Fireside chat with Polydectes

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
Speaking of that, do you have any siblings?

I have one brother only, and we are very much opposite.
I an the youngest of four. Oldest being a sister, next a half brother hi have only met twice and my brother who I grew up with. We are all very different. but we tend to get on very well.

Feb 2013
So it is your parents that give you a hard time about your chosen life?
They did at first, but they have come around. I have some back wood Bible beater cousins that have attempted to talk me into some brain washing camp. Last family reunion I went to I received the third degree from every toothless bumpkin that graced my family tree. And poor bf, he never let go of my arm.

Oct 2012
NC
now for some morbid questions...:ninja:

any close calls with death?

if you were convicted and on death row, what would be your last meal?

Oct 2012
NC
aufgablassen has told me several lot lizard (prostitutes who target truckers) stories over the years while he was a trucker.

Do you have any such stories?

Feb 2013
now for some morbid questions...:ninja:

any close calls with death?

if you were convicted and on death row, what would be your last meal?
Yes i have had close calls with death. Several. The funniest one was when I was on patrol one night on one of my private security jobs just walked into a gate and on the top beam there was a rattle snake. Needless to say just shot it with the old twelveguage because that was the only gun i had on me.

Last meal, fried okra, grilled pork chops cornbread stuffing and some gulf coast shrimp. Followed by a tub of dutch chocolate blue bell ice cream

Feb 2013
aufgablassen has told me several lot lizard (prostitutes who target truckers) stories over the years while he was a trucker.

Do you have any such stories?
Once I did yes, I am naive boy scout so it didn't dawn on me that she was a prostitute until she asked me what I liked. I was slightly offended and I responded,"l like men!!" She was a bit perturbed with me for wasting her time.

Feb 2013
ever been in a fist fight? if so please detail...
Only once. I am a giant man and most people don't bother me. But kinda had a little too much to drink one night and a fellow that I knew was really drunk , I told him several times not to poke my ribs with his fingers that I would smack him if he did it again. But being an easy going guy I slapped his hand which he thought was hilarious and poked my ribs about nine more times before I socked him in the nose. I don't really know my own strength and I knocked the dude on his behind and into the land of nod for about3hours. I felt really bad I was worried that I seriously hurt him but when he awoke dried blood on his lip and a purple nose not knowing why.

Feb 2013
Hum...

My ultimate foot in mouth moment. I was doing private security near this restaurant. It was particularly crowded that night. I saw this man tilting and swaying I thought what everybody else would have thought, he is drunk. I said to him that he should sit down on a bench so he wouldn't fall down and hurt himself. He was stuttering and I was losing my patience. Some drunk fool out here acting like a clown. And this fellow came running up to me and asked me if there was a problem. I explained to him that this fellow appeared to be intoxicated. And the new fellow told me that he isn't drunk but he is suffering from brain damage in the motor functions of his brain.

My toes tickled my tonsils

Feb 2013
So tell us about your new occupation, and what happened with your old one! :unsure:
Not sure what you mean. I'm a police officer, I used to be a lot if other things. In the summer I'm going back to school for a career in welding.