Assassination of Kennedy

Feb 2009
Watch the video mate and you'll see clear as day the driver shooting JFK. I
I have to agree with you knigdogol. The majority of people that watch the video never see the gun. Rather than looking at the drivers neck they look for where they think his hand would be to make a clean shot. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that the driver killed JFk. It was a very sad day and when the majority of the public learn this they will be furious, suppose when most of them realise we've been lied to for the majority of our lives they will also be outraged.

Jan 2009
Philadelphia
If you're interested in actually learning and seeing the truth, not just throwing ideas around, then you should really check out a documentary type thing from William Cooper. this guy shows all the footage of Kennedy and talks in much detail about what happened etc. There is original footage to retouched to specially edited retouched and they all how the exact same thing, Kennedy is killed by the driver of the car. I'm surte if you did a google search on "william cooper jfk" you'd see the film thing and see for yourself. There is absolutely no way it was lee harvey oswald, it was the driver.
You might want to keep looking at that video with a little objectivity and you will see its not the case. This theory is old news and has been debunked, long ago! I think Mrs. Connally, who was right behind the driver, would have noticed the driver shooting, don't you? How about the agent next to the driver, think he would have noticed or was he in on it. I've watched that video many times, it's the sun reflecting off the agent, next to him, hair.

Feb 2009
I think Mrs. Connally, who was right behind the driver, would have noticed the driver shooting, don't you? How about the agent next to the driver, think he would have noticed or was he in on it. I've watched that video many times, it's the sun reflecting off the agent, next to him, hair.
If you see JFK starts choking on something and both the agent and connally turn to see if he's Ok. then the driver pulls his hand up and shoots JFK in the head. I thought maybe there was a dart sniper somewhere who shot a poison dart into his neck and then it allowed the driver to finish it off from up close so there was no miss. They couldn't afford him to come public with all the information he was going to release to the public.

Also there is more than 1 video. It is the same video in all the different formats. It is clearly not the sun my friend, if it were then why wasn't the other agent reflecting also?

Jan 2009
Philadelphia
If you see JFK starts choking on something and both the agent and connally turn to see if he's Ok. then the driver pulls his hand up and shoots JFK in the head. I thought maybe there was a dart sniper somewhere who shot a poison dart into his neck and then it allowed the driver to finish it off from up close so there was no miss. They couldn't afford him to come public with all the information he was going to release to the public.

Also there is more than 1 video. It is the same video in all the different formats. It is clearly not the sun my friend, if it were then why wasn't the other agent reflecting also?
And why didn't Mrs. Connally see or hear the driver, who was right in front of her, aim and shoot? My friend, I've seen every film of the JFK assassination and it's clear it was the sun hiting the top of the agents hair. If you want to believe its a gun, thats what you'll see, kinda like seeing Jesus in a slice of toast. It's not a gun! I take from your first sentence, that you say JFK was choking on something, you mean a bullet. Which was William Cooper's Theory why JFK's hands were at his throat, he was trying to cough up a bullet. So I guess you believe that as well. After JFK was shot THROUGH the throat, he slumped to his left, twoard Jackie. She then pushed him up, I guess that was so the driver could get a better shot. I mean, as long as were making **** up lets involve her too. Oh wait, William Cooper also adressed that, he stated that was the reason Jackie crawled on the trunk of the limo, she saw were the shot came from (the driver ) and she was trying to get out of the limo.

Last edited:
Jan 2009
William Copper was snort-in shellfish toxin.
:) Best response I've seen to this. I was going to jump into the fight, but you seem to be handling it all just fine. I have a feeling we are just tilting at windmills with these guys, but it's a good way to get the argument out for any lurkers.

Jan 2009
Philadelphia
:) Best response I've seen to this. I was going to jump into the fight, but you seem to be handling it all just fine. I have a feeling we are just tilting at windmills with these guys, but it's a good way to get the argument out for any lurkers.
Yeah, I think it clears it up pretty good. Thanks for covering my back, I think on this one the windmill is over.

Jan 2009
You history channel buffs have done your job. You have turned the discussion into a mess only discussing the information that you can throw into disarray. I cant say i expected anymore more unbiased. Keep it up

Jan 2009
I know it may feel odd Pingpong, but you could actually present your stunning information. I just analyze evidence that is put forth. I'm a skeptic. I challenge new claims and see if they are valid.

I'd be quite happy to hear your rebuttal.

BTW, I actually haven't watched History Channel in awhile. Anytime I look, they seem to be playing UFO hunters or Monster Quest.

Jan 2009
Philadelphia
You history channel buffs have done your job. You have turned the discussion into a mess only discussing the information that you can throw into disarray. I cant say i expected anymore more unbiased. Keep it up
I know, I know, pingpong it hurts when you come to the realization that you could be wrong.

Jan 2009
I know, I know, pingpong it hurts when you come to the realization that you could be wrong.
It hurts when im posting against a whole group that is in dreamland . You have all contradicted our governments official position. This iwhat i forgot to remind you all of. I wanted to see if there was a bias towards sheeple-syndrom and I was correct.

Sheeps, please take a look at your house select committee's final findings after their research and testimonies. I dont really care if im wrong. What I am disturbed about is that something like this could happen these days and and people keep denying it even though your own government is saying it.

Maybe it is better to bury my head in the sand and pretend nothing happened because with attitudes that some of you guys have powerful groups can get away with anything that they want.

I guess you guys wont admit it until 2029, have a great one lol

Jan 2009
Avoidance noted. Plus, there's two of us and two other people who support the conspiracy theories. You are far from outgunned here and I'm just waiting for your epic evidence that will blow my mind.

So far...we have that the government was evil and a random referral to something you read in the committee report. Not exactly blowing my mind.

Plus...did you just call me a sheep finally (or was that just directed at porsteamboy). Are you finally going to drop the Neo Con thing like I suggested?

Jan 2009
Philadelphia
It hurts when im posting against a whole group that is in dreamland . You have all contradicted our governments official position. This iwhat i forgot to remind you all of. I wanted to see if there was a bias towards sheeple-syndrom and I was correct.

Sheeps, please take a look at your house select committee's final findings after their research and testimonies. I dont really care if im wrong. What I am disturbed about is that something like this could happen these days and and people keep denying it even though your own government is saying it.

Maybe it is better to bury my head in the sand and pretend nothing happened because with attitudes that some of you guys have powerful groups can get away with anything that they want.

I guess you guys wont admit it until 2029, have a great one lol
PingPong, you are suffering ASSBURGER SYNDROME... A belief that the horde of sheeple you belong to, is better than than other hordes of sheeple. Since our horde is in dreamland and your horde is better and and is aware of what the Government is trying to tell us, please, enlighten us! So far you haven't been able to do that. I have read the findings of the House Select Committee on assassinations, their conclusion was the same as the WC, Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at JFK from behind. The second and third shots struck JFK from behind, the third killing him from behind. Sounds pretty much like the conclusion of the WC. BTW they also agreed with the WC on the single Bullet conclusion. They took testimony of acoustical experts and concluded from that evidence that a shot was fired from the Grassy Knoll and JFK assassination was PROBABLY a conspiracy. ( Just what your horde of sheeple needed to feed your confirmation bias ) Now, since then the acoustical evidence has been put in doubt, take away that and you have a House Selecet Committee on assassination confirming the WC.

Last edited: