The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #21
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
Just exactly how is that done with FIRES?
Fire is just GAS. Gas provides little to no opposition to actual objects with significant mass.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 9th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #22
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Fire is just GAS. Gas provides little to no opposition to actual objects with significant mass.
Was that intended to imply that FIRE was the ONLY
thing under the falling mass of WTC7?

what?
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 9th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #23
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,794

It was a domino effect, plain & simple.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 9th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #24
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
It was a domino effect, plain & simple.
"domino effect" does NOT account for the fact that if the falling mass of WTC7
encountered any resistance at all, it would NOT have descended at FREE FALL ACCELERATION.
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 10th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #25
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
"domino effect" does NOT account for the fact that if the falling mass of WTC7
encountered any resistance at all, it would NOT have descended at FREE FALL ACCELERATION.
The falling mass grew bigger & bigger and bigger (kind of like an avalanche), that the new mass it picked up approached negligible, and yes, it approached free fall acceleration - simple laws of physics!
Thanks from tecoyah
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #26
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
The falling mass grew bigger & bigger and bigger (kind of like an avalanche), that the new mass it picked up approached negligible, and yes, it approached free fall acceleration - simple laws of physics!
WTC 7 did not simply approach FREE FALL ACCELERATION, it attained it for 2.25 sec, also the mass pick up bit is from the lame excuse as to why the towers were completely destroyed, not just damaged but COMPLETELY DESTROYED.

& while we are about the physics, what % of the mass of an object is exerted against whatever is under a falling mass that is accelerating at 64% of the acceleration of gravity?

Last edited by Mario Savio; September 10th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 10th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #27
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
WTC 7 did not simply approach FREE FALL ACCELERATION, it attained it for 2.25 sec, also the mass pick up bit is from the lame excuse as to why the towers were completely destroyed, not just damaged but COMPLETELY DESTROYED.

& while we are about the physics, what % of the mass of an object is exerted against whatever is under a falling mass that is accelerating at 64% of the acceleration of gravity?
If the tower mass of 879, 683 lbs. is added to the equation r/qs-42.87 and equated to the minimal mass of the square root of the maximum mass of the bases of each foundational support....it is clear the towers were blown up by dolphins mutated by aliens from Jupiters moon Titan.


...duh....
tecoyah is offline  
Old September 10th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #28
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,794

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
....it is clear the towers were blown up by dolphins mutated by aliens from Jupiters moon Titan.


...duh....
That makes more sense than the starter of this thread.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 10th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #29
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
If the tower mass of 879, 683 lbs. is added to the equation r/qs-42.87 and equated to the minimal mass of the square root of the maximum mass of the bases of each foundational support....it is clear the towers were blown up by dolphins mutated by aliens from Jupiters moon Titan.


...duh....
So the best you can do is to write some alleged humor....

Do tell ( & this is only high school level physics... )
what is the weight expressed upon the stuff below
a falling mass that is accelerating at 64% of the
acceleration of Gravity? Can you think about this at all?
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #30
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,794

Tall city buildings are essentially a "house of cards". There is no practical way to design enough safety margin in the strength of buildings for lower floors withstand upper floors crashing down.

There have been many cases, whereby a floor of a building under construction collapses. You NEVER see the collapse just stop there. You see a domino effect where floor after floor collapses after that.

It is time for you to quit drinking the Kool-Aid, and get real!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #31
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Tall city buildings are essentially a "house of cards". There is no practical way to design enough safety margin in the strength of buildings for lower floors withstand upper floors crashing down.

There have been many cases, whereby a floor of a building under construction collapses. You NEVER see the collapse just stop there. You see a domino effect where floor after floor collapses after that.

It is time for you to quit drinking the Kool-Aid, and get real!
Please provide a link to a building collapse ( under construction ) where the building is completely & totally destroyed and results in mass quantities of pulverized material(?)

Also note that you did NOT address the 64% of the acceleration of gravity
comment from my last ... whats up with that?
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #32
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post

Also note that you did NOT address the 64% of the acceleration of gravity
comment from my last ... whats up with that?
I cannot comment on some unknown source's wild-ass estimate.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #33
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
I cannot comment on some unknown source's wild-ass estimate.
OR, you could get a copy of physics toolkit and
examine the video record yourself.

from looking at the video of either tower collapsing
do you see the uniformity in the descent?

Physical objects only do that when somebody makes it happen,
this is not like some random event triggered an unstoppable "collapse"
The only reason why the pulverization continued, there had to have
been an additional source of energy brought to bear on this structure.
I an not in a position to state if it was C4, Thermite, atom bombs... or?
but there obviously was an additional source of energy.
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #34
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
OR, you could get a copy of physics toolkit and
examine the video record yourself.

from looking at the video of either tower collapsing
do you see the uniformity in the descent?

Physical objects only do that when somebody makes it happen,
this is not like some random event triggered an unstoppable "collapse"
The only reason why the pulverization continued, there had to have
been an additional source of energy brought to bear on this structure.
I an not in a position to state if it was C4, Thermite, atom bombs... or?
but there obviously was an additional source of energy.
Obvious to you...for myself it is not.

Thus...conspiracy forum material.
tecoyah is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #35
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Obvious to you...for myself it is not.

Thus...conspiracy forum material.
wow, izat heavy ... or what?

oh well .....

A! lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #36
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,350

Reality sucks...don't it.
tecoyah is offline  
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #37
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Reality sucks...don't it.
obviously for the vast majority of citizens who
have been spoon-fed the official propaganda by the mainstream media,
You have evidence right in front of you, and you refuse to see it.

A! lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #38
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
what if in the course of say driving only a few miles, you observed 3 cars on fire by the side of the road, and all on the same day, would you wonder WHY?
Some food for thought. The buildings were a maximum of only a few blocks from eachother, and two of them were over 1,000 ft tall. And the "3rd one" was hit by at least of them, seriously damaged and left to burn unfettered for several hours. Do you find it unusual that several buildings were virtually totaled because they were located adjacent to the WTC towers when they fell? Strange logic you have with your coincidences...

Quote:
May I then focus upon the WTC towers and WTC7 note that these buildings were NOT just damaged as were other buildings in the same complex, but completely destroyed.
Did you not see WTC 3, 4, 5 and 6? The first two were partially crushed by the 1& 2 when they fell. That's considered a total loss. WTC 5 got completely engulfed in flames and experienced a serious internal collapse of the structure due to fire, and WTC6 had a gaping hole down to the basement level. If you're wondering why they weren't "totally collapsed" it's because their designs differed from the WTC 1, 2, and 7. Unless you figure out why the design differences are important you will never ever be educated on why different results played out for them and the other three buildings.

Quote:
In a report by the NIST they say "total collapse was inevitable
after collapse initiation ..." izat so? WHY should total collapse
be inevitable? Who sez and what do they have to back that statement?
Because the towers were not designed to handle a dynamic load of the magnitude they experienced once the structure was sufficiently destabilized to initiate collapse. Buildings, 3,4,5, and 6 were shorter and had proportionally larger footprints compared to 1, 2, and 7, they didn't have the same failure mechanisms either due to their design differences. None had 30 stories being supported by a damaged floor area.

So tell me... do you even show an ounce of skepticism? I'm not talking about doubting the NIST or so called "official story", do you even cross check the sources you "think" are better? Doesn't look like it. It's very arrogant of people to comment on skepticism when they themselves exhibit that very behaviour.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
The justification for saying that it had to be CD is quite simple really, you see ... WTC7 descended for
2.25 sec at free fall acceleration. the ONLY way you are
going to get free fall acceleration, is by NOT having any resistance
under the falling mass.
Do explain... how does free fall acceleration prove the presence of explosives and other tools that would have been used in a CD? Let's take you claim at face value, do you have any pictorial evidence of damage to the buildings that show damages that could be linked to explosives? I belive the answer to that will be "no".

Quote:
Now do U C?
I guess I'll be one of those "shills" you like to refer to. I prefer to run with reality and legitimate, competent design/engineering knowledge, not the above


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Savio View Post
OR, you could get a copy of physics toolkit and
examine the video record yourself.

from looking at the video of either tower collapsing
do you see the uniformity in the descent?

Physical objects only do that when somebody makes it happen,
this is not like some random event triggered an unstoppable "collapse"
It wasn't "random" at all... people flew planes into buildings intending to bring them both down by smashing out the supports. They hoped it would be immediate to cause the most amount of casualties possible. This can be inferred by the fact that the second plane aimed lower on tower #2, because the more load that is held by a weakened structure, the more vulnerable it is to critical failure. And guess what? The building that got hit lower 30 minutes after the first tower was hit, fell an hour earlier. That's not much of a coincidence, it shows that one building was in more immediate distress than the other
Thanks from tecoyah

Last edited by Kyuubi; September 13th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Kyuubi is offline  
Old September 14th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #39
Intern
 
Mordrid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Michigan
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
And so you have a dilemma when evidence contradicts public opinion. You call this so called "official story" a lie that only the fearful follow, yet offer no substance to back it up. I'm open to new evidence, but anything suggesting "holograms, no-planes, or controlled demolition" are off the table, because all theories thus far related to those have been nothing but snake oil
The "evidence" you've offered to back that up is no more substantial than the OP's. You say you're open to new evidence, then proceed to limit the presentation of that evidence. If you're not willing to follow the investigation wherever it leads, you're not willing to know the truth.

But that's ok. Some people just can't handle the truth--and they know it. They will devise defense mechanisms to shield themselves from uncomfortable realizations of the truth, and that's important for the protection of their precariously balanced psyches. The last thing we need is someone going off the deep end because he can't live with the realization that the vast majority of the world's population lives out its lives without the kingly benefit of indoor plumbing!

Preconceptions will limit your perceptions. If your reasoning powers max out at "building fell down; gravity makes things fall down; therefore gravity made building fall down", then this topic may not be accessible to you.
Mordrid is offline  
Old September 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #40
Intern
 
Mordrid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Michigan
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
The falling mass grew bigger & bigger and bigger (kind of like an avalanche), that the new mass it picked up approached negligible, and yes, it approached free fall acceleration - simple laws of physics!
Please, tell me you're a goof ball who just appears as a blithering idiot.
Mordrid is offline  
Closed Thread

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
9 or 11 , disturbing , facts , indisputable , information



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Disturbing images] Victims of uranium munitions used by the us forces in afghanistan afghan Government and Politics 33 September 20th, 2013 12:39 PM
Geithner's New York Fed told AIG to withhold information myp Current Events 3 January 7th, 2010 02:54 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.