The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Government and Politics Government and Politics Forum including laws, elections, government structure, and political theory


Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By arcturus88
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2018, 11:12 AM   #1
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,239

Has Trump Lost His Mind?

Considering Pardoning "Blago"?

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...484182181.html

President Donald Trump is considering commuting the sentence of imprisoned former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, he told reporters Thursday.

Trump said he was "seriously thinking about" commuting the sentence of Blagojevich, who was once a contestant on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" while awaiting trial. He added that he was also considering a pardon for Martha Stewart, who was prosecuted by James Comey and convicted in 2004 of obstructing justice and lying to the government.

Ralph47 is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 01:40 PM   #2
Representative
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Earth
Posts: 316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
Considering Pardoning "Blago"?

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...484182181.html

President Donald Trump is considering commuting the sentence of imprisoned former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, he told reporters Thursday.

Trump said he was "seriously thinking about" commuting the sentence of Blagojevich, who was once a contestant on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" while awaiting trial. He added that he was also considering a pardon for Martha Stewart, who was prosecuted by James Comey and convicted in 2004 of obstructing justice and lying to the government.

How dare you to insult your political idol, particularly that video which shows him hugging a pretty woman. You must have lost your mind.
reedak is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 01:42 PM   #3
Governor
 
Ralph47's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 2,239

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedak View Post
How dare you to insult your political idol particularly that video which shows him hugging a pretty woman. You must have lost your mind.
You really need to get you cataract issue resolved!

DON'T drive!!!
Ralph47 is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 01:45 PM   #4
Representative
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Earth
Posts: 316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
You really need to get you cataract issue resolved!

DON'T drive!!!
If that guy is not your political idol, then it must be you.
reedak is offline  
Old June 5th, 2018, 04:23 AM   #5
Governor
 
arcturus88's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: NC
Posts: 1,808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph47 View Post
Considering Pardoning "Blago"?

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...484182181.html

President Donald Trump is considering commuting the sentence of imprisoned former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, he told reporters Thursday.

Trump said he was "seriously thinking about" commuting the sentence of Blagojevich, who was once a contestant on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" while awaiting trial. He added that he was also considering a pardon for Martha Stewart, who was prosecuted by James Comey and convicted in 2004 of obstructing justice and lying to the government.
we are at war with the opposition. fair-minded politics are a thing of the past. today it is dog eat dog. kill or be killed. Trump is freeing those imprisoned by the enemy.
Thanks from Ralph47
arcturus88 is offline  
Old June 6th, 2018, 02:58 PM   #6
Governor
 
numan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Victoria, BC
Posts: 1,356

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus88 View Post
we are at war with the opposition. fair-minded politics are a thing of the past. today it is dog eat dog. kill or be killed. Trump is freeing those imprisoned by the enemy.
That such a comment is taken seriously by so many Americans indicates how very many of them have lost their minds.
.
numan is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > The Political Fray > Government and Politics

Tags
lost , mind , trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mind control clax Conspiracy Theories 37 December 31st, 2012 03:42 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.