The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree1Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #41
Representative
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 464

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Yet...they do effect it. do they not?

One need only look at the Tea Party over here to see what can happen, unfortunately this "Grass Roots" movement has been detrimental to our system thus far (IMHO).
It is grass root only in the special sense that it is a peasant movement set up by oilmen though, surely? Here we have a division between 'nationalist' movements - allowed subsidiary parliaments to get them out of the way - and movements like the Greens that are ignored totally. How much publicity do your minority movements get?
Iolo is offline  
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #42
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
It is grass root only in the special sense that it is a peasant movement set up by oilmen though, surely? Here we have a division between 'nationalist' movements - allowed subsidiary parliaments to get them out of the way - and movements like the Greens that are ignored totally. How much publicity do your minority movements get?
I prefer to base my opinions (and comments), on something more than a wonderful imagination and speculation. I have found that over time....as we become "Known" in these forums, being so amazingly skillful at fabricated theory, presented as fact, those I actually want to engage have become disinterested.

So....instead I listen, think, and then try to interact rather than Alienate.

This is no way a prescription, I enjoy you....entertaining to say the least. Merely a suggestion for improvement.
tecoyah is offline  
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #43
Anarchist
 
Dirk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: Disunited Queendom
Posts: 1,944

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspirator View Post
HELL YEA
even the aliens
See "Independence Day" for proof.
Dirk is offline  
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #44
Representative
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 464

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
I prefer to base my opinions (and comments), on something more than a wonderful imagination and speculation. I have found that over time....as we become "Known" in these forums, being so amazingly skillful at fabricated theory, presented as fact, those I actually want to engage have become disinterested.

So....instead I listen, think, and then try to interact rather than Alienate.

This is no way a prescription, I enjoy you....entertaining to say the least. Merely a suggestion for improvement.
Thanks - but I base my posts entirely on experience or (passably wide) reading, and one part of my experience tells me that trying not to alienate the bosses is a sure way to being bossed forever.
Iolo is offline  
Old November 20th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #45
Intern
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Mesquita, RJ, Brazil
Posts: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspirator View Post
America is still the most badass amazing awesometastic country to ever be able destroy the planet earth 54 times over
The America have Chuck Norris!!!!
tdbatista is offline  
Old November 20th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #46
Intern
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Mesquita, RJ, Brazil
Posts: 37

Cliché conspiracy to monopolize is an institution as a typical villain's HQ.

Not saying that the U.S. are the good guys, but in the category of villain they are not alone. It has very government that says pacifist who finances wars, terrorism, poverty and nobody realizes.
tdbatista is offline  
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:28 AM   #47
Representative
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 464

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbatista View Post
Cliché conspiracy to monopolize is an institution as a typical villain's HQ.

Not saying that the U.S. are the good guys, but in the category of villain they are not alone. It has very government that says pacifist who finances wars, terrorism, poverty and nobody realizes.
They have as much military poer as the next twenty countries, most of which they control anyway. Who does this benefit but the oilmen and AIPAC? I think you should ask for some benefit from your taxes meself.
Iolo is offline  
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #48
Intern
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Mesquita, RJ, Brazil
Posts: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
You do realize there are more then just the Dems and Repubs, yes? We have a socialist senator and state and local gov'ts are filled with independents and 3rd partiers.
American socialist is the same as the general Hittler a Jew, a black man in the KKK, or a woman leader of the Taliban.


I say this because for a foreigner to become American that he has sworn not to belong or be sympathetic to the communist party.
tdbatista is offline  
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #49
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,485

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbatista View Post
American socialist is the same as the general Hittler a Jew, a black man in the KKK, or a woman leader of the Taliban.


I say this because for a foreigner to become American that he has sworn not to belong or be sympathetic to the communist party.
Hitler actually changed his surname because the name he was born to was Jewish in origin, a black woman owns the KKK's national HQ and the Taliban has nothing to do with the US.

As for your last 'point', a communist has to be a socialist but a socialist doesn't have to be a communist. Indeed American socialism has traditionally been vary anti-communism, to rival Sen. McCarthy even though not as loudly.
David is offline  
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #50
Analyst
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Novi, Michigan
Posts: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
The US is a remarkable state. Ruled absolutely by the rich, it manages to convince the mugs that it is a democracy.
I, like many Americans, have relatives and friends in Europe and I hear this line about the rich dominating America all of the time. I agree that wealthy Americans have an inordinate amount of influence at the federal level but I'm curious how you think absolute rule by the rich is being accomplished.

