The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree1Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #61
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
It benefits everyone in the world. Without US troops in Afghanistan, for instance, where would we be now ? Or I might better ask WHAT would we be now. And the answer might be piles of Pakistani nuclear missle ashes.
Happier, freer, more decent and having self-respect, obviously. What we all are now is either deeply ashamed or in denial.
Iolo is offline  
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #62
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
American "peasants" receive a lot more money than do those in dozens of countries, which is why some American business owners close up shop here and move their operations to those countries, to take advantage of cheaper labor costs, less workers' rights, and less environmental regulation.
Well obviously, having stolen the land and employed slave labour, their master could afford top pay the serfs a few dollars extra, as did the London imperialists here in the Nineteenth Century. They can afford to enslave other countries and make them cheap and evil because you pay taxes for nothing, so they are cutting your wages, and serve you right.
Iolo is offline  
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #63
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
America has, for many years, been an outsourcing destination. That is, for what we in America could call domestic outsourcing (AKA immigration). 3rd world nations send their poor people here who then take jobs away from Americans by underbidding them, and then pillage the American economy with big Billions$$$$ in remittances$$$$, as well as raid treasuries for Billions$$$$ more in human services payouts, by way of the anchor baby racket. It started out that this was applicable to all those job categories wherein the work could only be done INSIDE the USA (landscaping, construction, janitorial, etc), but it has expanded to include many other things including skill jobs, and in manufacturing too.

Result to the American worker is the same. Big American companies screwing Americans out of jobs by using cheap, foreign labor. Inside the US or outside of it.

That's the only way that America is a destination for outsourcing that I know of.
Try to get a job as a field hand, shepard, sweatshop worker, etc. and I'll take your 'taking jobs away from Americans' seriously.
David is offline  
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #64
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Happier, freer, more decent and having self-respect, obviously. What we all are now is either deeply ashamed or in denial.
No you wouldn't be happier, freer, more decent, or have more self-respect, or have any life at all. You'd be a pile as Pakistani nuclear bombed ashes. and THAT is what you are in "denial" of.
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #65
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Well obviously, having stolen the land and employed slave labour, their master could afford top pay the serfs a few dollars extra, as did the London imperialists here in the Nineteenth Century. They can afford to enslave other countries and make them cheap and evil because you pay taxes for nothing, so they are cutting your wages, and serve you right.
Sounds like you think it's all my idea. I'm one of those peasants who's been enslaved (economically), and have been adamantly opposed to it all my life.
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #66
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Try to get a job as a field hand, shepard, sweatshop worker, etc. and I'll take your 'taking jobs away from Americans' seriously.
1. For your edification, native-born Americans (mostly Whites) do the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs in America, without an immigrant anywhere in sight. Didn't you know ?

2. The jobs you're talking about have more Americans working in them than immigrants. The notion that there are jobs Americans won't do is nonsense.

http://cis.org/illegalImmigration-employment
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #67
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
1. For your edification, native-born Americans (mostly Whites) do the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs in America, without an immigrant anywhere in sight. Didn't you know ?

2. The jobs you're talking about have more Americans working in them than immigrants. The notion that there are jobs Americans won't do is nonsense.

