65,000 year old civilization goes extinct.

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
Mar 2009
Undisclosed
Wonder whether this is a sign for the human species however? The way we are going with environmental destruction, very soon we won't have air to breathe and may be eating only artificial food.
I think we will always be around in some form or other. If we would just stop breeding like rabbits and cutting trees. If we had more plants we would have better air. And if we quit covering the best farms with houses and shopping centers we would have plenty of food.

Apr 2009
Disunited Queendom
I think we will always be around in some form or other. If we would just stop breeding like rabbits and cutting trees. If we had more plants we would have better air. And if we quit covering the best farms with houses and shopping centers we would have plenty of food.
Agreed.

I might mention there's plenty of space to build on. Just needs a bit of TLC. I suppose i just dislike cities. :D

Mar 2009
Agreed.

I might mention there's plenty of space to build on. Just needs a bit of TLC. I suppose i just dislike cities. :D
So do I, except I am reliant on it for staying alive. Hopefully one day I can live near the sea in a safe place where I can have my own garden, grow my own food, and live off the earth rather than out of plastic containers.

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
So do I, except I am reliant on it for staying alive. Hopefully one day I can live near the sea in a safe place where I can have my own garden, grow my own food, and live off the earth rather than out of plastic containers.
That is a dream worth having.;)

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Buy an island. :p