Ben Shapiro

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Is he cool or what? :D

Benjamin Aaron Shapiro (born January 15, 1984) is an American conservative political commentator, columnist, author, radio talk show host, and lawyer.

He has written seven books, the first being 2004's Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth, which he started writing when he was 17 years old. At age 17, he also became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the country. He writes a column for Creators Syndicate and is editor-in-chief at The Daily Wire. He is the co-founder and former editor-in-chief of the media watchdog group Truth Revolt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
He does at times....make sense:
"I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with certain principles. I stand with small government and free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for Planned Parenthood and trade restrictions and targeting of political enemies and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with the Constitution of the United States, and its embedded protection of my God-given rights through governmental checks and balances. Donald Trump does not. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it.
I stand with*#NeverTrump."

Even Brietbart hates him now...since he quit as Editor.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
He does at times....make sense:
"I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with certain principles. I stand with small government and free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for Planned Parenthood and trade restrictions and targeting of political enemies and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with the Constitution of the United States, and its embedded protection of my God-given rights through governmental checks and balances. Donald Trump does not. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it.
I stand with*#NeverTrump."

Even Brietbart hates him now...since he quit as Editor.
That's neat!

Last edited: