The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Thanks Tree1Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:11 PM   #1
Intern
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2

Say No To Trump

In my opinion we should not vote for Donald Trump to be president. Trump is a good businessman but he is not a public servant. For instance, let's say China would give Trump a hard time, Trump, in my opinion, would seek his own personal triumph over the interest of the commonwealth. In other words, instead of absorbing the embarrassment and insult, in my opinion, he would retaliate. This can bring the U.S. into war with China and other countries.

Source:
politics is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 04:03 AM   #2
Congressional Leader
 
DodgeFB's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: Undisclosed
Posts: 2,751

Quote:
Originally Posted by politics View Post
In my opinion we should not vote for Donald Trump to be president. Trump is a good businessman but he is not a public servant. For instance, let's say China would give Trump a hard time, Trump, in my opinion, would seek his own personal triumph over the interest of the commonwealth. In other words, instead of absorbing the embarrassment and insult, in my opinion, he would retaliate. This can bring the U.S. into war with China and other countries.

Source:
Or maybe it would take more for him to start a war than Obama. I don't know what gave him the taste for war. And Look at Hillary and John McCain. They were not people I would have thought of looking for war.

So I don't think we have any idea what anyone running would do if they had the chance. I will say I would vote for Charlie Sheen before I would vote for Obama. And I don't like either one of them. But I really don't see anyone that I have full faith in. Not one on either side that I would go door knocking for. I think the USA is in deep trouble.
DodgeFB is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM   #3
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: US
Posts: 5,841

Trump is not what we need as a President- I for one will not support his campaign and it looks like most Republicans won't either.

As for being principled on war and other issues, there are a few trustable members of Congress, but they will likely never win the Presidency just because of that. Namely, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich.
myp is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #4
Intern
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 35

I like Trump...I'm a conservative Republican.

I understand that he can be like Perot if he goes in as an independent....But as a Republican, I think he is Obama's worst nightmare.

He is a stone cold business man....He will go after Obama without worrying about being called a racist..
Brn2bfree is offline  
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:49 AM   #5
Representative
 
RoccoR's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
From: Reynoldsburg, OH
Posts: 211

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]et al,

Well ---- one thing is for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brn2bfree View Post
I like Trump...I'm a conservative Republican.

I understand that he can be like Perot if he goes in as an independent....But as a Republican, I think he is Obama's worst nightmare.

He is a stone cold business man....He will go after Obama without worrying about being called a racist..
Donald Trump cannot possibily be any worse - can't possibly do any more harm to America --- than the last two (2) Presidents.

He is the kind of guy you want at the helm if you are going to seriously "rebuild" America ---- and avoid the trouble spots (Africa, the Middle East, South America) where the troubles they create bleed America dry.

We need someone who can fight for America, making it economically, industrially and military strong, yet ---- keep us out of these evangelistic conflicts in the name "democracy." (Something we don't even have.)

Most Respectfully,
R
RoccoR is offline  
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:14 PM   #6
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,661

Trump has bankrupted himself multiple times. The same can be said of his marriages. If his life is any indicator, he'll ruin what's left of America's fiscal standing and kill off our alliances.
David is offline  
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM   #7
Congressional Leader
 
DodgeFB's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: Undisclosed
Posts: 2,751

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Trump has bankrupted himself multiple times. The same can be said of his marriages. If his life is any indicator, he'll ruin what's left of America's fiscal standing and kill off our alliances.
I am not sure it even matters anymore. The out of control clowns on both sides are running what is left of the USA into the ground. I don't see any heroes that can save us now. Too many from the very top to the very bottom see politics as a game. You have Republicans and Democrats. Grizzlies,Bulls, or Lakers. They are just keeping score. And the hell with the rest of us.
DodgeFB is offline  
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:27 PM   #8
Intern
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Trump has bankrupted himself multiple times. The same can be said of his marriages. If his life is any indicator, he'll ruin what's left of America's fiscal standing and kill off our alliances.
Yeah and he probably had premaratal sex... he might have even used the 'N' word ten years ago..

Right now we have a communist from Kenya who is destroying this country with his Chicago thug politics with no experience but a community organizer redistrabuting the nations income. When many other countries are fighting for capitalism we are heading towards more socialism.

Please don't give me any example of how we are a socialist country with the military and so on.
Brn2bfree is offline  
Old April 23rd, 2011, 09:14 PM   #9
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brn2bfree View Post
Yeah and he probably had premaratal sex... he might have even used the 'N' word ten years ago..

Right now we have a communist from Kenya who is destroying this country with his Chicago thug politics with no experience but a community organizer redistrabuting the nations income. When many other countries are fighting for capitalism we are heading towards more socialism.

Please don't give me any example of how we are a socialist country with the military and so on.

Whoosh!

Obama is a state-capitalist and Constitutional lawyer from Hawaii. Stay away from Fox and do a bit of fact checking.

I wish, this country is heading for fascism faster then you can say Benito Mussolini.
David is offline  
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:06 AM   #10
Intern
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Whoosh!

Obama is a state-capitalist and Constitutional lawyer from Hawaii. Stay away from Fox and do a bit of fact checking.

I wish, this country is heading for fascism faster then you can say Benito Mussolini.

You're a real kool-aid drinker...lol
He's a capitalist? A constitutional lawyer???...you're kidding me right?

Look, he even said he wants to re-distrabute the nations income. He is a big time socialist. He's trying to nationalize everything..from banks to GM... People like you are blind to that because...to you he's your Messiah..your anointed one.

He is pushing his Obamacare which is unconstitutional...he is proceediing with his Czars which is unconstitutional...He doesn't care about the constitution. He is into class warfare...He thinks that we can spend our way to prosperity...When in Congress he was noted as the most taxing liberal around..

You need to watch fox and quit watching the state run media...NBC,CBS, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, PBS, NPR.
Brn2bfree is offline  
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #11
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brn2bfree View Post
You're a real kool-aid drinker...lol
He's a capitalist? A constitutional lawyer???...you're kidding me right?

Look, he even said he wants to re-distrabute the nations income. He is a big time socialist. He's trying to nationalize everything..from banks to GM... People like you are blind to that because...to you he's your Messiah..your anointed one.

He is pushing his Obamacare which is unconstitutional...he is proceediing with his Czars which is unconstitutional...He doesn't care about the constitution. He is into class warfare...He thinks that we can spend our way to prosperity...When in Congress he was noted as the most taxing liberal around..

You need to watch fox and quit watching the state run media...NBC,CBS, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, PBS, NPR.
You jut lost all credibility with me. Such idiocy...
David is offline  
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:39 AM   #12
Intern
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeFB View Post
Or maybe it would take more for him to start a war than Obama. I don't know what gave him the taste for war. And Look at Hillary and John McCain. They were not people I would have thought of looking for war.

So I don't think we have any idea what anyone running would do if they had the chance. I will say I would vote for Charlie Sheen before I would vote for Obama. And I don't like either one of them. But I really don't see anyone that I have full faith in. Not one on either side that I would go door knocking for. I think the USA is in deep trouble.

you seem to be a thinker

take care
politics is offline  
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #13
Senator
 
obtuseobserver's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 862

Trump is doing nothing more than occupying space that might otherwise be occupied by a serious candidate.
obtuseobserver is offline  
Old April 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #14
Congressional Leader
 
DodgeFB's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: Undisclosed
Posts: 2,751

Quote:
Originally Posted by obtuseobserver View Post
Trump is doing nothing more than occupying space that might otherwise be occupied by a serious candidate.
True and I think I see one coming. Of course some are too blinded to see he speaks a lot of truth.
DodgeFB is offline  
Old April 28th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #15
Intern
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
You jut lost all credibility with me. Such idiocy...
That's ok David, I don't think much of you liberals...I think liberalism is a mental disorderder. I look at you guys as the enemy to capitalism...freedom, morality and just plain common sense.

You guys are socialist marxists and need to be kept in control. Obama's presidentcy is going to show this generation that socialism and liberalism doesn't work. Europe and Asia are heading towards capitalism and the middle east is on fire because they are crying for capitalism. The idiot liberals here can't see that ...they are pushing us towards socialism.
Brn2bfree is offline  
Old April 28th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #16
Intern
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by obtuseobserver View Post
Trump is doing nothing more than occupying space that might otherwise be occupied by a serious candidate.
I wouldn't say he's doing nothing...He just forced Obamas hand on the BC which none of the Republicans wanted to do. Everyone is afraid of going after Obama because they don't want to be called a racist. Trump doesn't care...he just wants answers like a stauch business man.

I'm sick of crying Republicans like Boener. Trump is cutting a path for them and I'm sick of Rhino Republicans who think that Obama is not beatable.

Trump is the only guy who is taking it to him...and I'm lovin it!!
Brn2bfree is offline  
Old May 17th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #17
Intern
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 10

The American Wildcat was big and hefty, but it was the extra load of armor plating and superior firepower that made it a formidable fighter.
rachard1583 is offline  
Old July 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM   #18
Intern
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 8

I personally would not support Trump if he decided to run for the presidency. If I remember correctly though, didn't he opt-out of running for it now?

Also, he might be a supposedly great business man, but don't think he himself hasn't gone bankrupt multiple amount of times. Just because he knows the right connections and how money works doesn't mean he can bring us out of this financial and economical drought we're in.
Sky9 is offline  
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:25 AM   #19
Intern
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2

Trumped up

Trump is a joke. No doubt about it. He was only trying to improve his ratings on The Celebrity Apprentice.
qslick is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2011, 08:59 PM   #20
Intern
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1

Donald Trump would be a blessing to america. We are in a multi trillion dollar debt cause we keep electing the dumb ass that can lie the best to us. No President has had a good Idea on how to solve our debt. I know Don has went from Broke to Rich Why would he not beable to do that with america?
Melissa is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
donald trump , trump , us elections



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Donald Trump and Debates CatholicCrusader Government and Politics 8 December 9th, 2011 06:33 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.