fireside chat with reedak

Jun 2013
Earth
Would you post here more often if Ralph was gone?
Please don't be so bad-hearted to curse my great friend. Even if Trump and Pompeo have long gone, he will still be alive and kicking to loiter here for a long time to come. :)

Last edited:
Aug 2018
SE
Is tecoyah a mod here, or is that somewhere else?

Whoever thought that was a good idea should punch themselves right in the balls repeatedly ASAP.

Southern Dad

Forum Staff
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Is tecoyah a mod here, or is that somewhere else?

Whoever thought that was a good idea should punch themselves right in the balls repeatedly ASAP.
At the time, he was about the only active poster on the site. Of course, some of it was because he drove everyone else away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
At the time, he was about the only active poster on the site. Of course, some of it was because he drove everyone else away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Banning is not driving people away, and I only banned a few people (though Auggie/Ralph...etc...could be counted as seven or so). Unfortunately it is a necessity to purge a forum of dead weight in order to create an atmosphere conducive to healthy community and growth. This does not make a Moderator popular but thems the breaks.

Southern Dad

Forum Staff
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Banning is not driving people away, and I only banned a few people (though Auggie/Ralph...etc...could be counted as seven or so). Unfortunately it is a necessity to purge a forum of dead weight in order to create an atmosphere conducive to healthy community and growth. This does not make a Moderator popular but thems the breaks.
Sorry, my bad. I thought they were talking about the suggestion that Ralph become a moderator and that's why I said he had driven everyone away. There was a thread about nominating Ralph as a moderator.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Sorry, my bad. I thought they were talking about the suggestion that Ralph become a moderator and that's why I said he had driven everyone away. There was a thread about nominating Ralph as a moderator.
No biggy….probably created by one of the many "Ralphs" anyway.