The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Current Events

Current Events Latest news, current events, and headlines from around the world


Thanks Tree5Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:06 AM   #1
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,443

Canada Changes Their National Anthem To Be PC

What a bunch of loons!!!

Also, silly Trudeau "corrects" woman who says "mankind"; should be "peoplekind".

Canada's Trudeau corrects woman for using 'mankind' at town hall | Fox News
Ralph47 is online now  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:19 AM   #2
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

As everyone honest knows, the concept 'PC' was invented by racists to express their resentment at being stopped from racially insulting other people. These perverts should be totally ignored.
Thanks from numan
Iolo is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:25 AM   #3
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
As everyone honest knows, the concept 'PC' was invented by racists to express their resentment at being stopped from racially insulting other people. These perverts should be totally ignored.
An idiotic statement. "As everyone knows" is almost always followed by BS.
mcstites is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:29 AM   #4
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
An idiotic statement. "As everyone knows" is almost always followed by BS.
As Americans tend to, you didn't understand the word 'honest'. Look it up.
Thanks from numan
Iolo is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:35 AM   #5
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
As Americans tend to, you didn't understand the word 'honest'. Look it up.
I did, but it has nothing to do with this situation, which makes it BS.
mcstites is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:38 AM   #6
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
I did, but it has nothing to do with this situation, which makes it BS.
Well, you finally achieved bullshit! Which drug?
Iolo is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:41 AM   #7
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Well, you finally achieved bullshit! Which drug?
More nonsense. What drug are you on?
mcstites is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:44 AM   #8
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
As everyone honest knows, the concept 'PC' was invented by racists to express their resentment at being stopped from racially insulting other people. These perverts should be totally ignored.
Ralph47 is online now  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:47 AM   #9
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
More nonsense. What drug are you on?
I was wondering myself!

Ralph47 is online now  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:53 AM   #10
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,443

Just because a small minority of individuals are hypersensitive to everything is no reason to accommodate them!
Ralph47 is online now  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:55 AM   #11
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
More nonsense. What drug are you on?
I stick strictly to alcohol. Quickest way out of Manchester and, indeed capitalism generally. It is probably in the Canadian anthem!
Iolo is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:56 AM   #12
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
I was wondering myself!


No good asking you, of course: you've forgotten!
Thanks from numan
Iolo is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:28 AM   #13
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
I stick strictly to alcohol. Quickest way out of Manchester and, indeed capitalism generally. It is probably in the Canadian anthem!
That makes sense. One of the most dangerous and addictive drugs ever created by mankind. Or should I say personkind?
mcstites is offline  
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:29 AM   #14
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
That makes sense. One of the most dangerous and addictive drugs ever created by mankind. Or should I say personkind?
PERSONKIND!!! (according to Trudeau )

Actually, in my old days if I had too much to drink (i.e. got sick), I'd stay away from it for a while. My worst case sickness was after having gin, and 40 years later, I have had a drop of gin yet!

Ralph47 is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:26 AM   #15
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
That makes sense. One of the most dangerous and addictive drugs ever created by mankind. Or should I say personkind?
Say what you please , if you can ever manage to say anything.
Iolo is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:32 AM   #16
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Say what you please , if you can ever manage to say anything.
I have noticed that a lot of people who have a problem with a drug deny that it is a problem.
Thanks from Ralph47
mcstites is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:04 AM   #17
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
I have noticed that a lot of people who have a problem with a drug deny that it is a problem.
Who's denying what, except that your crackpot nationalism and commercialism are incompatible with sport?
Thanks from numan
Iolo is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:10 AM   #18
Representative
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Arkansas
Posts: 401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Who's denying what, except that your crackpot nationalism and commercialism are incompatible with sport?
LOL. At that time, the discussion was about alcohol.

To recap. We were talking about drugs in sports. You responded that you preferred alcohol. At which time I pointed out that alcohol is one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs ever invented by mankind (or personkind).
mcstites is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:19 AM   #19
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
Who's denying what, except that your crackpot nationalism and commercialism are incompatible with sport?
Without nationalism, there would be no (international) sport! - hello?!
Ralph47 is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:21 AM   #20
Senator
 
Iolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Rhondda, Cymru
Posts: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstites View Post
LOL. At that time, the discussion was about alcohol.

To recap. We were talking about drugs in sports. You responded that you preferred alcohol. At which time I pointed out that alcohol is one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs ever invented by mankind (or personkind).
You've never heard of the quickest way out of Manchester, lacking education. Manchester was the centre of capitalism at the time, and the expression means that the only way to exist under capitalism is to get unconscious fast. The means are your own choice.
Iolo is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Current Events

Tags
anthem , canada , national



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kneeling during national anthem? Fitz Current Events 10 September 8th, 2017 04:29 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.