DACA Dreamers.....and others....

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
We play by the rules in existence at the time. I could argue either side.

It makes no difference how many votes she got.

Trump won. Pure and simple.
I never said otherwise (or we wouldn't have Trump today), only that the election results (3.5M votes in her favor) and Trump being everything she said he would be doesn't really give her reason to feel embarrassed.

Jan 4, 2018
Arkansas
I never said otherwise (or we wouldn't have Trump today), only that the election results (3.5M votes in her favor) and Trump being everything she said he would be doesn't really give her reason to feel embarrassed.
Nearly all polls said Hilary should have won. Yet she did not. She wasted time and money campaigning in the wrong state. She ran a bad campaign. I see no reason to believe she would not have made the same mistake had the election been based on popular vote.
Why did Hillary Clinton lose? Simple. She ran a bad campaign. - Chicago Tribune

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Nearly all polls said Hilary should have won. Yet she did not. She wasted time and money campaigning in the wrong state. She ran a bad campaign. I see no reason to believe she would not have made the same mistake had the election been based on popular vote.
The biased media in bed with her was her worst enemy! :giggle:

They should change it, so that that you must simply win a majority of STATES. In a tie, the Senate then votes.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
Same mistake? If it was based on PV she'd be president today. She has reason to be annoyed at having her political career sidelined but she was the more popular candidate and gets to say "Told you so." That's not reason to be embarrassed.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Same mistake? If it was based on PV she'd be president today. She has reason to be annoyed at having her political career sidelined but she was the more popular candidate and gets to say "Told you so." That's not reason to be embarrassed.
She would not have made the mistake of losing, had the win been based on general popularity, rather than discrete States.

Jan 4, 2018
Arkansas
If it was based on popular vote, I suspect that Trump would have campaigned differently. His campaign would have concentrated on the overall population rather than just on the states he needed to win. Kelleyanne Conway is a very intelligent lady.