Americans Will Do The Jobs Nobody Wants

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
I am tired of hearing over and over again that Americans will not do the jobs no one wants and finally I have proof of it. If you will go to https://www.numbersusa.com/content/a...s-will-do.html ? you will find story after story of many Americans doing those jobs.

It is time to make sure Americans get the jobs first and support the
E-Verify Program now up for passage in Congress, which will insure this takes place.
I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this. I will say "some"Americans will not swat a fly off their own nose. They are just lazy. But that type can be from anywhere. In my opinion it never pays to think in generalities.

Jan 2009
The real problem is not that these people want to come here and work, but it is that under the current system we cannot allow them to due so legally because of the costs associated with it- namely free entitlements. The work that illegal aliens do here actually benefits the economy and the country as well as themselves. A free immigration system (like we used to have) would be ideal, but for that to happen the entitlement system has to be abolished or at the least restricted in some way from those who recently immigrated here because if you don't then you incentivize people coming here just to get entitlements.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
The real problem is not that these people want to come here and work, but it is that under the current system we cannot allow them to due so legally because of the costs associated with it- namely free entitlements. The work that illegal aliens do here actually benefits the economy and the country as well as themselves. A free immigration system (like we used to have) would be ideal, but for that to happen the entitlement system has to be abolished or at the least restricted in some way from those who recently immigrated here because if you don't then you incentivize people coming here just to get entitlements.
Just make it citizens only and streamline the naturalization process.