FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

Jan 2017
South Fl.
FBI agents raided the home in Alexandria, Va., of President Trump’s former campaign chairman, arriving in the pre-dawn hours late last month andseizing documents and other materials related to the special counsel investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Using a search warrant, agents appeared the day Manafort was scheduled to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee and a day after he met voluntarily with Senate Intelligence Committee staff members.

With a warrant, agents can inspect a physical location and seize any useful information. To get a judge to sign off on a search warrant, prosecutors must show that there is probable cause that a crime has been committed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
This is extremely bad news for Trumpco and goes far to explain Trumps military tranny ban twitter rant. He probably expected it to hit the news immediately. I'm sure Manny called him right away to apologize.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
LOL! Ain't you the drama queen. Was more like a visit! I doubt they had SWAT team with machine guns drawn! :rolleyes:

Like they are going to find anything at all (i.e. related to "Russian collusion"). :rolleyes:

]
My God man....do you just close your eyes, make things up, and sing happy songs to yourself at night?

The FBI does not drop in for coffee at 2 am.

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
Whether you have one or hundreds of witch hunters, the outcome will still be the same
....and that is? Since you are ovbiously privvy to the investigation and the outcome of the search I assume you can furnish us with the all the relevent facts and details obtained?

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
They are alleging she LOST because Donald Trump & crew colluded with the Russian and they caused Trump to have MORE votes than he would have had, and Clinton ended up with LESS vote than she would have had.

If you STILL fail to understand, then I'm DONE explaining!!! :rolleyes:
WHO is making these allegations? Personally all I have heard or seen from HilBill and company (Dems for that matter) is that they lost and probably because she sucked. In fact the only people I ever hear that garbage from are Republicans who don't want to talk about Trump. I now expect you to prduce a link or two from a blog or website that does exactly what I just typed.