Election coming down to last few days

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
I don't think we will know strongly either way until after the votes start coming in on Tuesday and even then it will probably take a while. The battleground states will make or break whoever wins and a lot of them are still up for grabs. A lot of money and time are being spent in states like Colorado, Ohio, and even Pennsylvania.

Will be an exciting few days. Personally, my vote is still up for grabs as I don't know who I like better still (although overall I don't like either much), but I am not in a battleground state so it won't really matter as much.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
My state will go red, but my city always goes blue. I know my vote will not change the electoral numbers...but if the Sh!t hits the fan....I want to know I tried.

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
My state will go red, but my city always goes blue. I know my vote will not change the electoral numbers...but if the Sh!t hits the fan....I want to know I tried.
My district usually goes red or is at least close, but Baltimore and some of the DC areas in Maryland really pulls the state heavily to blue every time since they are much more populous.