The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Current Events

Current Events Latest news, current events, and headlines from around the world


View Poll Results: Is the standoff w/NK buffoons exciting or scary?
Exciting 0 0%
Scary 0 0%
Both 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2017, 10:33 AM   #1
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,029

NK Poll 3: Current Situation Exciting Or Scary?

Are you excited or scared about current NK sabre rattling?

just curious
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 10:49 AM   #2
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,676

Possible warfare and death does not in any way excite me and anyone that it does is mentally challenged or evil.
tecoyah is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #3
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,029

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Possible warfare and death does not in any way excite me and anyone that it does is mentally challenged or evil.
The excitement would be NK "taken care of" for ONCE & FOR ALL!


Last edited by Aufgeblassen; August 11th, 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 01:10 PM   #4
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
The excitement would be NK "taken care of" for ONCE & FOR ALL!
At possibly detrimental and extremely destructive cost. That you seem so very happy about possible nuclear warfare seriously places you into a realm of respect I cannot even mention here.

You disgust me.
tecoyah is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #5
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,029

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
At possibly detrimental and extremely destructive cost. That you seem so very happy about possible nuclear warfare seriously places you into a realm of respect I cannot even mention here.

You disgust me.
You ASSUME it would come to that.

Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #6
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
You ASSUME it would come to that.
And YOU....assume it will not, or you simply do not care. It is telling that you are unable to grasp the possibilities here and are too feeble minded to understand that if Trump makes you happy with his "Manly" choices there will be millions of dead and possibly worldwide destruction.
There simply comes a point where your ignorance and stupidity become worthy of borderline hate.
tecoyah is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 01:42 PM   #7
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,029

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
And YOU....assume it will not, or you simply do not care. It is telling that you are unable to grasp the possibilities here and are too feeble minded to understand that if Trump makes you happy with his "Manly" choices there will be millions of dead and possibly worldwide destruction.
There simply comes a point where your ignorance and stupidity become worthy of borderline hate.
Nope! I believe it will not. The considerably FAKE military of NK will crumble like a sandcastle at high tide.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 01:53 PM   #8
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Nope! I believe it will not. The considerably FAKE military of NK will crumble like a sandcastle at high tide.
Obviously your incredible intelligence apparatus far exceed the rest of the entire planet, and the amazing intellect you possess should be accepted above that of the thousands who evaluate these things for a living. I truly hope you are correct but know you are not.
tecoyah is offline  
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM   #9
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,029

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Obviously your incredible intelligence apparatus far exceed the rest of the entire planet, and the amazing intellect you possess should be accepted above that of the thousands who evaluate these things for a living. I truly hope you are correct but know you are not.
I disagree with the "obvious" part.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Current Events

Tags
current , exciting , poll , scary , situation



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The situation theconspirator Government and Politics 33 March 5th, 2012 12:47 PM
Is our current situation worse than the Great Depression? omej Economics 1 February 23rd, 2009 07:45 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.