The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Intern
 
x0Maximilian0x's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Milky Way
Posts: 8

Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

Indisputable information anyone can verify with their own research...

While learning the indisputable and disturbing facts below...ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility

Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------

The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in istself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.

Only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit, and before either tower even fell, was the elaborately written "official story" being aired on who's responsible...was this elaborately written news cast "official story" prewritten before the attacks...

How about the "official investigation" before the elaborately written "official story"...was the "official investigation" done before 9/11 even occured...

I think the answer is quite clear.

-------

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11 and targeted Media and Senate...

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

-------

This documentary shows Jerome Hauer being interviewed on 9/11...just happened to be interviewed...let's see who he really is...

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking CIPRO, the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax, BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

Jerome Hauer was Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management located in Building 7 or World Trade Center 7...

Jerome Hauer was Bush Administration Insider...

The Office of Emergency Management was located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, or World Trade Center 7 and was also where the Office of Counter Terrorism was...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations just before 9/11...

Some of the strange and odd construction renovations in Building 7 consisted of where only the 23rd floor was reinforced with its floors, walls, windows all being strengthened making it some type of tree fort or sky bunker within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube

-------

Both the Twin Towers or World Trade Centers 1 & 2 underwent many months of construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

Some of the construction renovations in WTC 1, WTC 2 were in and around the elevator shafts... where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovations directly on the vertical support columns that happened to fail on 9/11...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows...

The Pentagon too underwent construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

The construction renovations on the Pentagon happened to be exactly on the section of the building involved on 9/11...

The part of the Pentagon involved on 9/11 also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact...

-------

The many vertical support columns in the World Trade Center buildings, that ran from bedrock to the top floor, were fastened and welded together all the way up...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...but...

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

-------

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Center buildings...

There were many Israeli Mossad spies arrested during 9/11 time frame...
Some of the Israeli Mossad spies were proven to be active in the Israeli military and explosive experts...

There were Israeli Mossad even arrested on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

There were even Israeli Mossad dressed like and posing as Muslims, dancing and taking pictures, that were arrested on 9/11, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

-------

Many people say if 9/11 was an inside job then someone would have come forward by now out the many that must have been involved.

I say not if our government can do things like they do below....The investigations go like this in American government....This is an actual part of the 9/11 investigation and how it was manipulated.

Below are a couple paragraphs from a long article recently in Asian Times.

Senators trapped forever into silence and organized group
Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs

"The San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reported that the SEC took the unprecedented step to deputize hundreds, if not even thousands of key stakeholders in the private sector for their investigation. In a statement that was sent to almost all listed companies in the US, the SEC asked the addressed companies to assign senior staff for the investigation, who would be aware of "the sensitive nature" of the case and could be relied on to "exercise appropriate discretion".

In essence, it was about controlling information, not about provision and disclosure of facts. Such a course of action involves compromising consequences. Ruppert: What happens when you deputize someone in a national security or criminal investigation is that you make it illegal for them to disclose publicly what they know. Smart move. In effect, they become government agents and are controlled by government regulations rather than their own conscience. In fact, they can be thrown into jail without a hearing if they talk publicly. I have seen this implied threat time after time with federal investigators, intelligence agents, and even members of United States Congress who are bound so tightly by secrecy oaths and agreements that they are not even able to disclose criminal activities inside the government for fear of incarceration."

-------

If you did not experience any of the symptoms of Denial explained by Sigmund Freud at the top of this page, then ask yourself if this fits you at the bottom of this page...

-------

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms : Deadline Live With Jack Blood

provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents - YouTube

x0Maximilian0x is offline  
Old April 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Banned
 
Schmidt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 237

well they were probally spoon fed this info from the goverment and i dont see how this adds to any conspirce
the goverment probally recived info on sight
and from basic assumption and info anaylsis
the likelyhood that they knew this before the hijacking of the planes in very unlikly

give one reason besides wanting to drum up support for the war
why they would not take precautionary measures
Schmidt is offline  
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #3
Intern
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 8

Huge conspiracy theory, I myself disagree with it though. I think that it's too complicated and twisted for anyone to expect to be able to get away with it. Not too mention the amount of people that would've been in on the conspiracy having the human morals too allow so many innocent people to die? I highly doubt that this was anything more than a terrorist attack.
Joshy is offline  
Old June 7th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #4
Intern
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 36

Going to take a few things here. The towers were struck by hijacked planes that caused massive damage to the structures of both towers. The resulting fire first from the jet fuel ignited fires of the surrounding materiel that when combined reached a temperature that caused the inner support system to weaken to the point of failure. There was no pre-placed explosives or use of thermite paint. When people talk about the puffs of smoke that erupted out of the windows as the above floors came crashing down on the floor below as proof of explosions. This is false, it is simply the result of several tons falling onto another surface and pressing the air out in any way it can. Building seven was damaged from several million tons of steel, concrete, and other material fall into and through the building.

