Fun Biblical Quiz

Apr 2019
vancouver island
I answered N.A. to the first 4 questions because they dealt with fantasies. And then #5 didn't list a correct answer, which would of course be Anthony Flynn, so I just awarded myself 100% and I'm done with it.

Sky fairy fantasies, which are another reason why America and ordinary Americans are being held back and China gets closer and closer to eclipsing the US on literally all *fronts.

*except military, which is of little importance because of MAD. (mutually assured destruction)

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I answered N.A. to the first 4 questions because they dealt with fantasies. And then #5 didn't list a correct answer, which would of course be Anthony Flynn, so I just awarded myself 100% and I'm done with it.

Sky fairy fantasies, which are another reason why America and ordinary Americans are being held back and China gets closer and closer to eclipsing the US on literally all *fronts.

*except military, which is of little importance because of MAD. (mutually assured destruction)
Making excuses is fine, but the proof is in the pudding. What was your score?!

Apr 2019
vancouver island
The real Mose: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049833/

I had to answer, none of the above and wrote in Anthony.

And for making that correction, I'm claiming another 10%.

And fwiw, and that's not a hell of a lot, the most likely answer for the first question is 'Osama'. Or a lookalike?

Apr 2019
vancouver island
Correct answers:
1. either Osama or a lookalike.

2. Praying is talking to an imaginary friend under your bed and sane people don't do that.

3.Virgins don't have babies. The best answer would be: a teenage girl in shit with her parents who don't buy the girl's claim of getting pregnant from something slippery that somebody left on the toilet seat.. (her father said, that's lovely, just fu--ing lovely!)

4.The movie scene included appears to show at least 20 so that's the logical answer.

5. And of course the answer to the question is given away in the picture that is included. The answer is Anthony Quinn.

110%