The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #101
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,477

Emminent Thread Closure

This is not heading in a good direction...Please Redirect to the topic
tecoyah is online now  
Old October 10th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #102
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
This is not heading in a good direction...Please Redirect to the topic
Gonna agree....
Kyuubi is offline  
Old October 10th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #103
Intern
 
Mordrid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Michigan
Posts: 34

Deleted~ Off Topic

Last edited by tecoyah; October 10th, 2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: not pertinent
Mordrid is offline  
Old October 11th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #104
Intern
 
Mordrid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Michigan
Posts: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordrid View Post
Deleted~ Off Topic
Really! "Off topic...not pertinent"? We have your good buddy spewing impertinent one-liners, in topics where he obviously has no legitimate interest, and he is cheered on by politicalfray functionaries who encourage such juvenile disruption by squelching those who would resist it directly.

This adolescent mutual admiration society is doomed to failure. Enjoy your little club.
Mordrid is offline  
Old October 11th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #105
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordrid View Post
Really! "Off topic...not pertinent"? We have your good buddy spewing impertinent one-liners, in topics where he obviously has no legitimate interest, and he is cheered on by politicalfray functionaries who encourage such juvenile disruption by squelching those who would resist it directly.

This adolescent mutual admiration society is doomed to failure. Enjoy your little club.
Had you refrained from insult....I would not have intervened.
tecoyah is online now  
Old October 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #106
Intern
 
Mordrid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Michigan
Posts: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Had you refrained from insult....I would not have intervened.
Nonsense. Quote the "insult". All I did was return the language of your buddy. If there was an insult, it was his, repeated. That was the point of the insipid exercise.

Further, the reason you gave was "not pertinent". Now the reason you're giving is "insult". So which is it? Whichever is convenient at the moment? If you think I penned something insulting, you've missed the boat on half this forum.
Mordrid is offline  
Old October 11th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #107
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 172

@Mordrid
I have about 3 pages worth of exchanges with Mario if you want to get back on topic and address them... But the prognosis wasn't going well when we were bickering our heads off... If you want to continue it that's your call but I'm not getting involved any further in it...
Kyuubi is offline  
Old October 12th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #108
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordrid View Post
Nonsense. Quote the "insult". All I did was return the language of your buddy. If there was an insult, it was his, repeated. That was the point of the insipid exercise.

Further, the reason you gave was "not pertinent". Now the reason you're giving is "insult". So which is it? Whichever is convenient at the moment? If you think I penned something insulting, you've missed the boat on half this forum.
I have no "Buddies" here....and an insult was not pertinent.

I suppose my attempts to redirect this thread nicely have failed, so be it.
tecoyah is online now  
Closed Thread

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
9 or 11 , disturbing , facts , indisputable , information



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Disturbing images] Victims of uranium munitions used by the us forces in afghanistan afghan Government and Politics 31 September 20th, 2013 08:57 AM
Geithner's New York Fed told AIG to withhold information myp Current Events 3 January 7th, 2010 03:54 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.