This was not an inside job, it was simply a group of people devoted in causing as much death and destruction to make us fear the system in which we use and trust. Several things happened in which the hijackers got right and even had luck and/or indicate processes that allowed them to do what they did.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
The GMan is offline  
Old November 13th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #5
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,457

I have NEVER seen anything to compel me to accept the conspiracy theory around the 9/11 attack. Much like the moon landing joke, the birther stupidity, or so many other imaginary fabrications of what can only be viewed as an unstable or corrupted mind.

There simply comes a point when it is time to stop pretending...or be seen as a nut.
Thanks from Elmer Gantry
tecoyah is online now  
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #6
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0Maximilian0x View Post
All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN
Structures work as a system, and ideally they contribute to loads being transferred vertically to the foundation and eventually into the ground. Columns require bracing systems to make sure they can support the loads above them without them buckling. The loads must also be distributed in a way that's practical and allows for the design to function as intended. Slam a jet through a bunch of them and you change how the loads are transferred through what remains intact. When there's a big hole in a building the load above have to be redirected to adjacent columns increasing the loads' eccentricity and adding to the load of them as well.

Heat weakens the remaining columns and floor bracing, lowering the yield strength of the material and making it unstable, and when it finally buckles it doesn't "gently" sit all the loads above it down. The failure is "sudden" and once that mass has gained velocity... Now you have a giant mass of material hitting other structural elements with a dynamic load that far exceeds the static load, and you have that load hitting the below structure in every kind of angle inducing stresses that it would never normally experience in it's life cycle. Incorporate that with the open space and core design of the interior and it becomes more susceptible to progressive failure once a major collapse has begun.

We design buildings so that they ideally don't collapse in the first place, because once it starts somewhere in the structure, it's very difficult to stop, and people can die.

I don't like wasting a lot of breath on people who will not think about the complexities of building design as it relates to this theory, but you clearly need to figure out that there's more to a building's ability to hold it's weight that just the quantity of it's columns.

It's been forever since I last bothered to make any comment on the 9/11 conspiracy stuff and I'm sorry for bumping an old thread and making it all boring but... the complete bastardization of basic building design understanding is one of biggest downfalls of this entire theory in my mind. If you're going to sell this ideology that people who disagree with you on this stuff are shills and disinfo agents in denial, It would help if your argument gave some hint of how buildings are actually put together. At the end of the day, trying to explain to people that the government likes to distort and lie about things does absolutely nothing to cover your assertion that the towers were "wired" to blow up. That's because the distortion of basic design concepts combined with the absence of anything that can support this demolition theory creates little more than a fantasy.I'll add that the "professionals" you cite are doing even more of a disservice by promoting design incompetence.

The likes of Gage do not speak for the design community and he knows it.
Thanks from David

Last edited by Kyuubi; May 31st, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
Kyuubi is offline  
Old June 1st, 2013, 12:29 AM   #7
Representative
 
ThirdTerm's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
From: The motherland
Posts: 191



The loss of WTC 7's Column 79 by fire and damage from falling debris triggered the progressive collapse of the building and window breakage as a result of fire also contributed to the destructive chain of events.

