The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Thanks Tree2Thanks
  • 1 Post By tecoyah
  • 1 Post By Aufgeblassen
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:39 PM   #1
Senator
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 888

Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Mueller Is Coming for Trump

The special counselís expanding probe will reveal loads of dirt from the presidentís financial past

Quote:
What you donít know can hurt you very badly, and there is a great deal that Republicans do not know about Donald Trump. From shady business dealings to questionable tax schemes to potential Russian collusion, the president is dogged by scandals whose depth and significance remain unclear. With few exceptions, Republicans are eager to protect Trump from serious inquiries, running interference where they can while pushing through their legislative agenda as quickly and secretively as possible. The GOP isnít quite sure what itís helping Trump to cover upóbut as long as he promises to sign its bills, the party will condone his outrageous misdeeds.

This strategy now appears poised to backfire spectacularly. On Wednesday, both the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Trumpís inner circle for financial crimes. This aggressive shift toward Trump associatesí personal dealings is disastrous news for the president, his allies, and his enablers. At long last, federal investigators will probe Trumpís sprawling network for wrongdoing, picking up where reporters left off, only this time with subpoena power. And Trump can only stop them by firing Muelleróa blatant obstruction of justice that would likely be more damaging than any crime the president may have committed in the past.
.
numan is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:49 PM   #2
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

LOL!!! Phantom evidence cannot be used!

“After 7 months of investigations & committee hearings about my ‘collusion with the Russians,’ nobody has been able to
show any proof. Sad!,” tweeted President Donald Trump this morning. Mr. Trump isn’t known for
understatement, but in this case his argument is stronger than he suggests, because then-Director Jim Comey’s FBI began
looking for evidence of collusion nearly a full year ago. It still hasn’t appeared, which means that Department of Justice
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is conducting an investigation in search of a premise."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-spe...eld-1497641067


Last edited by Aufgeblassen; June 18th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM   #3
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,403

I tire of repeating the obvious and knowing certain individuals lack the intellectual capability to comprehend basic fact. An investigation is a process that takes time to be completed. Particularly complex investigations take more time as they follow leads that expand research. Clinton was investigated for 15 months and the leads led from white water to a blowjob and ended with perjury and impeachment.
The Trump investigation is less than two months old and just recently got a true prosecutor....this 7 month talking point is quite simply inaccurate and rather foolish.
Thanks from numan
tecoyah is online now  
Old June 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM   #4
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
I tire of repeating the obvious and knowing certain individuals lack the intellectual capability to comprehend basic fact. An investigation is a process that takes time to be completed. Particularly complex investigations take more time as they follow leads that expand research. Clinton was investigated for 15 months and the leads led from white water to a blowjob and ended with perjury and impeachment.
The Trump investigation is less than two months old and just recently got a true prosecutor....this 7 month talking point is quite simply inaccurate and rather foolish.


Has been going on for well over 6 months - last Fall - hello?!
Thanks from arcturus88
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:31 PM   #5
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post


Has been going on for well over 6 months - last Fall - hello?!
Just so you know, the concept behind a debate forum involves in depth thought and communication of opinion and ideas vs. constant display of limited intellect through silly pictures, one liners and reliance on "Nuh-Uh" as the primary reply when mentally challenged.
This tactic simply paints you as feeble and incompetent.
tecoyah is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 04:15 AM   #6
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Just so you know, the concept behind a debate forum involves in depth thought and communication of opinion and ideas vs. constant display of limited intellect through silly pictures, one liners and reliance on "Nuh-Uh" as the primary reply when mentally challenged.
This tactic simply paints you as feeble and incompetent.
I'll reiterate:

After 7 months of investigations & committee hearings about my Ďcollusion with the Russians,í nobody has been able to show any proof. Sad!,Ē tweeted President Donald Trump this morning. Mr. Trump isnít known for understatement, but in this case his argument is stronger than he suggests, because then-Director Jim Comeyís FBI began looking for evidence of collusion nearly a full year ago. It still hasnít appeared, which means that Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller is conducting an investigation in search of a premise."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-spe...eld-1497641067
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:37 AM   #7
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
I'll reiterate:

After 7 months of investigations & committee hearings about my Ďcollusion with the Russians,í nobody has been able to show any proof. Sad!,Ē tweeted President Donald Trump this morning. Mr. Trump isnít known for understatement, but in this case his argument is stronger than he suggests, because then-Director Jim Comeyís FBI began looking for evidence of collusion nearly a full year ago. It still hasnít appeared, which means that Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller is conducting an investigation in search of a premise."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-spe...eld-1497641067
It would seem that regardless of very clear and repeated explanation of how an investigation unfolds, the details considering the 2 month investigation timeline vs. the 15 months for Clinton, the massive smoke filled room slowly suffocating you and the dramatic downward spiral of your man crush your senility or intellectual limitations prevent you from researching ANY data that might help you with this affliction.
I seriously wish you would spend a couple hours away from fox news in order to step into the reality of what is occurring and thus reply with accuracy.
tecoyah is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 06:07 AM   #8
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,403

I guess I should drop down to your level to be understood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19149259_1884107641600205_2583185179677105387_n.jpg (25.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by tecoyah; June 19th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
tecoyah is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:02 AM   #9
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
It would seem that regardless of very clear and repeated explanation of how an investigation unfolds, the details considering the 2 month investigation timeline vs. the 15 months for Clinton, the massive smoke filled room slowly suffocating you and the dramatic downward spiral of your man crush your senility or intellectual limitations prevent you from researching ANY data that might help you with this affliction.
I seriously wish you would spend a couple hours away from fox news in order to step into the reality of what is occurring and thus reply with accuracy.
Regardless of you thinking that months and months will go by, then suddenly massive evidence is found when now there is ZERO, the bottom line is that it still remains ZERO incriminating evidence has been found after many months. Furthermore, with the massive amount of LEAKS so far, IMPOSSIBLE that there is some "hidden evidence". End of story!!!
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:59 AM   #10
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
Regardless of you thinking that months and months will go by, then suddenly massive evidence is found when now there is ZERO, the bottom line is that it still remains ZERO incriminating evidence has been found after many months. Furthermore, with the massive amount of LEAKS so far, IMPOSSIBLE that there is some "hidden evidence". End of story!!!
Suit yourself....ignorance is apparently a form of bliss.

lets just revisit this in 6 months...okay?
tecoyah is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:09 AM   #11
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Suit yourself....ignorance is apparently a form of bliss.

lets just revisit this in 6 months...okay?


BTW: YOUR ignorance is ASTOUNDING!
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:14 AM   #12
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post


BTW: YOUR ignorance is ASTOUNDING!
Hehe...lol...bwahaha....hows that last word taste?

By the way, you should be quite pleased that my position here prevents me from expressing my actual "Ignorant" opinion of your inability to grasp complexity or reality.
tecoyah is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:16 AM   #13
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Hehe...lol...bwahaha....hows that last word taste?
Mine was GRAND!
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:49 PM   #14
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post

lets just revisit this in 6 months...okay?
Done! I just marked my phone calendar for Dec. 16th.


Last edited by Aufgeblassen; June 19th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:58 AM   #15
rgf
Analyst
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: North Carolina
Posts: 62

Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity-my take on most of the discussions about the Trump investigations both here and nationally. That goes for the general political discourse generally ....
rgf is offline  
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:11 AM   #16
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgf View Post
Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity-my take on most of the discussions about the Trump investigations both here and nationally. That goes for the general political discourse generally ....
The DC ballpark shooter had both; malice & stupidity.
Aufgeblassen is online now  
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:13 PM   #17
Senator
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 888

'
I suspect he was a CIA useful idiot --- most of these "crazed, lone gunmen" are.
.
numan is offline  
Old June 20th, 2017, 02:06 PM   #18
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by numan View Post
'
I suspect he was a CIA useful idiot --- most of these "crazed, lone gunmen" are.
.
Your mind is wackadoodle!



Aufgeblassen is online now  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
coming , mueller , trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Robt. Mueller Should Resign As Special Council Aufgeblassen Government and Politics 2 May 20th, 2017 09:20 AM
Election coming down to last few days myp Current Events 2 November 4th, 2012 05:37 AM
Meaning of second coming of Jesus dattaswami Religion 3 May 1st, 2012 12:19 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.