"Death Panels"

Apr 2009
Disunited Queendom
Sarah Palin - what an idiot.

Sarah Palin forwarded the idea that the Obama health reforms would create "death panels" to decide who should live and who should die.

OBVIOUSLY, this is not the case. Don't get me wrong - i'm as much against the proposed healthcare reforms as anyone else (albeit for different reasons) but this is too far. This ridiculous myth was clearly created for the sole purpose of creating opposition to Obama's healthcare reforms.

I think, personally, in this case, we should all forget individual party ties (i don't have any) for a few moments and LAUGH at Sarah Palin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl10bWkYAxE

Republicans, don't worry, it won't kill you to laugh - this is an absolutely idiotic assertion. You are not betraying the GOP to have a giggle at that numpty's expense.

Sep 2009
Sarah Palin - what an idiot.

Sarah Palin forwarded the idea that the Obama health reforms would create "death panels" to decide who should live and who should die.

OBVIOUSLY, this is not the case. Don't get me wrong - i'm as much against the proposed healthcare reforms as anyone else (albeit for different reasons) but this is too far. This ridiculous myth was clearly created for the sole purpose of creating opposition to Obama's healthcare reforms.

I think, personally, in this case, we should all forget individual party ties (i don't have any) for a few moments and LAUGH at Sarah Palin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl10bWkYAxE

Republicans, don't worry, it won't kill you to laugh - this is an absolutely idiotic assertion. You are not betraying the GOP to have a giggle at that numpty's expense.
It seams that Sarah Palin was right about this afterall. Seams that the democrats were stumbling all over themselves to take it out of the bill or saying it wasn't there. Sarah Palin was commended for bringing it up. She is credited for the change. She took the time to read the bill. Sarah Palin is not the person for the media to makeing fun of anymore. I don't see anything to laugh about.

Apr 2009
Disunited Queendom
It seams that Sarah Palin was right about this afterall. Seams that the democrats were stumbling all over themselves to take it out of the bill or saying it wasn't there. Sarah Palin was commended for bringing it up. She is credited for the change. She took the time to read the bill. Sarah Palin is not the person for the media to making fun of anymore. I don't see anything to laugh about.
That's a load of rightist bunkum. There were no death panels.

Mar 2009
Sarah Palin is not the person for the media to makeing fun of anymore. I don't see anything to laugh about.
Yea, she's old news. She's still a joke though and probably always will be - definitely in my mind. I'm surprised anyone can take her seriously.

Mar 2009
Yea, she's old news. She's still a joke though and probably always will be - definitely in my mind. I'm surprised anyone can take her seriously.
Perhaps there is something appealing after all, sort of the "nextdoor neighbour" type person that became a Vice President candidate at a time. People are curious about her. Maybe that is the appeal, more than what she says, as what she says does not make sense, maybe most of the time.

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
Perhaps there is something appealing after all, sort of the "nextdoor neighbour" type person that became a Vice President candidate at a time. People are curious about her. Maybe that is the appeal, more than what she says, as what she says does not make sense, maybe most of the time.
My next door neighbor, the ants in my yard and my dirty cloths are each individually more worthy of the vice-presidency then that 3/4 of the way politician.

Apr 2009
Disunited Queendom
My next door neighbor, the ants in my yard and my dirty cloths are each individually more worthy of the vice-presidency then that 3/4 of the way politician.
My next door neighbour happens to be a lovely person so i'll have to make the analogy to an individual specimen of bodily hair from within the cleavage of my posterior.

Mar 2009
He's implying that his next door neighbour or the ants in his yard would each alone make better vice-presidents than Palin.
I understood that, but I was asking about Obama vs Palin. I.e. how does his next door neighbour or ants relate to Obama.

Mar 2009
Sarah Palin will be in the picture until she is president. I can't believe how many people are jumping on her band wagon. Its going to be interesting
You have to be joking! I guess that would be the year of the first female President, and also the first female President who got assassinated :eek: