Be You Worried About Markets Massive Rise?

Be you be worried about stock markets unprecedented rises?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Are you worried about the nearly daily massive rises in the U.S. stock markets? :redface:

Like, worried they will CRASH? :eek:

(UP about 90 today!)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Are you worried about the nearly daily massive rises in the U.S. stock markets? :redface:

Like, worried they will CRASH? :eek:

(UP about 90 today!)
As the markets are not the economy I pay little attention either way beyond an occasional glance at my 401. I also know this is merely a continuation of the trend after recovery from a recession. I will not blame Trump for the eventual slide just as I do not credit him for any gain.
I do expect a dip soon that may be severe once our government begins to deal with what is happening to itself, this new Taxation system is implemented, and our President finishes creating his Constitutional Crisis.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
As the markets are not the economy I pay little attention either way beyond an occasional glance at my 401. I also know this is merely a continuation of the trend after recovery from a recession. I will not blame Trump for the eventual slide just as I do not credit him for any gain.
I do expect a dip soon that may be severe once our government begins to deal with what is happening to itself, this new Taxation system is implemented, and our President finishes creating his Constitutional Crisis.
And what (i.e. the sky is falling) crisis is that??? :unsure::eek::rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
And what (i.e. the sky is falling) crisis is that??? :unsure::eek::rolleyes:
IF by chance you were a relatively competent or even remotely intellectually curious individual vs. the childish old man with extremely limited understanding of the VAST majority of what most humans refer to as knowledge I might be tempted to explain. Given the circumstances however, and the history you have presented of inane and pointless diatribe mixed with an incredible inability to grasp complexity and concept I will simply pass rather than interact with someone I should have left banned in order to improve this forum.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
That tax plan is going to sink this country. That sort of crap starts revolutions though it was so hush hush and there are so many stopgaps to delay the pain a few years that it won't be immediately obvious to anyone not paying attention (so most Americans). Come 2020 though when the tax cuts turn into tax hikes for everyone not working for Wall St, the stock market crashes and everyone loses their health insurance this country will fall 1st into a depression and than violent revolution.

Anyone that truly knows what just happened (and if NN dies, it'll be so much worse) should be shiting themselves in fear right now.