Jobs Americans Won?t Do? A Detailed Look at Immigrant Employment by Occupation | Center for Immigration Studies
Sure and those Americans get payed top dollar. Is it any surprise Americans are getting the boot in favor of slave labor? You're argument isn't entirely without merit but your attacking the wrong issue (immigration rather than slavery).
David is offline  
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #68
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
No you wouldn't be happier, freer, more decent, or have more self-respect, or have any life at all. You'd be a pile as Pakistani nuclear bombed ashes. and THAT is what you are in "denial" of.
Hitler told the Germans the same. They believed stuff like that, and are, after all, an important element in the American population. Give up murdering people and trying to enslave them and no-one at all will have the slightest interest in your fantasy-country.
Iolo is offline  
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #69
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Hitler told the Germans the same. They believed stuff like that, and are, after all, an important element in the American population. Give up murdering people and trying to enslave them and no-one at all will have the slightest interest in your fantasy-country.
That would have been an effective dodge, if I wasn't here to reveal it as nothing more than that. Hitler was 1930s/40s Germany. This is 2013 with 100+ Pakistani nuclear warheads fingertips away from millions of Muslim fanatical looneys. You are simply WRONG that "no-one at all will have the slightest interest in your fantasy-country". The Muslim nutjobs who have been killing hundreds of millions for 1400 years (long before there was a USA), will continue to do their deranged thing, which is to follow the commands of the Koran to kill non-Muslims (everywhere), and they will use whatever devices they can obtain to kill as many "infidels" as they can.
Furthermore, they will not stop until they have attained world conquest, and the Islamic world caliphate they have sought for 1400 years. The only thing that is as dangerous as them is the brainwashed notions of people like yourself who go around spouting that this only has to do with some country's political/military activities.
Few things in the world right now are more dangerous than the overlooking of Pakistan's nukes, and the threat they present (with or without any country's actions). Few things in life could be more naive, than that overlooking, mindless mind-set.
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #70
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Sure and those Americans get payed top dollar. Is it any surprise Americans are getting the boot in favor of slave labor? You're argument isn't entirely without merit but your attacking the wrong issue (immigration rather than slavery).
Some of "those Americans" are US military troops. Their entry level pay is about $8/hour. Not exactly "top dollar".

As for "surprise", I don't care about what is or isn't a "surprise". I care about what is right or wrong. And it is wrong to bring immigrants into the country to take jobs away from Americans, especially when so many Americans are unemployed.
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #71
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
Some of "those Americans" are US military troops. Their entry level pay is about $8/hour. Not exactly "top dollar".

As for "surprise", I don't care about what is or isn't a "surprise". I care about what is right or wrong. And it is wrong to bring immigrants into the country to take jobs away from Americans, especially when so many Americans are unemployed.
$8/hr plus the sign up bonus, free education and hazard pay if they end up actually fighting... And they all choose to join, it's not some 'pay the bills' McJob they took because there wasn't anything better around.

Yes, blame the immigrants that were forced across the border by Cartel violence and end up slaving away (literally) to keep themselves and their families alive. The 900k slaves driving down wages and 'stealing jobs'? You don't care as it hurts your argument.
David is offline  
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:25 AM   #72
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
That would have been an effective dodge, if I wasn't here to reveal it as nothing more than that. Hitler was 1930s/40s Germany. This is 2013 with 100+ Pakistani nuclear warheads fingertips away from millions of Muslim fanatical looneys. You are simply WRONG that "no-one at all will have the slightest interest in your fantasy-country". The Muslim nutjobs who have been killing hundreds of millions for 1400 years (long before there was a USA), will continue to do their deranged thing, which is to follow the commands of the Koran to kill non-Muslims (everywhere), and they will use whatever devices they can obtain to kill as many "infidels" as they can.
Furthermore, they will not stop until they have attained world conquest, and the Islamic world caliphate they have sought for 1400 years. The only thing that is as dangerous as them is the brainwashed notions of people like yourself who go around spouting that this only has to do with some country's political/military activities.
Few things in the world right now are more dangerous than the overlooking of Pakistan's nukes, and the threat they present (with or without any country's actions). Few things in life could be more naive, than that overlooking, mindless mind-set.
Always try to keep in your small American heads, however difficult it may be, that what matters is Who attacked whom? No Muslim countries ever attacked you, while you have attacked several and murdered thousands upon thousands of people, besides supporting the child-killing Nazis occupying Palestine. It doesn't make you, incredible as it may seem to you, popular and loved.
Iolo is offline  
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #73
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Always try to keep in your small American heads, however difficult it may be, that what matters is Who attacked whom? No Muslim countries ever attacked you, while you have attacked several and murdered thousands upon thousands of people, besides supporting the child-killing Nazis occupying Palestine. It doesn't make you, incredible as it may seem to you, popular and loved.
Afghanistan attacked us by proxi... The rest of your point is valid.
David is offline  
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:07 AM   #74
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Afghanistan attacked us by proxi... The rest of your point is valid.
Well, don't let's into arguments about the way the West support of the originators of the Taliban and El Qaida. It's nice we agree on something!
Iolo is offline  
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:49 PM   #75
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Well, don't let's into arguments about the way the West support of the originators of the Taliban and El Qaida. It's nice we agree on something!
How did we support the Taliban and Al Qaida? The 1st was a post-Soviet anti-Muhadin group and the 2nd formed in response to our presence in Arabia. Don't tell me you're 1 of those types who think the Taliban and Al Qaeda = the Muhadin. Muslims, even the radicals, aren't some monolithic group.
David is offline  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:08 AM   #76
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
How did we support the Taliban and Al Qaida? The 1st was a post-Soviet anti-Muhadin group and the 2nd formed in response to our presence in Arabia. Don't tell me you're 1 of those types who think the Taliban and Al Qaeda = the Muhadin. Muslims, even the radicals, aren't some monolithic group.
The Americans built up extremism (call in Republican Fundamentalism if it makes you happy) to destroy the civilized USSR-backed regime in Afghanistan and got the reward they deserved, clearly.
Iolo is offline  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM   #77
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
$8/hr plus the sign up bonus, free education and hazard pay if they end up actually fighting... And they all choose to join, it's not some 'pay the bills' McJob they took because there wasn't anything better around.

