The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss conspiracies and underground dealings


Thanks Tree3Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2015, 02:25 PM   #41
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

People have only asked where Hastings was headed right before his car exploded, but few ever asked a much more important question. Assuming that Hastings left in his car after leaving Thigpen's place, where the hell did he go for as many as 4 hours? This huge amount of time would've allowed him to be killed elsewhere and to remotely control the Mercedes a very short distance before it absolutely exploded. He was only 1.5 miles from home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta1UjSSeE1s

Michael Hastings' Dangerous Mind: Journalistic Star Was Loved, Feared and Haunted - Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly

In February, Hastings had rented a one-bedroom apartment with a gorgeous view overlooking Hollywood. The landlord allowed him to use another unit, the one below Thigpen's, to write.

Often, when Hastings was done for the day, he would visit Thigpen. He would talk passionately about the stories he was working on. They talked about other things in the news, about stories she thought he should pursue, and about their shared sense of grief.

"We both suffered the same thing, which was depression," she says.

Hastings was intensely interested in government surveillance of journalists. In May, the story broke about the Department of Justice obtaining the phone records of Associated Press reporters. A couple weeks later, Edward Snowden's revelations about the National Security Agency's massive surveillance program became public. Hastings was convinced he was a target.

His behavior grew increasingly erratic. Helicopters often circle over the hills, but Hastings believed there were more of them around whenever he was at home, keeping an eye on him. He came to believe his Mercedes was being tampered with. "Nothing I could say could console him," Thigpen says.

One night in June, he came to Thigpen's apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems.

"He was scared, and he wanted to leave town," she says.

The next day, around 11:15 a.m., she got a call from her landlord, who told her Hastings had died early that morning. His car had crashed into a palm tree at 75 mph and exploded in a ball of fire.

"I burst into tears," Thigpen says. "I couldn't believe it had happened again."

https://www.google.com/search?q=jord...g&ved=0CCoQ7Ak
7forever is offline  
Old July 5th, 2015, 05:16 PM   #42
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

I want to thank you for pointing out the fake image of the tire. I really didn't notice it until you outlined it early this year.

The tire was mostly parallel with the passenger side. It was not turned hard left and could never appear so from any angle. I knew that before posting this thread. Shortly after you made your point I found an awesome capture at 1:53 that shows the tire mostly straight, as it was early in the video and at the end. The straight tire is visible about one minute after the fake image is turned hard left. The angle is the same at these two different times and this capture used is one second before the old one, at 0:54. Of course the LL video was fabricated to some degree. That's just common sense, but what amazes me are the clues they left behind for anyone that bothered to look.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...u.png~original
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...9.png~original






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LSY3wVuASg
7forever is offline  
Old July 6th, 2015, 09:32 AM   #43
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Am I missing something? It seems like CASE CLOSED means you never bring it up again!!!
That would seriously hamper the whole conspiracy theory thingy..whatever would seven do then?
tecoyah is online now  
Old July 7th, 2015, 10:11 AM   #44
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

https://www.survivalmonkey.com/threa...mbushed.38357/

She's the wife of the jewish man with the garden hose. A most important eyewitness who contradicts (the police report) that Hastings was on fire for 3-5 minutes. The relevant audio starts around 12:00.

If her account is true then Hastings was certainly not inside the burning Mercedes, as he would've looked like the completely burned man in the car below. What's interesting is how her description isn't much different from the Coroner's report. The most significant difference is that she described both arms being unburnt instead of just one.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...4.png~original
http://documents.latimes.com/coroner...hael-hastings/

This is a real and nasty image of a man burned in a car fire. http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8fae8b59.jpg

As to the unprecedented Obama regime action of cremating Hastings body without his family’s permission either being sought or granted, the InfoWars News Service further reports:

A witness to the aftermath of the Michael Hastings accident on June 18 in Hancock Park in Los Angeles, California told Infowars Nightly News that the journalist’s body was not badly charred as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

The LAPD and the Los Angeles County Coroner weretrying their best” to hide the body from the witness, who asked to remain anonymous, when it was pulled from the vehicle approximately three hours after the fire was extinguished, between 7:20 to 7:40 AM.

After the ferocity of the fire, the witness expected to see a body charred beyond recognition. “What I saw was the full body,” she told Infowars Nightly News, “with a completely burned face, up to say the shoulders. From the shoulders down I saw the whole body, completely intact, not burned in any way.”
She identified the body as a “white guy about 25 to 30… a white young guy… I saw full, white arms.”



This contradicts the official story. “The body was badly charred and identified only as ‘John Doe 117,’ law enforcement authorities told The Times. Coroner’s officials were attempting to match dental records to help make a positive identification, according to authorities,” the LA Times reported.”​
As to why the Obama regime, and now the LAPD, are continuing to cover-up Hastings assassination can be readily viewed in this map [below/see video HERE] showing the sheer impossibility of this award winning reporter who was running for his life having been killed by his vehicle hitting a tree, especially in light of the fact the debris field extends for nearly 300 meters (100 yards) clearly indicating an explosive event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3jrSU0DdU
7forever is offline  
Old July 12th, 2015, 09:13 AM   #45
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

just do it.
7forever is offline  
Old July 12th, 2015, 09:19 AM   #46
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

You'll notice the supposed image of Hastings slumped leftward with the door blown open, but only 22 seconds earlier the door was straight and undamaged. There couldn't be better evidence of a staged crash. The body was officially found slumped to the left. The times here are 4:15 and 4:37.


