The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Thanks Tree5Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

NOW is the Time for Britain to Reinstate the Death Penalty

It has never been more appropriate a time for the UK to reinstate its long-held death penalty (last used in 1964). With the trial of the Muslim fanatic killers of Lee Rigby, this perfectly is why the death penalty is necessary.

These 2 dirtbags, with no regard for human life, filled with hate, and confused as to who good guys and bad guys are, are walking time bombs. To let them live is to akin to insuring the more people will be killed, from their insane Muslim radicalism.

Life in prison has always been inappropriate for convicted killers, but it is especially wrong in the case of these deranged Islamic lunatics, as more than confirmed by their statements, and mindsets.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...urt-hears.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...than_free.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...United_Kingdom
Protectionist is offline  
Old December 6th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #2
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
It is a catch-22, because then it makes them a martyr.
They could always copy us and throw them into a concentration camp to be forgotten.
David is offline  
Old December 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #3
Representative
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 141

As stated, execution makes them martyrs. Also, as they often willing to die, execution is not much of a deterrent. Additionally, I suspect Muslims "terrorists" make pretty easy to manage prisoners (e.g. they're not starting fights in power struggles or raping fellow inmates).

The death penalty is needed, but for conventional murderers. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale should be executed. They strike more as conventional murderers than terrorists. They're thugs who converted to Islam, probably out of racism rather than anything else. Their crime is simple street murder.
Hammer is offline  
Old December 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Retired
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,775

Simple solution:

Found Guilty
Transported to prison
Walked to a wall
Firing squad in front of the other prisoners.

No appeal
No food
No mercy
Thanks from David and Protectionist
tecoyah is offline  
Old December 9th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #5
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

1. The whole martyer idea is a lot of hooey. Bin Laden, Al Awlaki, and al Zarqawi were all al Qaeda big boys, all were assasinated by US military, and nobody even mentions their names anymore.

2. As far as execution not being a deterrent, what statement could be more ridiculous than that ? One of the primary reasons for execution is the deterrent benefit. Nobody executed ever comes back from the dead to kill again. And many killers who aren't executed DO KILL AGAIN. They both kill other inmates in the prison, and they can order killings to place against people outside the prison. Al Capone is estimated to have ordered dozens of hits against people outside, after his incarceration. Modern day gang leaders do likewise. Leaving these dirtbags alive is RISKING the lives of everyone else. I see no good reason for taking that RISK. And what motivates Adebolajo and Adebowale doesn't matter. They need to get dusted, ASAP.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...than_free.html
Thanks from misterveritis
Protectionist is offline  
Old December 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #6
Senator
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Madison, AL
Posts: 518

Pig offal in a shallow pit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
It is a catch-22, because then it makes them a martyr.
Great. Shoot them with bullets dipped in pig's blood. Then dump them in a pit filled with pig offal. Digitally record every step. Advise other Islamonazis that the same fate will befall them.

Repeat as necessary.
misterveritis is offline  
Old December 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #7
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterveritis View Post
Great. Shoot them with bullets dipped in pig's blood. Then dump them in a pit filled with pig offal. Digitally record every step. Advise other Islamonazis that the same fate will befall them.

Repeat as necessary.
And what will this accomplish except make them mad?
David is offline  
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #8
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 1,172

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
And what will this accomplish except make them mad?
So what? They aren't powerful they haven't any major weapons. If they get mad it really gives good reason to attack and end them as an enemy.
Polydectes is offline  
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #9
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
So what? They aren't powerful they haven't any major weapons. If they get mad it really gives good reason to attack and end them as an enemy.
Ya but that's true already. Antagonizing them won't do anything but make them attack more often.
David is offline  
Old December 9th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #10
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 1,172

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Ya but that's true already. Antagonizing them won't do anything but make them attack more often.
The fact that they would attack over something like that means they shouldn't be tolerated.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
Polydectes is offline  
Old December 10th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #11
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
The fact that they would attack over something like that means they shouldn't be tolerated.
But you don't antagonize them. You arrest them when you can and throw them in a dark hole somewhere, you don't give their propagandists recruiting material. Fighting terrorism requires a scalpel, not a chainsaw.
David is offline  
Old December 10th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #12
Senator
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Madison, AL
Posts: 518

Kill them, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
And what will this accomplish except make them mad?
It will kill them, of course. And it will dishonor them. The dishonor is permanent, I believe.
misterveritis is offline  
Old December 10th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #13
Senator
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Madison, AL
Posts: 518

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Ya but that's true already. Antagonizing them won't do anything but make them attack more often.
Then we kill them and dump their bodies into pits filled with pig offal. And we make sure we have the you tube videos showing what we do to them.
misterveritis is offline  
Old December 10th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #14
Retired
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 3,775

lets tone down a bit..shall we?
tecoyah is offline  
Old December 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #15
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

the lack of understanding in this thread... Eating a pig (unless starving and nothing else is around) isn't cool. Some random person throwing bacon on your lawn is just annoying. Aside from pissing them off, you're not accomplishing anything. Actually understand the theology before challenging it because you all look like idiot hicks right now.
David is offline  
Old December 10th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #16
Senator
 
Protectionist's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
the lack of understanding in this thread... Eating a pig (unless starving and nothing else is around) isn't cool. Some random person throwing bacon on your lawn is just annoying. Aside from pissing them off, you're not accomplishing anything. Actually understand the theology before challenging it because you all look like idiot hicks right now.
"Understand the theology" ? What theology ? What in the world are you talking about ?
Protectionist is offline  
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #17
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 1,172

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
But you don't antagonize them. You arrest them when you can and throw them in a dark hole somewhere, you don't give their propagandists recruiting material. Fighting terrorism requires a scalpel, not a chainsaw.
The only thing they fear is going to Muslim hell. Pigs blood is a one way ticket for them to go to Muslim hell. You use what they are afraid of to combat them. You don't throw them in a hole unless you plan to fill it in.
Polydectes is offline  
Old December 11th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #18
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 1,172

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
the lack of understanding in this thread... Eating a pig (unless starving and nothing else is around) isn't cool. Some random person throwing bacon on your lawn is just annoying. Aside from pissing them off, you're not accomplishing anything. Actually understand the theology before challenging it because you all look like idiot hicks right now.
so, nobody walks into the idiot hick's house and slaps his wife without walking away bloody.

I understand the enemy and what they fear. Fear is the most powerful weapon. Why not use it? I don't care about their religious beliefs except for how to use them against them.

You kick where they are tender.
Polydectes is offline  
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #19
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
The only thing they fear is going to Muslim hell. Pigs blood is a one way ticket for them to go to Muslim hell. You use what they are afraid of to combat them. You don't throw them in a hole unless you plan to fill it in.
This is what i mean about understanding the theology. Aside from insulting them, throwing bacon at them won't do anything. They have to contaminate themselves for it to count.
David is offline  
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #20
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
so, nobody walks into the idiot hick's house and slaps his wife without walking away bloody.

I understand the enemy and what they fear. Fear is the most powerful weapon. Why not use it? I don't care about their religious beliefs except for how to use them against them.

You kick where they are tender.
And when they turn around and do the same to you? Your way only works if your willing to commit genocide, otherwise it's self defeating.
David is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
britain , death , penalty , reinstate , time



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Life after Death? GunnedDown Religion 13 June 22nd, 2017 04:07 PM
discovering death arcturus88 Philosophy 23 February 9th, 2014 01:48 PM
Army Seeks Death Penalty on Soldier. chris7375 Current Events 6 December 20th, 2012 06:24 AM
US, Europe eye risky, unprecedented penalty for Iran over pursuit of nuclear weapons Comet Current Events 13 February 16th, 2012 09:23 PM
Britain likely to lose a second Falklands War bluespeaker Current Events 5 September 14th, 2010 05:25 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.