fireside chat with reedak

Jun 2013
Earth
reedak does not want to play.

i think i'm losing my fireside touch. :cry:
My good friend and all other readers here, I have enough fire chat, interrogation and screening by my parents-in-law before I obtained their permission to marry their daughter.

My next round of tedious fire chat and screening will be held either with God or the Devil when I seek permission to marry the daughter of either "Super Being" once I leave this mortal world of ours.

Hence this farce and comedy which started without seeking my permission is closed for good unless any reader here is either God or the Devil!

Perhaps, any reader here can have a fire chat with me in heaven or hell if he insists on competing with me for the hand of the daughter of either "Super Being". :)

Good-bye, everybody here! This is my last message here. (Curtain down over the whole farce and comedy)

Last edited:
Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
My good friend and all other readers here, I have enough fire chat, interrogation and screening by my parents-in-law before I obtained their permission to marry their daughter.

My next round of tedious fire chat and screening will be held either with God or the Devil when I seek permission to marry the daughter of either "Super Being" once I leave this mortal world of ours.

Hence this farce and comedy which started without seeking my permission is closed for good unless any reader here is either God or the Devil!

Perhaps, any reader here can have a fire chat with me in heaven or hell if he insists on competing with me for the hand of the daughter of either "Super Being". :)

Good-bye, everybody here! This is my last message here. (Curtain down over the whole farce and comedy)
Yeah this forum is pretty stupid.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky

It's been a pleasure...be happy, and good luck on the other side.

Feb 2013
He's not leaving the site just not posting to this thread anymore...I think
Couldn't blame him. There is very little discussion here, and what does occur, is some old homo closet case ranting about nonsense and throwing a fit when nobody cares.

I don't contribute to this board, it's pointless. I have tried several times to spark intelligent discussion. But when I look at the forum and there are seventy five new posts and 67 of them are from your idiot friend, I have no interest. You and tecoyea argue with that assclown, it's really pretty stupid.

I will be honest and post the problems with this board, people won't like it. But the solution is to ban Aufgablassen. He contributes nothing. But for some reason heis still here.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Couldn't blame him. There is very little discussion here, and what does occur, is some old homo closet case ranting about nonsense and throwing a fit when nobody cares.

I don't contribute to this board, it's pointless. I have tried several times to spark intelligent discussion. But when I look at the forum and there are seventy five new posts and 67 of them are from your idiot friend, I have no interest. You and tecoyea argue with that assclown, it's really pretty stupid.

I will be honest and post the problems with this board, people won't like it. But the solution is to ban Aufgablassen. He contributes nothing. But for some reason heis still here.
We do not Ban because people are not liked.

Feb 2013
That would be a matter of personal perspective which I cannot allow to effect who gets banned. You sir, should know this better than most.
So you would rather flush this forum down the toilet?

The first time I was removed is because I differed politically from you and the other moderator that vanished. This proved to me that this board isn't for discussing politics. Thus you have the garbage that youhave now spamming up your board.
Look at the grandness of this forum. You and one other member arguing with a retarded man child.

I have seen thus forum die. I have been a member of it longer than anybody else here.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
So you would rather flush this forum down the toilet?

The first time I was removed is because I differed politically from you and the other moderator that vanished. This proved to me that this board isn't for discussing politics. Thus you have the garbage that youhave now spamming up your board.
Look at the grandness of this forum. You and one other member arguing with a retarded man child.

I have seen thus forum die. I have been a member of it longer than anybody else here.

You were removed after 14 PM's set to me personally that designated you a detriment to our forum, this was discussed for some time while occurring in our adminisrtrative section before action was taken. I doubt you would wish me to detail this...and would not regardless.

You are lucky to still be here...and the most critical.

Yet....you are still here....think about that little man.

Oct 2012
NC
It is unfortunate poly that you allow one person to affect your ability to post here. You have much to add , why let your dislike if one person to inhibit that.

Feb 2013
You were removed after 14 PM's set to me personally that designated you a detriment to our forum, this was discussed for some time while occurring in our adminisrtrative section before action was taken. I doubt you would wish me to detail this...and would not regardless.

You are lucky to still be here...and the most critical.

Yet....you are still here....think about that little man.
I only messaged you over your personal attacks, I said you had poor integrity because you didn't obey your rules.

I reported one of your childish posts and you turned into a five year old.

I am not lucky I am still here, nobody is. that is like saying the passengers on the titanic were lucky.

Feb 2013
It is unfortunate poly that you allow one person to affect your ability to post here. You have much to add , why let your dislike if one person to inhibit that.
Look at the last ten posts I made. If I had a lot to add why do you incessantly bicker with your closet case friend?

I don't talk to five year olds. He doesn't really inhibit anything. It's just that nobody else posts anything.

There are three contributors here. There is you, your idiot, and me. Third term may make an appearance every six months or so.

But look up a member named Clax, I used to contributeunder that name back when the board was thriving and healthy. I realized that if I posted my political opinion, I would get called ugly names by the moderator and when I addressed it, he acted like he was just following the rules. He called me a bigot, a retard, all sorts of childish shit in pm. Than I reported his post, than I was banned shortly there after.

So you really can't contribute a political opinion. If you doubt me make a case for Christianity.

There is nothing to contribute here. Sorry. I may join a different board if you are on it. Because you are someone I respect.

Jun 2013
Earth
Where do you live, anyways, reedak???
At the moment I know I am living on this planet. However, like you and everybody else, I don’t know where I will be one fine day in the future, whether in heaven or hell or somewhere else.

P.S. My dearest best friend, please don’t be so impatient to ask me such a silly question. I am sure you have infinite time to ask me infinite questions when we meet in hell or heaven one fine day. :)