Do You Think Mitt Romney Will Become Prez?

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
I did, until I looked up his age and he he is SEVENTY (70) now, so in 4 years, he'll be TOO OLD (unless Biden is the lead Lib candidate!!! :().

Why do we keep going with the TOO OLD ones??? :mad:

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
I'm peeved that you go to Wiki, and Romney's AGE is listed right away, but Biden's (much older) age is NOT listed!!! :mad:

Aug 6, 2013
North Carolina
No-he's a member of a religious order that borders on a cult. They do good work in their missions but the whole basis of the religion is wacko. If I got on national TV and repeatedly stated that God spoke to me thru a colorful rock what do you think the results would be? Maybe a date with a shrink or a padded room. John Smith their illustrious founder was a con artist and very much disturbed. Don't believe the fables...

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
No-he's a member of a religious order that borders on a cult. They do good work in their missions but the whole basis of the religion is wacko. If I got on national TV and repeatedly stated that God spoke to me thru a colorful rock what do you think the results would be? Maybe a date with a shrink or a padded room. John Smith their illustrious founder was a con artist and very much disturbed. Don't believe the fables...
Doesn't sound any sillier than the stories of other religions! - hello?!