fireside chat with reedak

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
My great friend, as I can merge easily into the darkness of the background when we meet in Hell one fine day, I don't consider myself as a Caucasian. :eek:
Either you mean you DON'T now, or you WON'T later. Which is it? Atrocious English to say you don't later. :oops:

Jun 2013
Earth
My great friend, don't anyhow guess. Very soon you will guess that I am Xi Jinping. Then I shall guess that you are Donald Trump or Peter Navarro or Michael Richard Pompeo or even Nancy Pelosi.

If I were that handsome guy in the picture, you must be that beautiful woman beside him.

My mind will be filled with many wild guesses and sweet dreams if you are not a guy but a girl (as pretty as Ivanka Trump) showing so much interest in me. :)

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
My great friend, don't anyhow guess. Very soon you will guess that I am Xi Jinping. Then I shall guess that you are Donald Trump or Peter Navarro or Michael Richard Pompeo or even Nancy Pelosi.

If I were that handsome guy in the picture, you must be that beautiful woman beside him.

My mind will be filled with many wild guesses and sweet dreams if you are not a guy but a girl (as pretty as Ivanka Trump) showing so much interest in me. :)
I'll keep asking with subsequent finds, until you tell me.

Jun 2013
Earth
I'll keep asking with subsequent finds, until you tell me.
My great friend, I just keep praying that you are a pretty gal instead of an ugly guy.

If you are a gal as beautiful as Ivanka Trump, I would definitely die in my sleep because I would simply refuse to wake up and lose my dream of having a beautiful woman to be so interested in me. :)

Jun 2013
Earth
Are you a vegan or vegetarian?

:cool::cool::cool::cool: just curious :cool::cool::cool:
My great friend, there is a Chinese slang, "She/he is my 'vegetable'" meaning "Her/his look is good enough for my liking".

In such a context, I am a "vegetarian" as I regard the woman in the picture posted by you as my "vegetable". :)

Last edited:
Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
My great friend, there is a Chinese slang, "She/he is my 'vegetable'" meaning "Her/his look is good enough for my liking".

In such a context, I am a "vegetarian" as I regard the woman in the picture posted by you as my "vegetable". :)
Figures. A study found that vegetarians are liberal and vegans are extremely liberal!!!

Jun 2013
Earth
reddak, are you a communist?
I don't expect such a silly question from a great friend like you.

It is akin to somebody asking you: :)

(a) Are you God?

(b) Are you Satan?

(c) Are you a white supremacist?

(d) Are you the KKK leader?

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I don't expect such a silly question from a great friend like you.

It is akin to somebody asking you: :)

(a) Are you God?

(b) Are you Satan?

(c) Are you a white supremacist?

(d) Are you the KKK leader?
I would ask your silly questions - shoot!