Quote:
Today's report confirms that a fire was, indeed, the cause. "This is the first time that we are aware of, that a building taller than about 15 stories has collapsed primarily due to fires," Sunder told reporters at the press conference. "What we found was that uncontrolled building fires--similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings--caused an extraordinary event, the collapse of WTC7." The unprecedented nature of the event means that understanding the precise mechanism of the collapse is important not just to answer conspiracy theorists' questions, but to improve safety standards in the engineering of large buildings. The final report describes how debris from the collapse of WTC 1 ignited fires on at least 10 floors of WTC 7 at the western half of the south face. Fires on Floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 burned out of control, because the water supply to the automatic sprinkler system had failed. The primary and backup water supply to the sprinkler systems for the lower floors relied on the city's water supply. Those water lines were damaged by the collapse of WTC 1 and 2. These uncontrolled fires in WTC 7 eventually spread to the northeast part of the building, where the collapse began.
World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest - Popular Mechanics

Last edited by ThirdTerm; June 1st, 2013 at 12:52 AM.
ThirdTerm is offline  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:30 PM   #8
Intern
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: America
Posts: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdTerm View Post


The loss of WTC 7's Column 79 by fire and damage from falling debris triggered the progressive collapse of the building and window breakage as a result of fire also contributed to the destructive chain of events.
WTC 7 DID NOT collapse due to fire and damage from falling debris. That is a load of crap.

WTC 7 was rigged with explosives and brought down in a controlled method.

9/11 *RARE* CLEAR Video of WTC Building 7 Controlled Demolition - YouTube
Thanks from Mario Savio
Wildcard is offline  
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #9
Analyst
 
Salty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
From: Arkansas
Posts: 44

Hard one for me

I don't know. I did see a documentary or series of commercials within 48 hrs before the day the towers were hit, that was about old buildings being demolished. The way they went down is exactly the way the twin towers went down and that really struck me. The anthrax thing seemed made up.

If there really was a poison scare there could have been protocol in place to prepare for that.
How do you prepare for what you don't know after being attacked by a so far unidentified enemy?
One thing get the VP and POTUS separated; another is have pertinent staff take a series of preventative drugs in case of Chem warfare.
I'm starting to lean toward the same stance I have with the "Kennedy assassination" conspiracy. That is that we as a group (even a family actually that day) witnessed a horrible event and must invent a larger than life reason.
**I think Oswald was a lone gunman nut bag who killed JFK btw.
Salty is offline  
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #10
Representative
 
Road Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: North Texas
Posts: 318

Conspiracies are notoriously difficult to keep secret for an extended period of time.

While I have no doubt a few here are happy to think the worst of others and that it's possible for thousands of Americans to happily murder thousands of their own and tens of thousands of others, I'm not so cynical. I've worked for both our military and our government and work with them now.

Too many Americans in both the military and our government are much more patriotic and dedicated to their country than to support mass murder of our fellow citizens.
Road Warrior is offline  
Old August 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #11
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
WTC 7 DID NOT collapse due to fire and damage from falling debris. That is a load of crap.

WTC 7 was rigged with explosives and brought down in a controlled method.
If you think it's such a load of crap why don't you feel free to explain the design justifications about why it's so incomprehensible for a building to collapse if it's suffered sufficient damage from any mechanism.

I'll bet your only support for this is an argument from spurious similarity. You controlled demolition folk have never studied building design to try and understand why it doesn't take a CD to make one collapse
Thanks from tecoyah

Last edited by Kyuubi; August 4th, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
Kyuubi is offline  
Old August 5th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #12
Representative
 
Road Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: North Texas
Posts: 318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
There is medical treatment for those with bizarre beliefs!
True. Unfortunately it's not illegal to be crazy. As long as they aren't a threat to themselves or others, people are free to believe it was Martians or the Illuminati who caused 9/11.
Road Warrior is offline  
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #13
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,457

the attacks of 9/11 were planned for 68 years by an advanced pod of dolphins in the south pacific underwater base. Little known to humans, the dolphin/orca alliance of 1852 led to a collaboration which has been in place for well over 50 yrs, to infiltrate the mackerel market in the United States. The great leader "Shamu" bravely began the orca observation corps. which has become active in several major cities, and periodically leap into the air to view certain individuals and record the images in the retinal implant systems they developed in conjunction with the octopus nation.
By destroying the world trade center complex, they have managed to interrupt trading in this fish stock long enough to replace traders with dolphin human hybrids that will shortly channel all Mackerel to a small island in Indonesia, where it will be redistributed into the ocean.
tecoyah is online now  
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #14
Representative
 
Road Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: North Texas
Posts: 318

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
the attacks of 9/11 were planned for 68 years by an advanced pod of dolphins in the south pacific underwater base. Little known to humans, the dolphin/orca alliance of 1852 led to a collaboration which has been in place for well over 50 yrs, to infiltrate the mackerel market in the United States. The great leader "Shamu" bravely began the orca observation corps. which has become active in several major cities, and periodically leap into the air to view certain individuals and record the images in the retinal implant systems they developed in conjunction with the octopus nation.
By destroying the world trade center complex, they have managed to interrupt trading in this fish stock long enough to replace traders with dolphin human hybrids that will shortly channel all Mackerel to a small island in Indonesia, where it will be redistributed into the ocean.
Now that actually makes sense!

