confession booth for leftists

Oct 2012
NC
Dearly beloved,

I know many said that Trump colluded with Russia without proof. Many said slanderous things about Trump that were untrue and without merit.
Many spoke out of their own foolish desires and not out of fact.

I thought I would create a thread to allow those who have done such to come and to apologize and to seek forgiveness. Here is a place where you can come and confess to how wrong you have truly been.

How you let emotions take control of the wheel-house to the detriment of intellect.

Come and confess ...

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I cannot apologize for accusing "Russian collusion", but I can apologize for being so hard on him in the Primaries. I thought he would turn out to be a big disaster (I really wanted a GOVERNOR to win), but surprisingly, not so much. :D

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
When we actually know what the report says, we can talk.

This victory lap your doing is based on Trump's say so with nobody, even within the government, except Berr and Muller knowing what it says. Trump could, you know, be lying.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
When we actually know what the report says, we can talk.

This victory lap your doing is based on Trump's say so with nobody, even within the government, except Berr and Muller knowing what it says. Trump could, you know, be lying.
The Mueller Report CONCLUSION say it ALL! No collusion, no obstruction. What part do you fail to comprehend? :rolleyes:

A conclusion does not say opposite of a report would not say opposite of guts of report. A conclusion merely summarizes what the guts say. Being hopeful for otherwise is JUST PLAIN DUMB! :p

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
you mean Barr and Mueller could be lying?
We don't know what Muller said... The fact that they're fighting tooth and nail to NOT publicly release the 'totally exonerating' report and have even prevented Congress and the FBI from seeing it is damning.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
We don't know what Muller said...
We DO!!! It is in the CONCLUSION! If Barr lied :rolleyes: (like an honorable man like him has reason to), the Mueller would have spoke up! :rolleyes: Like he did we he spoke up when there was a blatantly FALSE news report! :cool:

David's (& many others') far-fetched conspiracy theorism is quite laughable! :D

Apr 2019
vancouver island
From a Canadian POV, and likely the POV of the large majority of the rest of the world, it's too obvious that Barr is obstructing justice. Trump undoubtedly colluded with Russia during the election and obviously obstructed justice by getting rid of Comey. So welcome to the real world Americans, if anybody can bear to talk about this whole sideshow with a little honesty?

On a little more unpleasant note, keep watching as your country is torn down and goes to hell under the Trump regime.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
From a Canadian POV, and likely the POV of the large majority of the rest of the world, it's too obvious that Barr is obstructing justice. Trump undoubtedly colluded with Russia during the election and obviously obstructed justice by getting rid of Comey. So welcome to the real world Americans, if anybody can bear to talk about this whole sideshow with a little honesty?

On a little more unpleasant note, keep watching as your country is torn down and goes to hell under the Trump regime.
Sorry you are misinformed. Barr has absolutely ZERO to gain by lying, even a "white lie". He is a distinguished reputation. Why would he blow it all to defend someone he has no previous connection or actual loyalty to??? He did not seek the position he has. He was offered the opportunity to serve his country (not the President), and he accepted. Sorry the truth is distorted, even in Canada.

We see a poor impression of Trudeau here. Is that incorrect too?

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
"This is the end of my presidency... I'm fucked..." ---Trump

And that was some of the gems that weren't redacted.

So as I said before, try not to glout until after the thing you're glouting about actually happens. lol

Oct 2012
NC

So as I said before, try not to glout until after the thing you're glouting about actually happens. lol
My gloating springs eternal with folks like you who called trump a Russian spy / agent. You lost and while this hurts it is a good hurt . We are all human .

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ

Obviously, David FAILED to see the whole picture & therefore the whole TRUTH, as he apparently got his info from one of the notorious FAKE news outlets, as they deliberately took it WAY out of context by deliberately withholding the WHOLE statement!

Trump said that, NOT be cause (the left wishes) because he was "guilty" of "something", but.... (read the WHOLE quote):

"This is the end of my presidency... I'm fucked. Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency,” Trump said, according to Hunt’s notes. “It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.” - SEE not at all incriminating!!! :cool::cool::cool:

He was quite obviously referring to his hands being tied under the witch hunt!!! :oops:

Apr 2019
vancouver island
Barr has lost all credibility so it's pretty safe to say that a lot of the really incriminating information on Trump has been redacted. But even what is left is enough to make Trump and his lowlife cronies conspirators with Russias. Barr's work to pre-spin the evidence to protect Trump is laughable and makes mockery of the US Constitution. Or is that the 'constipation'?

And so Americans will continue to tear each other down for their purpose of upholding domestic corruption in politics, as China rises to take it's place on all fronts.