:14 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.