Quote:
It has a higher number of people jailed that were in the gulags under Stalin, yet it convinces those mugs they are 'free'.
The "War on Drugs" has been a horrible mistake in my opinion, but believing that Americans don't understand this is incorrect.

Quote:
It has less social mobility than any European countries except the UK and Italy, yet it manages to convince the mugs they can get on, though their standard of living is falling.
How are you defining social mobility here? Do you mean accumulation of assets or are you talking about racial groups and their standing in society? Maybe a little of both? There's definitely a debate to be had here.

We are the middle of an economic downturn but over the long haul I can tell you the standard of living in America is just peachy

Quote:
Heil Fox! Marvelous, when you think about it!
Obligatory Nazi blast, groovy. I suppose the America you've described might be marvelous for a psychopath but it doesn't bear much resemblance to the America I know.
Bill is offline  
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #51
Intern
 
6stringnut's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 11

Unfortunately you just hit the nail on the head, if most Americans knew what was in the Patriot Act or Victory Acts 1 & 2, this nation would cleanse itself once and for all of the evil regimes that intend to impose their will against the American public at large. Now it's supposed to be patriotic to support our politicians and not ask questions. I agree with Benjamin Franklin who said,"support your country every day and politicians when they deserve it" or something similar.
6stringnut is offline  
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #52
Intern
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Mesquita, RJ, Brazil
Posts: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hitler actually changed his surname because the name he was born to was Jewish in origin, a black woman owns the KKK's national HQ and the Taliban has nothing to do with the US.

As for your last 'point', a communist has to be a socialist but a socialist doesn't have to be a communist. Indeed American socialism has traditionally been vary anti-communism, to rival Sen. McCarthy even though not as loudly.
Socialism is not always in the manner Soviet communism (see several European countries as an example). Only just listed them say an American who is adept at socialism or the left in general was something typical "go Bonfire inquisition", not generalizing.

Fact is that this joke of cold war against the Communists, is that the world is in chaos, and makes a lot of people from other countries (like here in my country) have an anti-American sentiment. (So far I am in favor of communism that to me also is a cancer of humanity.)
tdbatista is offline  
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #53
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,485

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbatista View Post
Socialism is not always in the manner Soviet communism (see several European countries as an example). Only just listed them say an American who is adept at socialism or the left in general was something typical "go Bonfire inquisition", not generalizing.

Fact is that this joke of cold war against the Communists, is that the world is in chaos, and makes a lot of people from other countries (like here in my country) have an anti-American sentiment. (So far I am in favor of communism that to me also is a cancer of humanity.)
That's kind of what I said...
David is offline  
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #54
Representative
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I, like many Americans, have relatives and friends in Europe and I hear this line about the rich dominating America all of the time. I agree that wealthy Americans have an inordinate amount of influence at the federal level but I'm curious how you think absolute rule by the rich is being accomplished.



The "War on Drugs" has been a horrible mistake in my opinion, but believing that Americans don't understand this is incorrect.



How are you defining social mobility here? Do you mean accumulation of assets or are you talking about racial groups and their standing in society? Maybe a little of both? There's definitely a debate to be had here.

We are the middle of an economic downturn but over the long haul I can tell you the standard of living in America is just peachy



Obligatory Nazi blast, groovy. I suppose the America you've described might be marvelous for a psychopath but it doesn't bear much resemblance to the America I know.
It is the nature of ideology that we find an accurate description of what we've been brainwashed into accepting entirely weird. I define social mobility as the Economist does, in terms of social class and economics, and it is the Economist I am quoting about the lack of social mobility over there. What this 'nazi' codswallop may be in what seems a sensible post I don't know, but I suppose that in a society dominated by bullies you have to make some acceptable noises. It is a waste of time: they won't be happy till you all learn silent obedience, like proper peasants.
Iolo is offline  
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #55
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
It is the nature of ideology that we find an accurate description of what we've been brainwashed into accepting entirely weird. I define social mobility as the Economist does, in terms of social class and economics, and it is the Economist I am quoting about the lack of social mobility over there. What this 'nazi' codswallop may be in what seems a sensible post I don't know, but I suppose that in a society dominated by bullies you have to make some acceptable noises. It is a waste of time: they won't be happy till you all learn silent obedience, like proper peasants.
Though I agree there is a serious problem with our system where the ability to climb ladders toward a higher tier of social/financial position is concerned, I also note the many instances of past change forced by "Noise" from the masses.
Though it is never an immediate or dramatic adjustment, the complex and somewhat hidden force we call the population, or citizenry does influence the way the system moves forward. No one can know where it may lead, yet it has managed to do so thus far...and I must have faith it will continue.

