fireside chat with reedak

Jun 2013
Earth
Our great President is more like "walking on water". :D

So you are one of the misguided evangelicals who really believe Donald 'Jesus' Trump can "walk on water". :)

Don't forget to ask him to carry you piggyback up to heaven next time. This will ensure you a free passport to the Kingdom of God.

The following is an appeal by Honorable Professor Paul Kengor from his April 8, 2016 article entitled "Donald 'Jesus' Trump":

"Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow Christians, this is insanity -- misguided sentimentality at best, hysterical blasphemy at worst. Okay, I realize that some of you like Donald Trump. I can’t comprehend it, but I see it. Got it. But please, I beg you, literally in the name of God, please stop comparing your Donald to Jesus Christ or invoking him as some sort of political Messiah or some form of God’s chosen one."

Source: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/04/donald_jesus_trump.html

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
So you are one of the misguided evangelicals who really believe Donald 'Jesus' Trump can "walk on water". :)
NOPE! Just said he is (pay attention) "closer" to that ability than to your silly description.

If the President's awesome pick for the new Supreme Court Justice was any more squeaky clean, he indeed WOULD have been able to walk on water! :D

Jun 2013
Earth
NOPE! Just said he is (pay attention) "closer" to that ability than to your silly description.
All your GIFs are as silly as your cult leader's unfiltered utterance.

If the President's awesome pick for the new Supreme Court Justice was any more squeaky clean, he indeed WOULD have been able to walk on water! :D
Walking on a cesspool instead. :)

Jun 2013
Earth
Are you that DUMB that you fell for a cut & paste video? LOL!!!
The following are excerpts from Jade Boren's September 11, 2018 article headlined "Donald Trump Dragged For Saying Hurricane Florence Is ‘Tremendously Wet’ – See Hilarious Tweets".

(Begin excerpts)
“I’m glad that President Trump warned Americans about the wetness of the impending #HurricaneFlorerence. Most people don’t know that hurricanes are wet!” one Twitter user wrote after the Oval Office meeting. Even When Harry Met Sally actor Rob Reiner chimed in. “I know words. I have the best words. Tremendously big and tremendously wet are among them,” he joked on Twitter. Another user poked fun at Trump’s suggestive adjective, reusing everyone’s favorite joke in high school. “‘It’s tremendously big and tremendously wet’ That’s what she said.” And another user straight out slammed what many are interpreting as an innuendo, tweeting, “POTUS, we are not talking about a p***y, we are taking about a Hurricane! You should’ve been more empathetic & exercised more decency in your briefing!” But one person tried to find the silver lining to the situation: “Trump saying that #HurricaneFlorerence is going to be “tremendously wet” is blowing up social media. I’m just shocked he finally told the truth about something.” (End excerpts)

Source: https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/09/1...ne-florence-tremendously-wet-tweets-reaction/

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
The following are excerpts from Jade Boren's September 11, 2018 article headlined "Donald Trump Dragged For Saying Hurricane Florence Is ‘Tremendously Wet’ – See Hilarious Tweets".

(Begin excerpts)
“I’m glad that President Trump warned Americans about the wetness of the impending #HurricaneFlorerence. Most people don’t know that hurricanes are wet!” one Twitter user wrote after the Oval Office meeting. Even When Harry Met Sally actor Rob Reiner chimed in. “I know words. I have the best words. Tremendously big and tremendously wet are among them,” he joked on Twitter. Another user poked fun at Trump’s suggestive adjective, reusing everyone’s favorite joke in high school. “‘It’s tremendously big and tremendously wet’ That’s what she said.” And another user straight out slammed what many are interpreting as an innuendo, tweeting, “POTUS, we are not talking about a p***y, we are taking about a Hurricane! You should’ve been more empathetic & exercised more decency in your briefing!” But one person tried to find the silver lining to the situation: “Trump saying that #HurricaneFlorerence is going to be “tremendously wet” is blowing up social media. I’m just shocked he finally told the truth about something.” (End excerpts)

Source: https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/09/1...ne-florence-tremendously-wet-tweets-reaction/

I'll try to get you to somehow understand what "tremendously wet" means: "LOTS of rain"!!! :rolleyes:

Example: when someone says "this Spring it was tremendously wet", it means they had a buttload of rain - glad I could help!!!