Heads Up

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
This forum has had a problem for some time and I would like to address it here, for all to see. It is normally bad form to share a PM but this time it will be of benefit. This is what I just sent to the Problem.

" One Last Chance
I am giving you an opportunity you probably do not merit, nevertheless am compelled to do so. In the past I have asked you to correct certain aspects of your persona here, this time I am telling you to. Very soon I will be taking control of this place and intend to return it to its previous quality, this will not be possible with you as you are so I am left with a bit of a problem. On the one hand I am well aware you seem to enjoy and need a place to play and spend time, on the other you present yourself as an infantile member of limited intellect. I invite you to read and understand our well established and documented rules and compare them to what you do here, knowing that I will soon enforce them and eliminate those who defy. I also ask you to pick (1) One account you wish to maintain as I will be eliminating the rest. I also warn you now that if you EVER make another you will be Permanently banned from this place. Please respond that you have received and understand this message."

Reactions: se7en
Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
As the problem persists and has not replied or in any way indicated it understands this situation or even cares, I will unfortunately be forced to eliminate rather than reform the problem....I Tried.

Reactions: se7en

Southern Dad

Forum Staff
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
If you actually get control of the moderation tools, you might be able to enforce this. I sent a similar, but not as harsh message. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the power to enforce it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
What is your problem with moderation tools that was mentioned? I do some coding and perhaps I can help?
There is no real problem, merely a delay in activating Moderator tools to maintain order here....should be taken care of shortly.