Fireside chat with Polydectes

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I grew up in the swamp. As a little boy I loved frogs lizards and snakes. I caught this giant bullfrog. I Don't know how big it was but to me it was like the size of a Chihuahua. I tuned it lose in my grand parents house my grandma was screaming my aunts and cousins were screaming my grand dad was laughing my mother was trying to catch it. One of my uncles was impressed at the size of frog a small boy had caught. It was very funny.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2013
Ever have close encounters with poisonous snakes?
Yes I have.came across a copperhead once as a teen went to more the yard and a copperhead decided the lawnmower seat would be a good place to sleep. Almost sat in it. And once I was swimming in a fishing pond and right next to me was a cottonmouth.

Feb 2013
Have you ever tried motorcycling or jet skiing?
Yes to both. I want a motorcycle but my fifteen year old really takes up most of my income and time.

I did do the jet ski once, it was fun but I didn't enjoy it enough to buy one.

Feb 2013
So how is it possible to have a 15 year old? :cool::cool:just curious:cool::cool:
Well when a woman and a man really love each other... He is my lovers little brother. We took him in when his folks disowned him.

But believe it or not gay people have functioning reproductive systems and can and often times do use them.

Oct 2012
NC
Back to polydectes please.

If you could please detail in brief your life story. It sounds like you've done a number of things...mechanic , trucker, military , etc...

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2013
Back to polydectes please.

If you could please detail in brief your life story. It sounds like you've done a number of things...mechanic , trucker, military , etc...
I never served in the military.

Like i said I grew up in the swamp. Graduated from highschool and immediately went into diesel mechanics school. Bounced around in that field for a couple of years decided to go to college attended for about four years studying psychology. Dropped out because I didn't want to be a psychologist, seemed very boring. Drove a truck for about 2 years I wanted to see the country. Then I met a special guy so I had to find a local job. Got into private security and now I am a peace officer.

That is the ultra abbreviated version.

Feb 2013
if you had to be on a deserted island with aufgablassen or falcondule, which would you choose?

:smoke:
Uh can I bring a gun...just kidding. I think aufgablassen and I could get along. Falcondule was basically a wanna be Nazi. Take my chances with a homophobic crank than a phony Nazi. Ha ha ha ha ha.