The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2017, 06:48 AM   #1
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,231

Why is Obama so hated?

In my experience our former President did a relatively good job and prevented what could have been a very painful economic situation from becoming disaster. He was respected worldwide and seemed a pretty cool dude both in foreign policy and as a general person. My question is why he is so adamantly disrespected and debased by republicans?

Details please.
tecoyah is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:08 AM   #2
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

What makes you think HE is hated, rather than his policies? Polls at the time said he was personally liked, but his policies not so much.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:20 AM   #3
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
What makes you think HE is hated, rather than his policies? Polls at the time said he was personally liked, but his policies not so much.
Perhaps because of Obama becoming the subject of attack every time anyone says anything negative about Trump. Although I admit HillBill is often used in this deflection tactic. I am well aware of Obamas popularity at this point, this in no way addresses my question.

Why do YOU hate him?
tecoyah is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:38 AM   #4
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

Actually, I would say Trump is hated WAY more than Obama??? Why not complain about that?
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:14 AM   #5
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Actually, I would say Trump is hated WAY more than Obama??? Why not complain about that?
Primarily because Trump is our current President and I do complain about him. You seem very uninclined to actually answer my question...I am done asking because I actually KNOW the answer....You are a bigoted old man of questionable intellect.
tecoyah is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #6
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Primarily because Trump is our current President and I do complain about him. You seem very uninclined to actually answer my question...I am done asking because I actually KNOW the answer....You are a bigoted old man of questionable intellect.
I thought my answer was VERY accurate! I am seriously sorry if you don't like what is most likely the truth!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #7
Senator
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Primarily because Trump is our current President and I do complain about him. You seem very uninclined to actually answer my question...I am done asking because I actually KNOW the answer....You are a bigoted old man of questionable intellect.
I think Auffie's intellect is above average --- especially for an American!

He just suffers from a very common affliction --- a higher than average tendency to absorb brainwashing which makes him appear to be a Nazoid jingo. In Hitler's Germany there were many simple-minded people of good heart who were not Nazis and yet navely accepted the falsehoods of the regime.

I pity anyone who is immersed in the lies and subtle mind-conditioning which surrounds almost everyone who is brought up in the Land of Debris and Home of the Crazed.
.
numan is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #8
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
I think Auffie's intellect is above average --- especially for an American!


.
I disagree. Most AMERICANS are WAY smarter!

Unfortunately the rest of your gibberish is HOGWASH!!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:24 PM   #9
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 1,934

Maybe you've been humping Obama's leg for so long youve come to associate him with everything good and wonderful and can't imagine anything otherwise?



Just a thought.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
arcturus88 is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #10
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
Maybe you've been humping Obama's leg for so long youve come to associate him with everything good and wonderful and can't imagine anything otherwise?



Just a thought.
Actually, not only did I not vote for him (ever) but I was not overly impressed with his Presidency. I do not however hate him anymore than I hated W. I am simply asking WHY you folks have such hate for him as I cannot see it based on anything he has done.
tecoyah is offline  
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #11
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Actually, not only did I not vote for him (ever) but I was not overly impressed with his Presidency. I do not however hate him anymore than I hated W. I am simply asking WHY you folks have such hate for him as I cannot see it based on anything he has done.
A bad assumption. Sorry. I'd love to have a beer and play pool with him.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 06:38 AM   #12
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 1,934

As far as I can see , tecoyah has shown far more hate toward trump than any have shown towards Obama on this site. I think Auf answered the question poignantly.

I don't like him but I do not hate him. He seems an arrogant prick, anti-American, anti-Christian and pro-Muslim, pro-globalist.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
arcturus88 is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:15 AM   #13
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,844

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
As far as I can see , tecoyah has shown far more hate toward trump than any have shown towards Obama on this site. I think Auf answered the question poignantly.

I don't like him but I do not hate him. He seems an arrogant prick, anti-American, anti-Christian and pro-Muslim, pro-globalist.
Trump is an authoritarian, Russian agent a d overall traitor that has the FBI, NSA, CIA, MI6 and Mossad all gunning for him... Obama is a mixed race guy from Hawaii with extremely liberal politics that annoyed conservatives. It's not the same situation at all.
Thanks from numan
David is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #14
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Trump is an authoritarian, Russian agent a d overall traitor that has the FBI, NSA, CIA, MI6 and Mossad all gunning for him... Obama is a mixed race guy from Hawaii with extremely liberal politics that annoyed conservatives. It's not the same situation at all.
It does not matter if they are nearly the same, or totally different. ALL that we are comparing is the level of hate.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:28 AM   #15
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
As far as I can see , tecoyah has shown far more hate toward trump than any have shown towards Obama on this site. I think Auf answered the question poignantly.

I don't like him but I do not hate him. He seems an arrogant prick, anti-American, anti-Christian and pro-Muslim, pro-globalist.
I do not hate Donald Trump but I definitely find him to be unworthy of his title. I see him as very much the opposite of what I might hope for in my President. His mentality (as projected by himself) is one of purposeful ignorance and nihilistic tendencies with a used car salesman smell. Thus far he has ignored or pulled back most of his promises and the few things he has accomplished damage the very people he preached to.
He is also likely to be shown as a traitor to my country and will be remembered as a stain on our Constitution.
Thanks from numan
tecoyah is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 06:54 AM   #16
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 1,934

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Trump is an authoritarian, Russian agent a d overall traitor that has the FBI, NSA, CIA, MI6 and Mossad all gunning for him... Obama is a mixed race guy from Hawaii with extremely liberal politics that annoyed conservatives. It's not the same situation at all.
Trump is a Russian agent and overall traitor?

you've lost your mind dude.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
arcturus88 is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:43 PM   #17
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 5,844

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
Trump is a Russian agent and overall traitor?

you've lost your mind dude.
The man just called Erdogan and ****ing congratulated him on becoming dictator.
Thanks from tecoyah
David is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:55 AM   #18
Vice President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 9,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
The man just called Erdogan and ****ing congratulated him on becoming dictator.
Apparently you've never heard that THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND.

Plus, he called to discuss Syria. NOT to congratulate him. It would have be rude to not even mention the election of one of our ALLIES.

Last edited by Aufgeblassen; April 18th, 2017 at 04:02 AM.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:33 AM   #19
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 1,934

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
The man just called Erdogan and ****ing congratulated him on becoming dictator.
At least he didn't deliver pallets of cash to our actual enemy (Iran) that have funded terror and anti-American efforts for decades. Essentially giving them money to continue their efforts.

I'm guess you never said a word when that happened though.
Thanks from Aufgeblassen
arcturus88 is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 05:54 AM   #20
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
At least he didn't deliver pallets of cash to our actual enemy (Iran) that have funded terror and anti-American efforts for decades. Essentially giving them money to continue their efforts.

I'm guess you never said a word when that happened though.
I cannot believe you manage to try defending Trump by diverting to old talking points against Obama....you are the perfect example of what I began this thread for. Why discuss your man crush and his problems when you can make up stuff to blame someone else for.
tecoyah is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
hated , obama



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama Literary Agent Says Obama Born in Kenya Jack Fate Current Events 7 June 24th, 2012 10:21 AM
CNN: Romney v Obama, Paul v Obama myp Current Events 13 January 24th, 2012 05:54 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.