Baywatch babe says TSA agent picked her out of line to see her naked on full bodyscan

Aug 27, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
cartouch100, et al,

I have to chuckle at this.

HEADLINE: Baywatch babe says TSA agent picked her out of line to see her naked on full body scan

OVERVIEW: Baywatch babe says a naughty, male TSA agent picked her out of line just so her could see her naked on the full-body scanner.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-po...cked-her-out-of-line-to-see-her-naked-on-scan
(COMMENT)

TSA should charge her for the free publicity. What does she really have to complain able. Just "Google" her image by name.

[edited by myp- removed NSFW image- you guys get the point RoccoR was making though]

Most Respectfully,
R

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
cartouch100, et al,

I have to chuckle at this.

(COMMENT)

TSA should charge her for the free publicity. What does she really have to complain able. Just "Google" her image by name.

Most Respectfully,
R
It's a bot that myp keeps around for amusement, so thre's no point in replying.

Nov 15, 2010
Co. Springs, CO
Well I suppose this person, though not good for a descussion, at least gives all of us something to rant about on a day to day basis. Too bad most of the time his/her posts are so far out there rediculous that they aren't even worth commenting on.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
Well I suppose this person, though not good for a descussion, at least gives all of us something to rant about on a day to day basis. Too bad most of the time his/her posts are so far out there rediculous that they aren't even worth commenting on.
Sure great subjects for debate but debating blatant propaganda is pointless. Apprently even the OP agrees. :giggle:

Aug 27, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
WillypHD

Interesting.

(COMMENT)

I'll keep my comments to a minimum. I've only made 18, and did not realize they were that ridiculous. I will keep it down which will avoid the need for your further ad hominem type comments.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
WillypHD

Interesting.

(COMMENT)

I'll keep my comments to a minimum. I've only made 18, and did not realize they were that ridiculous. I will keep it down which will avoid the need for your further ad hominem type comments.

Most Respectfully,
R
Dude, I think you need to look up what OP means. :giggle: You're not the propaganda agent here.

Aug 27, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
David,

I must be honest. I do not (evidently) know what "OP" means in your context.

Dude, I think you need to look up what OP means. :giggle: You're not the propaganda agent here.
(REQUEST)

After a search of several different types of dictionaries, glossaries, and Etymology listings, I have not been able to find something applicable.

PLEASE: Enlighten me!

Many Thanks,
R

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
David,

I must be honest. I do not (evidently) know what "OP" means in your context.

(REQUEST)

After a search of several different types of dictionaries, glossaries, and Etymology listings, I have not been able to find something applicable.

PLEASE: Enlighten me!

Many Thanks,
R
Original/Opening Post. So unless you're admitting to having 2 accounts, we're clearly not talking about you as you didn't start this thread.

Aug 27, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
To All,

My apologies.

Original/Opening Post. So unless you're admitting to having 2 accounts, we're clearly not talking about you as you didn't start this thread.
(COMMENT)

Clearly I have to read more closely and pay attention.

Sincerely,
R

Nov 15, 2010
Co. Springs, CO
To All,

My apologies.
(COMMENT)

Clearly I have to read more closely and pay attention.

Sincerely,
R
No worries, honest mistake. You didn't know, but now you do, don't let this little lesson keep you from posting more offen.

To David, be a little more polite next time maybe. How can someone know what they do not know they don't know. We don't want to scare away new people by being rude. Unless it is warrented.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
No worries, honest mistake. You didn't know, but now you do, don't let this little lesson keep you from posting more offen.

To David, be a little more polite next time maybe. How can someone know what they do not know they don't know. We don't want to scare away new people by being rude. Unless it is warrented.
I wasn't rude. I told him that he wasn't the OP. He didn't know what that was so I gave him the definition. I didn't insult the guy (or at least I think RoccoR is a guy... Stupid internet anonymity).

Nov 15, 2010
Co. Springs, CO
I wasn't rude. I told him that he wasn't the OP. He didn't know what that was so I gave him the definition. I didn't insult the guy (or at least I think RoccoR is a guy... Stupid internet anonymity).
Okay, thats fine then, just seemed to me to come off as a little mean but if thats not the case then forget I said anything.

Nov 15, 2010
Co. Springs, CO
Truth be told, I didn't know what "OP" meant either, as this is the first forum that I have ever been apart of. So thank you David for the knowledge.

Nov 15, 2010
Co. Springs, CO
But that is enough ego stroking and blathering, lets get back to the topic at hand.

This TSA story is one in a million, that is unless she provides some kind of evidence that she was "chosen".

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
But that is enough ego stroking and blathering, lets get back to the topic at hand.

This TSA story is one in a million, that is unless she provides some kind of evidence that she was "chosen".
This is also a x-ray. Have you seen a x-ray? Not exacaly something that will end up on the swimsuit Ed. of SI. :giggle: