BULL Stock Market Underway Under Trump's GREAT Economic Successes

Nov 2017
3,387
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
Update!!! It continues! Market (Dow up 171 today, currently @ a whopping 26,234!

We should be dancing in the streets! :D
 
Jun 2013
1,176
Earth
Update!!! It continues! Market (Dow up 171 today, currently @ a whopping 26,234!

We should be dancing in the streets! :D
It continues! How long will it continue? Stop kidding!

My dear great friend, don't dance until you see stars swirling around your head with the result you fall headlong into a manhole. Common sense will tell you, “If everybody is winning, then who will be the losers in the end?” The Devil?

Don't expect the stock market to soar all the way up to the Kingdom of God. With one wave of God's Hand, everything will come crashing down and falling apart. As time goes on, the risk of losing large amounts of money will be greater.

It is just a matter of time many speculators will jump down from skyscrapers like what happened in the Wall Street Crash of 1929. I hope you won’t be one of them. :)

P.S. Please note that my "prediction" or "intelligent guess" so far in this forum is about 90 percent accurate. Just pray that I won't be right so that the remaining 10 percent will bring the speculators all the way up to the Kingdom of God. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stock_market_crashes_and_bear_markets

https://nypost.com/2017/10/16/man-found-alive-days-after-falling-in-manhole/
 
Sep 2018
503
Atlanta area
It continues! How long will it continue?
Until the Dimms somehow manage to FOOL the public (i.e. like offer FREE STUFF like Obama did) enough to their their buffoon elected. Hopefully America won't fall for such a lowly character EVER AGAIN! :cool: