America is a joke...now

Feb 2012
Milky Way
America is a joke...now
America used to be a country of a pillar of strength and liberty...

America has evolved to a corrupt regime where there are laws in place to specifically uphold any entity in power.....

My next posts will explain how the corrupt America created a government that can arrest anyone and not give them one of our original constitutional rights about legal process.

America is evolving laws that every true American should wake up to.

When will the laws be abused that are in place?

How this connects to 9/11 I will bring to the table

Any American can be arrested and held forever without due process of the law. Any American can be arrested and not be elegible for the right to a trial with the show of evidence. Any American can be arrested simply by someone at the top of the pyramid scheme saying they are a terror suspect.

The arrested American accused of being a terror suspect does not have the right to a show of evidence in front of a trial by jury of their peers.

How can any true American justify supporting the direction America is going?

It is worse than this and will be back with more......

Jan 2012
America is a joke...now
America used to be a country of a pillar of strength and liberty...

America has evolved to a corrupt regime where there are laws in place to specifically uphold any entity in power.....

My next posts will explain how the corrupt America created a government that can arrest anyone and not give them one of our original constitutional rights about legal process.

America is evolving laws that every true American should wake up to.

When will the laws be abused that are in place?

How this connects to 9/11 I will bring to the table

Any American can be arrested and held forever without due process of the law. Any American can be arrested and not be elegible for the right to a trial with the show of evidence. Any American can be arrested simply by someone at the top of the pyramid scheme saying they are a terror suspect.

The arrested American accused of being a terror suspect does not have the right to a show of evidence in front of a trial by jury of their peers.

How can any true American justify supporting the direction America is going?

It is worse than this and will be back with more......
dont you ever say that america is a joke

Jan 2009
I don't think the world is more of a "joke" now than ever especially when you consider where things like health, infant mortality, and even peace are on the world scale. Add in that deception was always present and politics always a game and I think you guys just want to find something wrong with the world for whatever reason (or maybe you don't want to find something wrong with it, but a media that focuses on the negatives has led you to also only focus on the negatives). And David's a troll. Nothing new here.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Considering the worldwide options for places to live comfortably, individual freedoms, government interference, and general population stability...I can think of much funnier "Jokes".

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
The US is a remarkable state. Ruled absolutely by the rich, it manages to convince the mugs that it is a democracy. It has a higher number of people jailed that were in the gulags under Stalin, yet it convinces those mugs they are 'free'. It has less social mobility than any European countries except the UK and Italy, yet it manages to convince the mugs they can get on, though their standard of living is falling. Heil Fox! Marvelous, when you think about it!

Jan 2009
It has less social mobility than any European countries except the UK and Italy, yet it manages to convince the mugs they can get on, though their standard of living is falling.
What measure are you using to come to this conclusion?

Also, what country isn't in some sense ruled by the rich?