F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen; Trump Calls It ‘Disgrac

Jan 31, 2017
South Fl.
Then why do they just keep on flailing?

They think they have something with this Stormy Daniels. Lets assume it is all true. Trump has an affair. She threatens to expose him. Trump asks his lawyer to make it go away and the lawyer pays her off. Now there was nothing illegal about having the affair or paying her to keep quiet since she agreed to it.. So now the democrats say well lets make it an illegal campaign contribution. That is exactly the way it will be presented to the house and they will laugh and tell them to forget it.

The world according to Rachel gets more bazaar by the minute.
Trump has numerous scandals,etc. to contend with;which is why there's plenty of "flailing" (and wailing) going on in the White House.

His angry rants are so loud they even drown out Jared's cries of "but I'm too pretty to go to prison."

Cheers

Jan 4, 2018
Arkansas
Trump has numerous scandals,etc. to contend with;which is why there's plenty of "flailing" (and wailing) going on in the White House.

His angry rants are so loud they even drown out Jared's cries of "but I'm too pretty to go to prison."
]

But we were talking about the democrats flailing about in their efforts to impeach.

Jan 4, 2018
Arkansas
Save it for someone else; I am not easily distracted.
Before Trump was inaugurated they were already talking about impeaching him. Then they thought they had a sure fire one with Mueller and Russian collusion. Then it was obstruction of justice and now it appears to be campaign financing. Seems like there were some other ones in there.
I have lost track. Generally you have a crime then decide to convict not decide to convict and then look for a crime. If that is not flailing around I don't know what is. Rachel at her best.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
According to top lawyer Alan Dershowitz, the FBI GROSSLY abused their power by conducting the raid. :smug:

Jan 31, 2017
South Fl.
Before Trump was inaugurated they were already talking about impeaching him. Then they thought they had a sure fire one with Mueller and Russian collusion. Then it was obstruction of justice and now it appears to be campaign financing. Seems like there were some other ones in there.
I have lost track. Generally you have a crime then decide to convict not decide to convict and then look for a crime. If that is not flailing around I don't know what is. Rachel at her best.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is not "flailing around".

Have a nice day.