Patience seems a needed trait in this form of Government.
tecoyah is offline  
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #56
Representative
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 464

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Though I agree there is a serious problem with our system where the ability to climb ladders toward a higher tier of social/financial position is concerned, I also note the many instances of past change forced by "Noise" from the masses.
Though it is never an immediate or dramatic adjustment, the complex and somewhat hidden force we call the population, or citizenry does influence the way the system moves forward. No one can know where it may lead, yet it has managed to do so thus far...and I must have faith it will continue.

Patience seems a needed trait in this form of Government.
The trouble is that, as for the victims of McCarthy and many others, the waiting tends to outlast living. I too have faith in the American people, oddly enough. We were in a similar position back in the Nineteenth Century, and we came through it, though we are sinking back now. I've liked almost every American I've ever met. fair play.
Iolo is offline  
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #57
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
I'm using the Economist, an extremely pro-capitalist paper, and just generally-accepted fact everywhere. If you were allowed to know what was going on you'd know this, but you live under an essentially one-party moneymen's dictatorship, as you know, which is why the peasantry are always demanding proof that the world is not flat (usually answered from Wikipedia). As you know, the rich are allowed to buy elections in your country, and the media are not requred to tell the truth at all: that is their 'free speech'.

Most countries are ruled by the rich, but in most they have to hide that fact. You peasants are the only mugs who accept it.
American "peasants" receive a lot more money than do those in dozens of countries, which is why some American business owners close up shop here and move their operations to those countries, to take advantage of cheaper labor costs, less workers' rights, and less environmental regulation.
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #58
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
They have as much military poer as the next twenty countries, most of which they control anyway. Who does this benefit but the oilmen and AIPAC? I think you should ask for some benefit from your taxes meself.
It benefits everyone in the world. Without US troops in Afghanistan, for instance, where would we be now ? Or I might better ask WHAT would we be now. And the answer might be piles of Pakistani nuclear missle ashes.
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #59
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
American "peasants" receive a lot more money than do those in dozens of countries, which is why some American business owners close up shop here and move their operations to those countries, to take advantage of cheaper labor costs, less workers' rights, and less environmental regulation.
Maybe a decade ago. We're actually the outsourcing destination now due to a combination of lower taxes, higher tariffs and 'cheap labor' countries enacting pro-labor laws. Basically if it isn't manufacturing, the job is getting sent to America. If it is manufacturing, the job is obsolete though the uniformed think they were outsourced away.
David is offline  
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #60
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Maybe a decade ago. We're actually the outsourcing destination now due to a combination of lower taxes, higher tariffs and 'cheap labor' countries enacting pro-labor laws. Basically if it isn't manufacturing, the job is getting sent to America. If it is manufacturing, the job is obsolete though the uniformed think they were outsourced away.
America has, for many years, been an outsourcing destination. That is, for what we in America could call domestic outsourcing (AKA immigration). 3rd world nations send their poor people here who then take jobs away from Americans by underbidding them, and then pillage the American economy with big Billions$$$$ in remittances$$$$, as well as raid treasuries for Billions$$$$ more in human services payouts, by way of the anchor baby racket. It started out that this was applicable to all those job categories wherein the work could only be done INSIDE the USA (landscaping, construction, janitorial, etc), but it has expanded to include many other things including skill jobs, and in manufacturing too.

Result to the American worker is the same. Big American companies screwing Americans out of jobs by using cheap, foreign labor. Inside the US or outside of it.

That's the only way that America is a destination for outsourcing that I know of.

Last edited by Protectionist; May 5th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Protectionist is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
america , jokenow



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where does America go from here? =Zoomer= Government and Politics 14 November 20th, 2012 12:35 AM
What I see as wrong with America. tecoyah Government and Politics 55 November 3rd, 2012 02:36 PM
Dems almost trick TP into passing joke bill. David Current Events 40 May 19th, 2011 06:43 PM
Obama said on America........ bunty Current Events 8 January 19th, 2009 08:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.