The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Current Events

Current Events Latest news, current events, and headlines from around the world


Thanks Tree30Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #81
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Not hot on your Seventeenth-Century English any more then? Memory fading fast, eh? At your age it is to be expected, I'm afraid!
I have no clue what your unusual linguistics are trying to convey!
Ralph47 is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:41 PM   #82
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
He probably meant ones like those I worked on that launched satellites that identified identified terrorist targets for drone strikes, to make the WORLD a safer place .
Rather to identify targets of impoverished women and children in order to destroy costly weapons, so that satanic war profiteers could beggar the American people paying for unnecessary weapons and other materiel to make the world safe for fascists and billionaire oligarchs.
.
numan is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:22 PM   #83
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
Rather to identify targets of impoverished women and children in order to destroy costly weapons, so that satanic war profiteers could beggar the American people paying for unnecessary weapons and other materiel to make the world safe for fascists and billionaire oligarchs.
.
Your comment is 100.0% nonsensical.

I'm sure others will agree.
Ralph47 is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:37 PM   #84
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
Your comment is 100.0% nonsensical.

I'm sure others will agree.
Only people whose brains are addled.

41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground

Quote:
“Drone strikes have been sold to the American public on the claim that they’re ‘precise’. But they are only as precise as the intelligence that feeds them. There is nothing precise about intelligence that results in the deaths of 28 unknown people, including women and children, for every ‘bad guy’ the US goes after....”
But then, the purpose of drone strikes is not to kill hypothetical "terrorists", but rather to make obscene profits for the American War Industries.
.
numan is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:52 PM   #85
Analyst
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
Only people whose brains are addled.

41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground



But then, the purpose of drone strikes is not to kill hypothetical "terrorists", but rather to make obscene profits for the American War Industries.
.
When Obama increased the use of drones, it saved US servicemen's lives, but increased the number of civilian deaths. He believed that would more palatable to the US public.
Thanks from Ralph47
mcstites is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:00 PM   #86
Analyst
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 99

Also, I should mention that when Obama reduced the number of "boots on the ground", it increased the number of civilian casualties.
Thanks from arcturus88
mcstites is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:02 PM   #87
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
Only people whose brains are addled.

41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground



But then, the purpose of drone strikes is not to kill hypothetical "terrorists", but rather to make obscene profits for the American War Industries.
.

You fail to grasp that much more than individuals are targeted; facilities, equipment, munitions, command & control, etc. are targeted.
Ralph47 is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:04 PM   #88
Analyst
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
You fail to grasp that much more than individuals are targeted; facilities, equipment, munitions, etc. are targeted.
Also, just because only a specific terrorist is targeted does not means that all the others killed are innocent civilians. Many of them are also terrorists.
mcstites is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:31 PM   #89
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
Also, just because only a specific terrorist is targeted does not means that all the others killed are innocent civilians. Many of them are also terrorists.
Yes, indeed.

Ralph47 is online now  
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:04 PM   #90
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
You fail to grasp that much more than individuals are targeted; facilities, equipment, munitions, command & control, etc. are targeted.
What nonsense --- read the link I posted.

The United States has no business wreaking havoc so far from home --- PERIOD --- as every US president from George Washington to Franklin Roosevelt would have agreed.
.
Thanks from Iolo
numan is offline  
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:48 PM   #91
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

The President's CURRENT health report (minutes old) is EXCELLENT!

Including his cognitive abilities. So the book by that doofus is completely a SHAM!
Ralph47 is online now  
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:12 PM   #92
Analyst
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post

The United States has no business wreaking havoc so far from home --- PERIOD --- as every US president from George Washington to Franklin Roosevelt would have agreed.
.
All the presidents from Washington to Franklin Roosevelt might have agreed.
However later presidents most likely would not adhere to that thinking. In this age of rapid communications, travel and weapons that are virtually unlimited by geography, physical distance is almost meaningless.
Thanks from Ralph47
mcstites is online now  
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:56 PM   #93
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
The President's CURRENT health report (minutes old) is EXCELLENT!

Including his cognitive abilities. So the book by that doofus is completely a SHAM!
Anyone who would trust what a White House physician would say is an idiot.

I remember the snow-job they did after Eisenhower's heart attack.
.
numan is offline  
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:32 PM   #94
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
All the presidents from Washington to Franklin Roosevelt might have agreed.
However later presidents most likely would not adhere to that thinking. In this age of rapid communications, travel and weapons that are virtually unlimited by geography, physical distance is almost meaningless.
What nonsense --- as if Yemen posed any existential threat to the United States!

The real reason for the US slashing and burning all over the world is to make fat profits for the billionaire oligarchs of the war industries.
.
Thanks from Iolo
numan is offline  
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM   #95
Analyst
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
What nonsense --- as if Yemen posed any existential threat to the United States!

The real reason for the US slashing and burning all over the world is to make fat profits for the billionaire oligarchs of the war industries.
.
I won't even try to defend going into Yemen. I don't agree with all the locations we have been involved in. However, In general most of the US involvement in the Mid-East has to try to stop the spread of terrorism both in the US and the rest of the world.

And if you want to discuss nonsense, your constant harangue about the "war industries" makes no sense. If I thought it was such a slam dunk, I would put some of my money there.
mcstites is online now  
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:27 PM   #96
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
What nonsense --- as if Yemen posed any existential threat to the United States!

The real reason for the US slashing and burning all over the world is to make fat profits for the billionaire oligarchs of the war industries.
.
You are pretty lonesome in that wacky belief.
Ralph47 is online now  
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:15 AM   #97
Representative
 
Fitz's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
From: Medway Towns, Kent
Posts: 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
Also, I should mention that when Obama reduced the number of "boots on the ground", it increased the number of civilian casualties.
...if they'd have put boots on their hands and walked around on all fours d'ya think might have helped....doubled the boot print.....

.....just being silly forget that....
Thanks from Iolo
Fitz is offline  
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:50 PM   #98
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
However, In general most of the US involvement in the Mid-East has to try to stop the spread of terrorism both in the US and the rest of the world.


Yeah, sure --- after the satanic US government has done everything possible to create and foster terrorism in the Middle East!
.
Thanks from Iolo
numan is offline  
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:55 PM   #99
Senator
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post


Yeah, sure --- after the satanic US government has done everything possible to create and foster terrorism in the Middle East!
.
Ralph47 is online now  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Current Events

Tags
moronmanchildtrump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump, Putin and the Intelligence "Hacks" and meddling in elections Fitz Current Events 12 November 14th, 2017 08:55 PM
"We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump." - Trump David Government and Politics 28 November 2nd, 2016 12:42 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.