Dolphins unite!!!

Road Warrior is offline  
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #15
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 172

One long time poster on another site where this conspiracy is heavily discussed came up with the term "Irreducible Delusion" to describe the 9/11 conspiracy mentality... I can't help but think of the terms' appropriateness in this context.
Kyuubi is offline  
Old August 9th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #16
Analyst
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: Oklahoma
Posts: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
Huge conspiracy theory, I myself disagree with it though. I think that it's too complicated and twisted for anyone to expect to be able to get away with it. Not too mention the amount of people that would've been in on the conspiracy having the human morals too allow so many innocent people to die? I highly doubt that this was anything more than a terrorist attack.
Seriously? Human history is full of false flag attacks in which innocent humans suffer because of someone or some groups agenda. The world has been and will continue to be a nasty place to live because men are not angels. The official 9/11 story is a huge joke and believed only by the fearful. In all recent polls 80% of Americans do not believe the Warren commissions "official" report on the JFK assassination. But heck, there's still that 20%!
Thanks from Mordrid and numan
Montecresto is offline  
Old August 24th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #17
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: Miami
Posts: 172

Quote:
Seriously? Human history is full of false flag attacks in which innocent humans suffer because of someone or some groups agenda. The world has been and will continue to be a nasty place to live because men are not angels. The official 9/11 story is a huge joke and believed only by the fearful. In all recent polls 80% of Americans do not believe the Warren commissions "official" report on the JFK assassination. But heck, there's still that 20%!
And so you have a dilemma when evidence contradicts public opinion. You call this so called "official story" a lie that only the fearful follow, yet offer no substance to back it up. I'm open to new evidence, but anything suggesting "holograms, no-planes, or controlled demolition" are off the table, because all theories thus far related to those have been nothing but snake oil
Thanks from tecoyah
Kyuubi is offline  
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #18
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 44

A story 4 U

Once upon a time... there were these 19 radical Arabs
who conspired together to hijack airliners and crash them
into buildings to make a statement as to how much they hate
AMERICA'S freedom.

Now just a bit of food for thought
you do not see it very often, but if you have been driving a car
for long enough, you have seen a burning car by the side of the
road, cars sometimes burn and like I said, it doesn't happen very often.
HOWEVER, what if in the course of say driving only a few miles, you
observed 3 cars on fire by the side of the road, and all on the same day,
would you wonder WHY?

May I then focus upon the WTC towers and WTC7
note that these buildings were NOT just damaged as were other
buildings in the same complex, but completely destroyed.
In a report by the NIST they say "total collapse was inevitable
after collapse initiation ..." izat so? WHY should total collapse
be inevitable? Who sez and what do they have to back that statement?

Question EVERYTHING
A! were are we going
WHY are we in this handbasket?
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #19
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 44

The justification for saying that it had to be CD
is quite simple really, you see ... WTC7 descended for
2.25 sec at free fall acceleration. the ONLY way you are
going to get free fall acceleration, is by NOT having any resistance
under the falling mass. Just exactly how is that done with FIRES?

the smoking gun is the complete & total destruction of
WTC 1,2 & 7 while other buildings in the same complex
were damaged but not destroyed.

Now do U C?
Mario Savio is offline  
Old September 9th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #20
Intern
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Castro Valley CA
Posts: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Fire is just GAS. Gas provides little to no opposition to actual objects with significant mass.
Was that intended to imply that FIRE was the ONLY
thing under the falling mass of WTC7?

what?
Mario Savio is offline  
Closed Thread

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
9 or 11 , disturbing , facts , indisputable , information



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Disturbing images] Victims of uranium munitions used by the us forces in afghanistan afghan Government and Politics 31 September 20th, 2013 08:57 AM
Geithner's New York Fed told AIG to withhold information myp Current Events 3 January 7th, 2010 03:54 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.