I heard that Nancy P will hold off on delivering the impeachment articles until candidates start campaigning. Thus, candidates seeking re-election will have to hang around Washington to give evidence and not attend rallies etc.Given the current situation, I anticipate the senate to receive impeachment articles by February and a quick trial will find him innocent (perhaps censure) before he is defeated in reelection along with a chink of the Republican party.
I find it quite unlikely, but American politics are unpredictable.I heard that Nancy P will hold off on delivering the impeachment articles until candidates start campaigning. Thus, candidates seeking re-election will have to hang around Washington to give evidence and not attend rallies etc.
is this plausible?
1. Kim jong Un will die. There will be speculation as to why or how and a military general will step up to replace him.
2. There will be an large earthquake in California , many will perish
3. Kanye West will be appointed to a special cabinet position for Donald.
This will nudge just enough blacks to vote for Trump to secure a win
4. However, Trump will choose to drop out in Oct leaving republicans in a tizzy over what to do. No reason will be made known but health issues will be suspected. Pence will put his name in the hat but it will be too late. Buttigieg will win.
5. China will quash Hong Kong protesters in a brutal fashion but this will have unintended consequences as the Chinese people will step up to pick up the rioting and protests.
6. Snowden will return to US thinking he secured immunity only to find that this "immunity" was a CIA trick . He will be arrested and imprisoned.
7. World population growth will start to tick downward
8. Iran will accidentally nuke themselves
9. The pope will allowed priests to be married
10. One of the big MSM news organizations will go bankrupt. They’ll blame Trump.