The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > Lounge > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor and Satire - For the lighter side of politics so don't take everything here seriously


Thanks Tree2Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

Why planned Parenthood is in Oakland .

This may or may not sound humorous but the commercials produced and paid for by big pharma , pushing

their libido increasing drugs such as Cialis and Viagra on all those experiencing erectile dysfunction seem totally unbelievable ;in fact laughable and down right incomprehensible, when they use black actors and actresses .

Blacks portrayed as having decreased sexual interest should be promoted as a Good thing rather than as a problem.

Blacks in need of libido enhancing drugs and/or trying to sell them these drugs ,is like trying to talk an eskimo in taking a delivery of ice cubes.

In L.A. County the sheriff dept. has over two hundred thous. unsolved rape cases on their hands. They have an entire warehouse filled with RAPE KITS collected by deputies and forensic detectives with blood , dna and other bodily fluid samples.

The victims in almost all these cases have reported the rapist to be of African-American origin.
Blacks need to take drugs that will DECREASE their sexual appetite ,not increase it.

Will big pharma be responsible for the rapes that will occur if Blacks begin buying and taking these terrible drugs?

Too funny for words! This should also in part explain the need for abortion clinics on billboard advertising.
falcondule is offline  
Old September 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #2
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,519

I see no humor.
tecoyah is online now  
Old September 14th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #3
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
I see no humor.
so ,you're saying there's no irony here? you think it's perfectly o.k. for african-americans to take drugs to increase the chance of there being more violent rapes in america. ? don't you think the rape rate and stats. are high enough. / un believable!!
falcondule is offline  
Old September 14th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #4
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,670

Out to lunch, once again! They are NOT libido enhancing. They only increase blood flow to work in unison with an already existing libido.

If you want to improve a libido, you must take testosterone.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #5
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,519

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
so ,you're saying there's no irony here? you think it's perfectly o.k. for african-americans to take drugs to increase the chance of there being more violent rapes in america. ? don't you think the rape rate and stats. are high enough. / un believable!!

I simply do not incorporate race into every aspect of the human condition.

I suppose I am strange that way.
tecoyah is online now  
Old September 15th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #6
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post

I suppose I am strange that way.
No, you are simply not a classic race baiter.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 16th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #7
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
I simply do not incorporate race into every aspect of the human condition.

I suppose I am strange that way.
RACE is the law of life... sorry you can't figure it out .it's also God's LAW .. but you only believe in your own ego.. so That I can understand!
falcondule is offline  
Old September 16th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #8
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,519

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
RACE is the law of life... sorry you can't figure it out .it's also God's LAW .. but you only believe in your own ego.. so That I can understand!

Opinion is purely subjective......................
tecoyah is online now  
Old September 16th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #9
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

race is as much a part of creation as seen in any other specie or life form.. it's called empirical evidence and that's not subjective. look up the word.
falcondule is offline  
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #10
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,519

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
race is as much a part of creation as seen in any other specie or life form.. it's called empirical evidence and that's not subjective. look up the word.
Your rather pathetic attempts to degrade my intelligence and comprehension of both the subject of race (which is both biological and societal), and the scientific method does very little to further your argument, such as it is. Believing for some reason that insults can take the place of useful and verifiable data is an excellent example of what is commonly referred to online as an "Epic Fail", and seriously damages your persona in the eyes of those still bothering to read your posts.

Race is certainly an aspect of what you refer to as "Creation", if by this you mean Human Evolution. In my opinion it is akin to the concept of Darwins Finches, in that environmental conditions forced change in the populations as adaptation took place. Societally however, as populations migrated some feared the new races and cultures to the point of aggressive reaction...in our species this often takes the form of what we call bigotry. Some fears are justified, though they are generally the result of culture and political society, rather than race.
tecoyah is online now  
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #11
Vice President
 
David's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Opa Locka
Posts: 6,012

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
race is as much a part of creation as seen in any other specie or life form.. it's called empirical evidence and that's not subjective. look up the word.
Why don't you just go to Stormfront already? You're scaring away all the intelligent people.
Thanks from tecoyah
David is offline  
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #12
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Why don't you just go to Stormfront already? You're scaring away all the intelligent people.
LOL!!!
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #13
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
Your rather pathetic attempts to degrade my intelligence and comprehension of both the subject of race (which is both biological and societal), and the scientific method does very little to further your argument, such as it is. Believing for some reason that insults can take the place of useful and verifiable data is an excellent example of what is commonly referred to online as an "Epic Fail", and seriously damages your persona in the eyes of those still bothering to read your posts.

Race is certainly an aspect of what you refer to as "Creation", if by this you mean Human Evolution. In my opinion it is akin to the concept of Darwins Finches, in that environmental conditions forced change in the populations as adaptation took place. Societally however, as populations migrated some feared the new races and cultures to the point of aggressive reaction...in our species this often takes the form of what we call bigotry. Some fears are justified, though they are generally the result of culture and political society, rather than race.
The problem isn't that races exist ;and skin color or other traits do little to determine the value of one race from another. But the races that exist are not all the same and must be viewed and compared by their accomplishments ;the sum total of their accomplishments.
falcondule is offline  
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #14
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Why don't you just go to Stormfront already? You're scaring away all the intelligent people.
why don't you go to the Jewish defense league. Shabbos Goy!
falcondule is offline  
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #15
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,519

This Needs To Stop.
tecoyah is online now  
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #16
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
The problem isn't that races exist ;and skin color or other traits do little to determine the value of one race from another. But the races that exist are not all the same and must be viewed and compared by their accomplishments ;the sum total of their accomplishments.
Do all wight people get to claim they accomplished the accomplishments of Albert Einstein? Do all blacks get to claim the accomplishments of gorge Washington Carver?

Is that reality? You get to claim accomplishments of those just because you have a similar genetic heritage?
Polydectes is offline  
Old September 18th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #17
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
Do all wight people get to claim they accomplished the accomplishments of Albert Einstein? Do all blacks get to claim the accomplishments of gorge Washington Carver?

Is that reality? You get to claim accomplishments of those just because you have a similar genetic heritage?
that's why i stated SUM TOTAL of its accomplishments.. please read with glasses.
falcondule is offline  
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #18
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
that's why i stated SUM TOTAL of its accomplishments.. please read with glasses.
Why pick something arbitrary like race?

I don't see the point of it. Except to say one race ours lower than yours based on accomplishments that aren't yours.

Seems to me you are equally useless.
Polydectes is offline  
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #19
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: washington
Posts: 203

I think race is arbitrary .. People should be judged by the content of their character and not by affirmative action guidelines.. do you even know what I'm saying?
falcondule is offline  
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #20
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondule View Post
I think race is arbitrary .. People should be judged by the content of their character and not by affirmative action guidelines.. do you even know what I'm saying?
Yeah, you are undermining your own point.
Polydectes is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > Lounge > Political Humor

Tags
oakland , parenthood , planned



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oakland Ca. And the Planned Parenthood Final solution. falcondule Political Humor 5 September 11th, 2013 12:46 PM
New Mexico Teen Kills family Planned on shooting others. chris7375 Current Events 8 January 23rd, 2013 10:46 AM
Top cancer foundation decides to cut ties with Planned Parenthood Comet Current Events 2 February 1st, 2012 11:11 AM
?Occupy Oakland? hosts gay porn video shoot CatholicCrusader Current Events 5 November 26th, 2011 06:03 PM
Planned Parenthood Ends Abortion Services in Arizona Cities CatholicCrusader Current Events 2 September 2nd, 2011 08:30 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.