Last edited by 7forever; July 12th, 2015 at 10:10 AM.
7forever is offline  
Old July 12th, 2015, 05:17 PM   #47
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

If we just agree with you....will you end this?
tecoyah is online now  
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:06 AM   #48
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
If we just agree with you....will you end this?
I don't think that's the point after all this time without a serious challenge.
7forever is offline  
Old July 13th, 2015, 08:12 AM   #49
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I don't think that's the point after all this time without a serious challenge.
Do you actually consider what you are doing to be serious....or a challenge?

Much like your fixation on the JFK BS, you regurgitate the mental spewings of others who have what I will term "Instabilities" in their grasp of reality. The first dozen or so attempts could be seen as entertainment, the second dozen come off as ignorance....Now it is bordering on Insanity.
tecoyah is online now  
Old July 13th, 2015, 08:55 AM   #50
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Do you actually consider what you are doing to be serious....or a challenge?

Much like your fixation on the JFK BS, you regurgitate the mental spewings of others who have what I will term "Instabilities" in their grasp of reality. The first dozen or so attempts could be seen as entertainment, the second dozen come off as ignorance....Now it is bordering on Insanity.
Your post would suggest you can prove me wrong on any number of facts I've cornered over the years. You can't make a single challenge. I'm right about everything.
7forever is offline  
Old July 15th, 2015, 01:58 AM   #51
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Your post would suggest you can prove me wrong on any number of facts I've cornered over the years. You can't make a single challenge. I'm right about everything.
Actually...what is suggested in my post would be that these conspiracy theory posts have become something of a bad joke and any interest in them has long ago faded into annoyance. I understand you are right about everything in your mind....but, would recommend you consider what that implies to those not dwelling within it.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
tecoyah is online now  
Old July 19th, 2015, 06:44 AM   #52
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Actually...what is suggested in my post would be that these conspiracy theory posts have become something of a bad joke and any interest in them has long ago faded into annoyance. I understand you are right about everything in your mind....but, would recommend you consider what that implies to those not dwelling within it.
Everything I've posted is true and would be accepted as such by all juries in the United States. It's as simple as making conclusions backed by evidence and the other side not posing a challenge.

All my conclusions can be seen as factual and if someone disagrees, then a challenge must follow. You can't provide any logical challenge to my work on Hastings. End of story.
7forever is offline  
Old July 19th, 2015, 07:56 AM   #53
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Everything I've posted is true and would be accepted as such by all juries in the United States. It's as simple as making conclusions backed by evidence and the other side not posing a challenge.

All my conclusions can be seen as factual and if someone disagrees, then a challenge must follow. You can't provide any logical challenge to my work on Hastings. End of story.
See...the thing is here, that for most people on an internet debate forum they need to have some level of interest in a subject before spending the time and energy to begin discussion. Usually this requires an interesting subject, a respected opponent, a good argument....or at a minimum something that is worth arguing about. Neither of the conspiracy theories you have fixated upon meet this criteria and judging by the interaction you garner, neither do you.
tecoyah is online now  
Old July 19th, 2015, 09:41 AM   #54
Senator
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Midwest
Posts: 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
See...the thing is here, that for most people on an internet debate forum they need to have some level of interest in a subject before spending the time and energy to begin discussion. Usually this requires an interesting subject, a respected opponent, a good argument....or at a minimum something that is worth arguing about. Neither of the conspiracy theories you have fixated upon meet this criteria and judging by the interaction you garner, neither do you.
You certainly don't measure what the criteria is. The evidence speaks for itself and it can't be challenged in any logical way. In other words, I am right about every conclusion I've reached.

I spent time and energy on simple things, and that's the main reason why no challenge has been put forth. A few clever folks have found some excuses, but no real challenge was part of it. Excuses are for losers.
7forever is offline  
Old July 19th, 2015, 12:00 PM   #55
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You certainly don't measure what the criteria is. The evidence speaks for itself and it can't be challenged in any logical way. In other words, I am right about every conclusion I've reached.

I spent time and energy on simple things, and that's the main reason why no challenge has been put forth. A few clever folks have found some excuses, but no real challenge was part of it. Excuses are for losers.
Okay then...you have made such powerful points that there is no reason to continue...perhaps you should just accept your victory and quit while ahead?
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
tecoyah is online now  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
case , closed , hastings , michael , murdered



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED 7forever Conspiracy Theories 19 May 27th, 2016 08:09 AM
michael brown arcturus88 Current Events 15 December 9th, 2014 03:40 AM
U.S. anthrax case closed EdwardGeorge Current Events 0 January 19th, 2011 01:03 AM
U.S. anthrax case closed myp Current Events 2 March 4th, 2010 05:01 AM
Michael Jackson passes away myp Current Events 7 September 11th, 2009 01:41 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.