The Political Fray - Political Forum
Go Back   Political Fray > Lounge > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor and Satire - For the lighter side of politics so don't take everything here seriously


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2015, 12:46 PM   #1
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: us
Posts: 5,907

Itís My Right To Decide What Eliminated Diseases Come Roaring Back

I Don?t Vaccinate My Child Because It?s My Right To Decide What Eliminated Diseases Come Roaring Back | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
myp is offline  
Old January 23rd, 2015, 12:52 PM   #2
Congressional Leader
 
DodgeFB's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: Undisclosed
Posts: 2,821

Not an Onion fan, But I have actually heard similar statements in real life.

And as old school as I may be. I am pro-vaccinate.
DodgeFB is offline  
Old January 23rd, 2015, 01:00 PM   #3
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,670

The 20 items that FAILED at McDonald's is pretty funny too.

20 McDonalds Menu Items That Failed Horribly
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:18 PM   #4
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: us
Posts: 5,907

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeFB View Post
Not an Onion fan, But I have actually heard similar statements in real life.

And as old school as I may be. I am pro-vaccinate.
Being in healthcare, it is depressing to hear people say they don't "believe" in vaccinations, especially when they are risking their children's lives because of it.
myp is offline  
Old January 23rd, 2015, 08:21 PM   #5
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by myp View Post
Being in healthcare, it is depressing to hear people say they don't "believe" in vaccinations, especially when they are risking their children's lives because of it.
Some religions are absolutely backward. I knew a man that had a daughter who had gotten an ear infection. They belonged to some backward religion with the term science in the title, ironic. His wife wouldn't let him take her to the doctor she went deaf. He divorced her and went to medical school.

It should be a crime, piss on such moronic beliefs.
Polydectes is offline  
Old January 24th, 2015, 06:48 AM   #6
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
.

It should be a crime, piss on such moronic beliefs.
.

It does not even need to be religious belief to be moronic. I've seen cases where so-called "vegan" parents have a baby way under-weight & dying because they don't give the kid proper nutrition. It is very sad to see a helpless child suffer needlessly.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old January 24th, 2015, 09:08 AM   #7
Secretary of State
 
tecoyah's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 4,519

"Granola Moms" are gonna kill us all...freakin' pseudo intellectual flowerchild wanna bees.
tecoyah is online now  
Old January 24th, 2015, 12:56 PM   #8
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
.

It does not even need to be religious belief to be moronic. I've seen cases where so-called "vegan" parents have a baby way under-weight & dying because they don't give the kid proper nutrition. It is very sad to see a helpless child suffer needlessly.
Last time that occurred in my state the child was taken into protective custody. I don't know why it's okay to abuse your children for God but not for animal rights.
Polydectes is offline  
Old January 24th, 2015, 09:18 PM   #9
myp
Founding Father
 
myp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: us
Posts: 5,907

This might be the only topic ever where we all agree...
myp is offline  
Old January 25th, 2015, 06:48 AM   #10
President
 
Aufgeblassen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
From: Central FL
Posts: 10,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydectes View Post
Last time that occurred in my state the child was taken into protective custody. I don't know why it's okay to abuse your children for God but not for animal rights.
It is not for either. Courts intervene in either case.
Aufgeblassen is offline  
Old January 25th, 2015, 12:24 PM   #11
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by myp View Post
This might be the only topic ever where we all agree...
I don't know, perhaps we should talk about things some more.
Polydectes is offline  
Old January 25th, 2015, 12:34 PM   #12
Governor
 
Polydectes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: just past the moons of Jupiter
Posts: 2,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen View Post
It is not for either. Courts intervene in either case.
I disagree. The courts must intervene when people are torturing their children to death.
Polydectes is offline  
Reply

  Political Fray > Lounge > Political Humor

Tags
back , decide , diseases , eliminated , itís , roaring



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The USA and Russia decide the fate of Uzbekistan anikitskiy Current Events 1 December 26th, 2012 03:54 AM
Don't come back Editorialist Government and Politics 4 December 30th, 2011 07:36 PM
I'm back SpayAndNeuterLibs New Users 2 June 2nd, 2010 08:11 PM
Should Medicare, social security, and free schools be eliminated? curious Government and Politics 30 May 18th, 2009 01:30 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2009-2013 Political Fray. All rights reserved.