fireside chat with reedak

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Look at the last ten posts I made. If I had a lot to add why do you incessantly bicker with your closet case friend?

I don't talk to five year olds. He doesn't really inhibit anything. It's just that nobody else posts anything.

There are three contributors here. There is you, your idiot, and me. Third term may make an appearance every six months or so.

But look up a member named Clax, I used to contributeunder that name back when the board was thriving and healthy. I realized that if I posted my political opinion, I would get called ugly names by the moderator and when I addressed it, he acted like he was just following the rules. He called me a bigot, a retard, all sorts of childish shit in pm. Than I reported his post, than I was banned shortly there after.

So you really can't contribute a political opinion. If you doubt me make a case for Christianity.

There is nothing to contribute here. Sorry. I may join a different board if you are on it. Because you are someone I respect.
Hey wait, only three users here? And I didn’t make the list? Im offended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
At the moment I know I am living on this planet. However, like you and everybody else, I don’t know where I will be one fine day in the future, whether in heaven or hell or somewhere else.

P.S. My dearest best friend, please don’t be so impatient to ask me such a silly question. I am sure you have infinite time to ask me infinite questions when we meet in hell or heaven one fine day. :)
But if opposite, it will not happen! - so REVEAL!!! o_O

Jun 2013
Earth
But if opposite, it will not happen! - so REVEAL!!! o_O
My great friend, if I can't find you in heaven next time, I shall look for you in hell.

If I still can't locate you in both places, I shall search for you in your earthly abode. I suppose you love your family and your old home so much that you will be “earthbound”, and end up haunting your house forever. :cool:

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
My great friend, if I can't find you in heaven next time, I shall look for you in hell.

If I still can't locate you in both places, I shall search for you in your earthly abode. I suppose you love your family and your old home so much that you will be “earthbound”, and end up haunting your house forever. :cool:
LOL! But once you enter either phantom place, it is probably a "point of no return". :eek:

Oct 2012
NC
reedak, when I created this fireside it was intended to get to know you better. you'll notice many other firesides here. can you tell us a little about yourself? other than that you hate trump?

Jun 2013
Earth
reedak, when I created this fireside it was intended to get to know you better. you'll notice many other firesides here. can you tell us a little about yourself? other than that you hate trump?
I am just one of countless men in the street. To say that a man "hates" or "loves" Trump will make Trump look like a gay. To be more exact, I am just one of the countless Trump critics worldwide.

I think your forum will become the top in America if you launch a project of fireside chat with all US government officials and celebrities, beginning with Trump.

If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain. Go to look for them at once and publish your interview them in this forum. Hope that when I visit this forum next time, you have not only become world-renowned but also one of the wealthiest men in the country.

Jun 2013
Earth
LOL! But once you enter either phantom place, it is probably a "point of no return". :eek:
Have Money – Will Travel. In other worlds, with money you can move freely around there. :cool:

US dollars are definitely more preferable than ancient Greek Obol coins in the underworld now. :)

You won’t be surprised that hell has gone “high-tech” too. Hence don’t forget to carry your bitcoin wallet along with you in the next journey after your “expiry date” on earth.

https://coinweek.com/ancient-coins/ancient-charons-obol-coins-dead/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Gun_–_Will_Travel

Jun 2013
Earth
My guess is you like in the Philippines. Why are they Filipinos instead of Philipinos? Makes no sense!
Once again I have to stress that I am a global citizen. However, I have to point this out to you. If you loiter around on the streets in the Philippines with your nonsensical words on a banner, you will be beaten up by the mob until your head loses all sense.

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
Once again I have to stress that I am a global citizen. However, I have to point this out to you. If you loiter around on the streets in the Philippines with your nonsensical words on a banner, you will be beaten up by the mob until your head loses all sense.
They have mob mentality & attempted mob rule there too? :eek:

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Mob mentality is everywhere. There's why a guy, who came out of nowhere to tell all humanity including Americans that water is wet, could be elected as president. :)
If Trump can do it, who else can?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2012
NC
I am just one of countless men in the street. ...I think your forum will become the top in America if you launch a project of fireside chat with all US government officials and celebrities, beginning with Trump.
too much is already said and known about the celebrities and politicians. This fireside is a way to get to know the people we chat with on this site.

won't you give us one piece of info about yourself? it does not need to infringe on your anonymity .

for example , maybe detail your earliest memory?...

Jun 2013
Earth
too much is already said and known about the celebrities and politicians. This fireside is a way to get to know the people we chat with on this site.

won't you give us one piece of info about yourself? it does not need to infringe on your anonymity .

for example , maybe detail your earliest memory?...
Yes, too much is already said and known about the celebrities and politicians, but none of them has said a single word here.

If a great politician like Trump with a "very, very large brain" can say "water is wet", I am afraid that a man in the street like me with a "very, very small brain" may say "fire is hot" during the fireside chat.

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
Yes, too much is already said and known about the celebrities and politicians, but none of them has said a single word here.

If a great politician like Trump with a "very, very large brain" can say "water is wet", I am afraid that a man in the street like me with a "very, very small brain" may say "fire is hot" during the fireside chat.
You seem to have OCD. Once you get stuck on something, you can't seem to let it go!!! :rolleyes:

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
Are you that DUMB that you fell for a cut & paste video? LOL!!!