An Early Incarnation of Trump?

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
IF AMERICANS WERE SMART, THEY WOULD PUT THEIR AFFAIRS INTO THE HANDS OF THE BRITISH COLONIAL OFFICE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY WERE READY FOR SELF-GOVERNMENT

The following photo is my parting image of the country I left so many years ago:

https://boleuzia.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/photo51.jpg

After the Kent State Massacre in 1970, Richard Nixon leaned on the New York construction union bosses to arrange a Hard Hat Riot against war protesters.

Tucked into the image is an individual who looks remarkably like Trump!

Say, Trump was in construction in New York City at that time!! . . . hmmm --- ;)

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
'

I refuse to type IRONY ALERT every time it is appropriate, just for you, Blowhard. Since you seem to be blind to irony, just assume that everything I write is ironic. you will be right more often than wrong.

And Fatso certainly does bear a striking resemblance to Trump, doesn't he?

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
"....leaned on the New York construction union bosses". The FAKE stuff just keeps rolling along!
Peter J. Brennan, for over thirty years the president of the Building and Construction Trades Council of Greater New York, organized the Hard Hat Riots.

He was a tool of Nixon, and Nixon appointed him Secretary of Labor as a reward for his work organizing riot and violence in New York.

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
'

The one I feel sorry for is the little girl --- caught in that mass of hysterical idiots.

A symbol of the blighted lives of so many children trapped in the United States of Hysteria.