Do we have a Dictator now?

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
I wouldn't call it a dictatorship, the courts still have power over him and Congress isn't quite a rubber stamp.

Aug 2, 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
I smiled at the fact he has lawyers drafting his tweets that then go to the WH for checking... made me wonder just what Trump actually does.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
President Slime is busy appointing his kind of judges to the courts.
Oh, don't get me wrong. The Orangutan WANTS to be a dictator but as it currently stands he's just an authoritarian president. Only Lincoln and FDR (maybe Jackson depending on how you define dictatorship) ever assumed dictatorial powers and neither of them did so in a way that destroyed the Republic (though Lincoln thought he had).

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Oh, don't get me wrong. The Orangutan WANTS to be a dictator but as it currently stands he's just an authoritarian president. Only Lincoln and FDR (maybe Jackson depending on how you define dictatorship) ever assumed dictatorial powers and neither of them did so in a way that destroyed the Republic (though Lincoln thought he had).
Yes, Trump is indeed good at wielding authority. Quite the contrast from wimpy Obama!!! :D