The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Thanks Tree5Thanks
  • 1 Post By tecoyah
  • 1 Post By Aufgeblassen
  • 1 Post By David
  • 1 Post By tecoyah
  • 1 Post By arcturus88
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2015, 09:14 PM   #1
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 6,111

Trump only has the support of 6-8% of Americans.

No, Donald Trump supporters aren't everywhere

Quote:
He’s now supported by 25 to 30 percent of the 25 to 30 percent of Americans who self-identify as Republicans, notes data guru Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight. That works out to about 6 to 8 percent of the total US electorate.
As I've said myself many times but someone actually did the math. I must say, I'm quite impressed that my head math was so spot on.
David is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 12:39 AM   #2
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,797

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
More WRONG HEADED OPINIONS from more LOSERS.

FACT: Trump leads the Republican pack

FACT: Trump is ahead of Hillary

FACT: Trump WILL be the next president.
FACT: You confuse opinion for fact.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
tecoyah is offline  
Old December 9th, 2015, 04:32 AM   #3
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Reminds me of all that supposed online support Ron Paul had. There was NO WAY he could lose, so said his supporters.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 04:34 AM   #4
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
Nope. David is doing that.
The article David presented on the stats present the real facts, not your "rose colored glasses" ones.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:44 AM   #5
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
That's an OPINION article. Nothing more. It doesn't represent ANY facts whatsoever.
Ummm... stating precise numbers is not opining! They are what the are, no matter if he says Trump has HUGE 6% support, or he has dismal 6% support.

6% is 6%, no matter how you try to spin it.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 08:02 AM   #6
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
Trump has the SILENT MAJORITY and he is going to be the next president.

Yeah, they are hiding, ready to come out, like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.
Thanks from tecoyah
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 08:26 AM   #7
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Two buffoon Presidents in a row indeed will be HORRIBLE!!!

(if Trump somehow gets in, that is)
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 09:15 AM   #8
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 6,111

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
That's an OPINION article. Nothing more. It doesn't represent ANY facts whatsoever.
Aside from the 4 polls it pulled the numbers from.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
David is online now  
Old December 9th, 2015, 01:55 PM   #9
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,797

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
That's an OPINION article. Nothing more. It doesn't represent ANY facts whatsoever.
Says the individual spewing opinion with no facts and dismissing any shown.

Yeah...Trump is great...he says so which makes it true.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
tecoyah is offline  
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:28 PM   #10
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 6,111

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
I've given nothing but facts. It's your responsibility to learn from them and admit you're wrong, (which you are.)

Trump's base:

The Elites Just Don't Understand It: Obama Birthed the Trump Movement - The Rush Limbaugh Show



This is a HUGE demographic. Some would call it the SILENT MAJORITY.
Trump's support is only 6% and that's not even a guestimate anymore, the math is right there in the OP's link.

Silent majority is code for full of shit. (As often as I have to repeat this, I should probably make it my sig.)
David is online now  
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:30 AM   #11
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

It it so weird he won!
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 06:55 AM   #12
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 2,286

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
No, Donald Trump supporters aren't everywhere
As I've said myself many times but someone actually did the math. I must say, I'm quite impressed that my head math was so spot on.
arcturus88 is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:18 AM   #13
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
Yes, David had been!

Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:42 AM   #14
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 6,111

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
He lost the election by MILLIONS of votes, is the most hated President in history and has his own party floating impeachment now. That the EC is an illogical mess that gave him the presidency on a technicallity doesn't change the math.
David is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 08:12 AM   #15
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
He lost the election by MILLIONS of votes, is the most hated President in history and has his own party floating impeachment now. That the EC is an illogical mess that gave him the presidency on a technicallity doesn't change the math.
He WON the election by a MASSIVE amount of States; 30 out of 50!!!

We are a unity of individual States, rather than one big blob.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 09:18 AM   #16
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 2,286

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
He lost the election by MILLIONS of votes, is the most hated President in history and has his own party floating impeachment now. That the EC is an illogical mess that gave him the presidency on a technicallity doesn't change the math.


maybe he lost by millions of votes, but that doesn't correlate to your "math" you were so proud of above.

you can't prove he is the most hated president in history, those are just your emotions talking.

his party is not "floating" impeachment. if you hear one or two say it could happen depending on outcome of investigation that does not mean it is being pushed by the whole party.

I schooled you in a previous thread that the EC is not a technicality it is how our system is designed and has been all along.

you seem live in a world of exaggeration, half-truths and hyperbole.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
arcturus88 is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 09:45 AM   #17
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 6,111

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
maybe he lost by millions of votes, but that doesn't correlate to your "math" you were so proud of above.

you can't prove he is the most hated president in history, those are just your emotions talking.

his party is not "floating" impeachment. if you hear one or two say it could happen depending on outcome of investigation that does not mean it is being pushed by the whole party.

I schooled you in a previous thread that the EC is not a technicality it is how our system is designed and has been all along.

you seem live in a world of exaggeration, half-truths and hyperbole.
ANY Repubs seriously talking impeachment is the Repubs floating the idea. What it isn't (yet) is the Repubs PURSUING the idea. You're conflating the 2 concepts. The poll numbers, not emotion are what lead me to say he's the most hated. And do you even know what the word technicallity means?
David is online now  
Old May 18th, 2017, 09:54 AM   #18
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 11,566

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
ANY Repubs seriously talking impeachment is the Repubs floating the idea. What it isn't (yet) is the Repubs PURSUING the idea. You're conflating the 2 concepts. The poll numbers, not emotion are what lead me to say he's the most hated. And do you even know what the word technicallity means?
No such thing as "general impeachment". A GOOD reason is needed. No evidence of ACTUAL wrongdoing has come up.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
68% , americans , support , trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chavez on Life Support. chris7375 Current Events 0 January 2nd, 2013 11:38 AM
Negative income tax - do you support it? myp Economics 3 December 27th, 2011 12:04 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.