Cool New Low Cost Can-Am 3-Wheel Cycles!

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I'm getting a yellow one this Wednesday!
Update: I WAS going to get one from a east coast (FL) dealer tomorrow, but a west coast dealer's quote (out-the-door price) was like "pulling teeth", and I finally got one this A.M. for $200 less than other dealer. Plus the west coast dealer is slightly closer to my locale in the middle of FL.

I contacted the east coaster, but he wouldn't budge one iota to match (not exceed) the west coaster's lower price. He said he can't live with a $500 profit margin; he HAS TO have $700. :rolleyes: $500 is a helluva lot better than ZERO!!! o_O

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
The original dealer I was going with, offered my $4,500 on trade. The newest quote offered me only $4,000 yet the original dealer's out-the-door price was $200 more!!! :rolleyes:

I questioned a combined total of $838 for separate "setup/assembly fee" and "dealer fee" from the 1st dealer, and it turns out I was correct! As the 2nd dealer "fees" are way lower. :cool:

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Saw a YouTube video comparing the Ryker 600 to 900, and the top speeds of both. The 600 tops out at about 80 MPH, while the 900 tops out at 92. Both are WAY faster than I need or will ever ride at. :cool:

BTW: My current Piaggio MP3 500 "scooter" tops out a well over 100! :oops: (per YouTube video)

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Pretty cool - watched a video of someone riding a Ryker thru snow! Works just fine with latest generation of ABS & traction control. :cool:

Last edited: