The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #21
Secretary of State
 
deanhills's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
Krieg.

(filler)
What does this mean?
deanhills is offline  
Old March 7th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #22
Anarchist
 
Dirk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: Disunited Queendom
Posts: 1,943

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanhills View Post
What does this mean?
War.

(filler)
Dirk is offline  
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #23
Secretary of State
 
deanhills's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
War.

(filler)
Dirk, what are you trying to say with the words of either War or Krieg or (filler)? Most people know what Krieg means, but they don't know what you are trying to say about Krieg.
deanhills is offline  
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #24
Anarchist
 
Dirk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: Disunited Queendom
Posts: 1,943

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanhills View Post
Dirk, what are you trying to say with the words of either War or Krieg or (filler)? Most people know what Krieg means, but they don't know what you are trying to say about Krieg.
The filler is because there is a minimum word count.

You were discussing "if there is a German word for war". I decided to be so kind as to provide it.
Dirk is offline  
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #25
Secretary of State
 
deanhills's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
The filler is because there is a minimum word count.

You were discussing "if there is a German word for war". I decided to be so kind as to provide it.
OK, I understand. I think you were stating the obvious. Travis is asking for more than just "Krieg", he wants to know what all the meanings of "Krieg" are relevant to whether the word really represents the truth, refer the criteria in his postings below.
deanhills is offline  
Old March 7th, 2010, 07:57 PM   #26
Banned
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Australia
Posts: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanhills View Post
OK, I understand. I think you were stating the obvious. Travis is asking for more than just "Krieg", he wants to know what all the meanings of "Krieg" are relevant to whether the word really represents the truth, refer the criteria in his postings below.
I will state what I ask for, not you.

The meanings do not really matter. The fact that murder acts are insanely divided into war, abortion, murder, death-penalty etc etc etc proves right away that they have no Truth-based legitimacy.

There is simply no need for the different words. Of course, if the definition contains a clause, then it is a moot point. However, there is ZERO chance that any societal leaders would allow such a clause in a language tool - that would defeat its purpose.
Seer Travis Truman is offline  
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:52 AM   #27
Secretary of State
 
deanhills's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Travis Truman View Post
I will state what I ask for, not you.
I thought you had already stated and asked a few postings ago. Refer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Travis Truman View Post
It has a word specifically for war, then that word definition MUST admit and contain the word mass-murder or genocide. If it does not, then that word definition is false and lie-based and is being used a a form of language-based brainwashing.
I reminded Dirk of your above qualifications that had already been in existence.

Last edited by deanhills; March 8th, 2010 at 07:58 AM.
deanhills is offline  
Old June 15th, 2018, 06:06 AM   #28
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Travis Truman View Post
I see that noone has been able to face My thread here. I win.
No such word as "noone"!!! Therefore you LOSE!
Ralph47 is offline  
Old June 15th, 2018, 08:56 AM   #29
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 1,846

His response....February 27th, 2010, 12:14 AM

Your response...June 15th, 2018, 10:06 AM


you lose by responding too late.

8 years +
arcturus88 is offline  
Old June 15th, 2018, 09:01 AM   #30
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
His response....February 27th, 2010, 12:14 AM

Your response...June 15th, 2018, 10:06 AM


you lose by responding too late.

8 years +
Better late than never!

Ralph47 is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
based , brainwashing , worddefinition



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Modern day Definition of Democracy: ''Government of the Rich; For the Rich maheenangel74 Government and Politics 4 February 18th, 2012 09:21 AM
The word 'ahimsa' prasanth5 Religion 4 May 26th, 2010 09:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.