Yes, blame the immigrants that were forced across the border by Cartel violence and end up slaving away (literally) to keep themselves and their families alive. The 900k slaves driving down wages and 'stealing jobs'? You don't care as it hurts your argument.
Free education doing military stuff (useless in civilian life), and it IS indeed a pay the bills because there's nothing better. Do you see many rich kids signing up ?

WHAT hurts my argument ? I see nothing that hurts my argument.

My argument >> Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, fresh water, electricity, food, jobs, etc)
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:43 AM   #78
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Always try to keep in your small American heads, however difficult it may be, that what matters is Who attacked whom? No Muslim countries ever attacked you, while you have attacked several and murdered thousands upon thousslamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.ands of people, besides supporting the child-killing Nazis occupying Palestine. It doesn't make you, incredible as it may seem to you, popular and loved.
Who attacked whom ?

2/26/1993 - Islamic terrorists detonated a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center in New York City, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.

1/3/2000 - the USS Sullivan was attacked by al Qaeda.

10/12/2000 - the USS Cole was attacked by al Qaeda. 17 US sailors killed . 39 injured.

9/11/2001 - World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon in Wash. DC, and a 3rd plane failed to reach the White House.

Dozens more attacks could be listed here both before and after the USA even existed, so don't give me that "No Muslim countries ever attacked you" crap. Al Qaeda and other Muslim jihadist groups aren't countries. So ? They still are attackers, and they are who we all need to defend against (for 1400 years now).
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:50 AM   #79
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
The Americans built up extremism (call in Republican Fundamentalism if it makes you happy) to destroy the civilized USSR-backed regime in Afghanistan and got the reward they deserved, clearly.
And you are getting the reward (for doing nothing) of protection from Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, by US troops, losing their lives in the process.

You're welcome (although many people would say you shouldn't be). And sitting where you are, you'd need protection from marauding Muslims whether it was 2013, 1913, 1813, 1713, 1613, 1513, 1413, 1213, or hundreds of years before that.

PS- where the hell is Rhondda, Cymru ?
Protectionist is offline  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:21 AM   #80
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionist View Post
Who attacked whom ?

2/26/1993 - Islamic terrorists detonated a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center in New York City, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.

1/3/2000 - the USS Sullivan was attacked by al Qaeda.

10/12/2000 - the USS Cole was attacked by al Qaeda. 17 US sailors killed . 39 injured.

9/11/2001 - World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon in Wash. DC, and a 3rd plane failed to reach the White House.

Dozens more attacks could be listed here both before and after the USA even existed, so don't give me that "No Muslim countries ever attacked you" crap. Al Qaeda and other Muslim jihadist groups aren't countries. So ? They still are attackers, and they are who we all need to defend against (for 1400 years now).
Despite your extremist nutters, 'Islamic terrorists' are a theory, not a STATE. You have attacked various countries to steal oil or back the Zionist racists, whereas no State has attacked yours. Should we have bombed Dublin because of the American backed IRA? Grow up.
Iolo is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
america , jokenow



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where does America go from here? =Zoomer= Government and Politics 14 November 19th, 2012 11:35 PM
What I see as wrong with America. tecoyah Government and Politics 55 November 3rd, 2012 01:36 PM
Dems almost trick TP into passing joke bill. David Current Events 40 May 19th, 2011 05:43 PM
Obama said on America........ bunty Current Events 8 January 19th, 2009 07:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.