Cryptocurrency, what are your thoughts?

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
Bingo! We are supposed to be talking about consumer vehicles, not commercial ones.
You are too busy moving the goal post you can't keep up with your argument. It wasn't a commercial vehicle it was a military one. You said mass produced, not consumer. You just introduced that element into the argument.

Stop worrying so much about saving face.

Feb 2013
Not necessarily. Pickup trucks used to be "specialized vehicles". Now everybody and their half-dead brother has one.
What is your point? You were wrong about them being mass produced. You were wrong about them being commercial them you start talking about what used to be.

Collect your thoughts.

Plus tractors are mass produced, and consumer vehicles that you hardly ever see on the road.

Feb 2013

The military is in effect a business; a 100% government owned business, you stooge maniacs! :p
Say what you wish your deflects failed. The military vehicles were mass produced. Your original statement was that they weren't mass produced. That was proven wrong.

You said it wasn't a consumer vehicle, the government was a consumer if they are a business. You are also wrong about that.

The only thing you are right about is you don't see them driving down the road. Obviously you wouldn't they are battle vehicles.

If what you are saying is that they aren't common modern vehicles that people commute to work and home with I would have to say no **** Sherlock.

But they were and still are mass produced, they were consumed by consumers they did have their purpose.

Last edited:
Feb 2013
You are so confused, we'll start all over again:

Here's the question:

So why don't we see significant quantities of personal automobiles on the road capable of either being fully seaworthy and able to travel routinely in water or airworthy and able to routinely fly in the air???
No this is the modified question you made up when you were nailed. This is the first time I have seen this question.

The original post was this...(post #24)
Yeah, they've got st solve the crashing into each other problem too.

...and why don't they mass produce cars that are seaworthy & can travel in water???

...snip...
You are confused.

First you get all over me about expecting you to use context clues because you don't want to assume.

Yet I am expected to assume all of this?

"So why don't we see significant quantities of personal automobiles on the road"

You keep modifying your argument because it keeps getting proven wrong.

In answer of your first question they were mass produced.

Feb 2013
You are just circle talking. :p
No, you aren't focusing.

You keep moving the goal posts and pretending that is what you said all along.

You didn't save face, you made up new parameters for your idiotic statement so as not to appear idiotic, I saw through it. And now you are telling me I am going in circles.

So your argument that they were not mass produced was wrong, I proved it. Your argument that they aren't consumer cars was wrong, the military consumed them, you proved yourself wrong. Your argument that they were only commercial vehicles was incorrect also.

You say I am talking in circles only so you don't have to admit you are wrong.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
So why don't we see significant quantities of personal automobiles on the road capable of either being fully seaworthy and able to travel routinely in water or airworthy and able to routinely fly in the air???

I'll take a stab at this new question (yes it is a new one), if only to move this along.

There is not demand or technology to justify a water car, and there are not FAA guidelines and regulation to allow for a flying car, let alone a viable vehicle model.

Feb 2013
I'll take a stab at this new question (yes it is a new one), if only to move this along.

There is not demand or technology to justify a water car, and there are not FAA guidelines and regulation to allow for a flying car, let alone a viable vehicle model.
Would a flying car be a car or is it really an aircraft? If so do we need to have pilots licenses. Do we need more air traffic controllers. Driving a car is simple. Piloting an aircraft is vastly more difficult particularly one that produces it's own lift such as a helicopter. Or one on those quadrotor things. (the only thing that could be called a flying car.) Even a hover craft is extremely difficult to operate. I don't think the average Joe wants to work and think that hard for their daily commute.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
It is hardly worth the risk for 3 cents on a $100 sale! :redface:

BTW: I get 2% back on every purchase towards the purchase of automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, etc. on my credit card. Heck, we once got an Isuzu Rodeo totally free with our rebate. I am not about to give that up! :D
You're a business owner but you're an online business so you can't do cash transactions. What would you rather do, accept dollars and lose 5% of every payment to your bank or accept bitcoins and lose 0.03%? The correct answer is to accept both, favoring bitcoins and sell the bitcoins for dollars as soon as you get them (this can be automated, so it's hardly an inconvenience) so that they don't lose/gain value from the time of payment.

The customer is irrelevant, this is a purely accounting issue.

Feb 2013
And? This isn't any more relevant to Bitcoin the some Wall Street type offing themselves after losing it all is relevant to the USD.
The older people get the more they depend on the idea that they don't have to deal with change. People said automobiles were a fad, they said that about cell phones, computers, television, and the internet.

I wouldn't pay it much mind.

Jan 2009
I'll share my thoughts: the technology behind BTC will likely have some novel and exciting uses in the future. There is a role and a market for it. It won't be replacing the dollar though ;)

Jun 2018
Orlando
Wallets with support for several types of cryptocurrency have become a very convenient tool for storing and exchanging digital coins. For exchanging you also can use different Instant exchange services, you can learn more about it here if you are interested. Actually there are a lot of useful information on the ICO Pulse.