13-Year-Old Chelsea Clinton As The "White House Dog"

Mar 2012
Whidbey Island, Wa
As reported by the late columnist Molly Ivins, during an episode of his television show in the early years of the Clinton administration, Limbaugh "put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

May 2012
The motherland
Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.
Limbaugh still brings up old scandals from the 1990s and he passionately attacks the Clintons as he does to President Obama and that's how he makes himself one of the most popular political commentators in the US. Chelsea recently got a contract with MSNBC and she is doing a good job reporting inspiring stories for the news channel. You can also follow her on Facebook where she often posts links to causes she is now involved. In a way, she's similar to Meghan McCain as the scion of a prominent political family and both Hillary and Bill loved having her around until she left the White House for Princeton.

Last edited:
Jan 2012
Iowa-Nebraska border
I remember that disgusting comment from Rush Limbaugh.

From what I have seen and read, Chelsea is not doing all that well. She got her job because of who she is as Meghan McCain did. Both may succeed with on the job training, but they are well known for being the scions of prominent families, not for their notable accomplishments--yet.